Author Topic: Hello Getbiggers..remember me?  (Read 2911 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Hello Getbiggers..remember me?
« on: October 25, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
WHATS UP!!

Missed all the great knowledgeable people on the board...and all you other narcissistic & sarcastic assholes to  ;D
Been a couple years since I've been on but only because I've been on two combat deployments and got my ass blown up 3.5 weeks into the third one! 12 surgeries later and medically cleared I'm back stateside for good!

I look forward to hearing from some familiar faces - Miggs, Div, Mike A and wife, Princess and 4thAD and some of the ol'crew that was on this board many years back.

Doesn't seem like I was gone that long but lots of new names around here. Marines and rugby players are my crowd so feel free to sound off!!

Ok I'm out..just wanted to say hello...got some catching up to do (not to mention a shit ton of cardio to trim my fat ass after being laid up 14mo)

Semper FI

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Hello Getbiggers..remember me?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:17:18 PM »
WHATS UP!!

Missed all the great knowledgeable people on the board...and all you other narcissistic & sarcastic assholes to  ;D
Been a couple years since I've been on but only because I've been on two combat deployments and got my ass blown up 3.5 weeks into the third one! 12 surgeries later and medically cleared I'm back stateside for good!

I look forward to hearing from some familiar faces - Miggs, Div, Mike A and wife, Princess and 4thAD and some of the ol'crew that was on this board many years back.

Doesn't seem like I was gone that long but lots of new names around here. Marines and rugby players are my crowd so feel free to sound off!!

Ok I'm out..just wanted to say hello...got some catching up to do (not to mention a shit ton of cardio to trim my fat ass after being laid up 14mo)

Semper FI

"Ohhh, I got blown up...I'm so unique! Look at meeeee everybody!!!!!111"

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:23:18 PM »
...and it begins.  ;D     Damn I missed this site.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »
Hooah.......profile boy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 01:33:57 AM »
Welcome back. Glad you made it back alive!  I remember pm'ing you a few times (no homo).  Look forward to seeing you around the thunderdome.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 02:13:40 AM »
...and it begins.  ;D     Damn I missed this site.

welcome back bro!!!  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 06:58:25 AM »
SamoanIrishman? Oh what stories you must have.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
SamoanIrishman? Oh what stories you must have.

A fat tattooed drunkard who hates work......

And then there's SamoanIrishman.... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »
A fat tattooed drunkard who hates work......

And then there's SamoanIrishman.... ;D
Hahaha

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 08:35:27 AM »
That description is all too accurate at the moment lol...except the work part. I don't know about you guys but I get cabin fever REALLY easy. I HATED being in bed for a week or two at a time. PT sucked pain wise but I missed the soreness and feeling myself getting stronger after a workout. Hit the gym I think a little too hard last week for the first time in almost 2yrs. Check out this update -

I'm still 6' tall so that's a relief ;D

242lbs @ 24.4% body fat

Bench 220lbs

Squat - can't tell yet as I'm only allowed to do "machines" moderately cause of the hip and knee issues

pull ups - 7

Cardio - 5.6 miles in a little under an hour and then 30 minutes doing laps in the pool.

Not great numbers but for the time I've been out I don't think its horrible. Feel free to knock me down a notch if I'm getting too complacent  ;)

...  its motivation for me to keep hitting that shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »
WHATS UP!!

Semper FI

ooh rah brother. Glad you made it back safe devildog.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 09:46:11 AM »
What's up you twat-waffle!  I was wondering what happened to you.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 02:17:20 PM »
First, love the avatar.

Second, glad to see someone hasn't stabbed you to death in your sleep yet Miggs. Cool to hear from you again bud.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
thank you for your service

by "mike a and wife" i hope you don't mean arvilla

because grant phucked laura and she exposed that arvilla is hung like a squirrel after he said she has a "stinky box" 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 07:02:46 AM »
First, love the avatar.

Second, glad to see someone hasn't stabbed you to death in your sleep yet Miggs. Cool to hear from you again bud.

naw, I have motion sensors around the house.  Plus when you pay by the hour they don't have enough time to be vindictive or realize how disappointing the sex was.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »

242lbs @ 24.4% body fat

Bench 220lbs

Squat - can't tell yet as I'm only allowed to do "machines" moderately cause of the hip and knee issues

pull ups - 7

Cardio - 5.6 miles in a little under an hour and then 30 minutes doing laps in the pool.

You forgot to mention carrying King Kong size Samoan bible on Sunday church service  :)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 09:03:22 AM »
thank you for your service

by "mike a and wife" i hope you don't mean arvilla

because grant phucked laura and she exposed that arvilla is hung like a squirrel after he said she has a "stinky box" 

Yeah that is who I was talking about and ...uh...FOR REAL? Did shit really go down like that after I left? Damn.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »
You forgot to mention carrying King Kong size Samoan bible on Sunday church service  :)

ha for sure..that is usually mommas / GMa's bible though. We were just instructed to shut the hell up and listen ..or else. Mom's had a wicked "pinch and twist" thing she'd reach out and share with you and pops had the "i'm going to cripple your ass when we get home" look  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 09:12:06 AM »
What was you MOS bromosexual?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 09:53:17 AM »
0627 ie - SHF SatCom Operator / Maint

Why you serve?

on a side note, and nothing personal bud but I wonder why everyone always asked this question right off the bat especially if they don't know you? It's like saying "Hi my name is Steve I work in the medical field" with someone replying "Steve what exactly are you in the field? Where did you train? Where did you go to school? Can you prove it?"  ..it's weird.

Or is it more of a "I used to be in the medical field and I'm just curious whether what I did was more important than what you do. I need to prove you wrong and show how I am superior. BTW, just so you know even though you didn't ask, I have a 10" cock."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 10:05:30 AM »
0627 ie - SHF SatCom Operator / Maint
ah.
I was an 0311.

semper fi broseph.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »
Rifleman...now there's a bunch of assholes I'd grab pints with any day because ...and I quote "They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest SOB's I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and , generally speaking, of the United States Marines I've come in contact with, are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have had the pleasure to meet.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:13 AM »
Finest men? ..... Are there any things you need to share bro?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 11:52:33 AM »
not really unless you mean you need me to say "no homo" to everything I say that may remind other of their own, more than likely secret, homosexual tendencies.

I'm too old to give a fuck what insecurities others may have and don't feel the need to prove anything either way. Lets grow up.

...typed in my best DS voice while using knife hands at the screen hahahaha

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 12:17:00 PM »
Yeah that is who I was talking about and ...uh...FOR REAL? Did shit really go down like that after I left? Damn.

it did