Author Topic: Hello Getbiggers..remember me?  (Read 2907 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Hello Getbiggers..remember me?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 12:37:55 PM »
That's crazy and sad.

They seemed like a really good couple and I enjoyed their post often.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 06:55:38 PM »
Rifleman...now there's a bunch of assholes I'd grab pints with any day because ...and I quote "They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest SOB's I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and , generally speaking, of the United States Marines I've come in contact with, are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have had the pleasure to meet.

Drink, fuck, kill.  ;)
Glad you're home safe brother. Make a speedy recovery.

You're right about the MOS question.. I don't know, its always followed by "what unit were you with?", and so on, and so on. Lol. Every Marine I've ever met did the same damn thing, lol.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 08:38:09 AM »
I'm even guilty of doing it but not just to the jarheads but all service members that intro themselves to me. I'm a big fan of a site called "Stolen Valor" that post pics of people wearing BDU's and shit in public with mismatched patches and bars. It's hilarious to see these losers. I guess we are all looking for that special someone who has the balls to claim service (and are almost all "SpecOps" of some sort) when in reality they never served or did serv and their duty was to make sure there was enough mac and cheese in the mess hall for serving.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »
I'm even guilty of doing it but not just to the jarheads but all service members that intro themselves to me. I'm a big fan of a site called "Stolen Valor" that post pics of people wearing BDU's and shit in public with mismatched patches and bars. It's hilarious to see these losers. I guess we are all looking for that special someone who has the balls to claim service (and are almost all "SpecOps" of some sort) when in reality they never served or did serv and their duty was to make sure there was enough mac and cheese in the mess hall for serving.

amen

actually, I have plenty of respect for the guys who worked in the mess hall...not only do soldiers have to eat, but when the bullets start flying a mess private doesn't get any special exemption from getting shot at

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
For sure, all soldiers serve a purpose and not one is better than the other per say but be true and have pride in your service. If you bombed the ASVAB and got mess detail fine,  but don't get out then go around looking for a fucking pat on the back from civies with the "I was a SpecOps sniper ninja super samurai badass" like they have more honor or are a better soldier cause they seen combat.

We are all soldiers, we all love, defend and fight for our country, we all earned honor.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »

BTW, just so you know even though you didn't ask, I have a 10" cock."

Hi SamoanIrishman!  :D   :P
w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »
Ha! you took that out of context I didn't mean me personally...I have a very very small penis  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 11:41:23 PM »
Ha! you took that out of context I didn't mean me personally...I have a very very small penis  ;D

I like honesty in a man. Honesty and a 10 inch member would be better, ...but I'll settle for honesty.  :D   ;)
w

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 04:28:37 AM »
I like honesty in a man. Honesty and a 10 inch member would be better, ...but I'll settle for honesty:D   ;)

hahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

"24KT" appreciating "honesty" when she spends her time trying to defend her pathetic scams, defending terrorists and pedophiles, and exaggerating her "Hollywood career"

"1981 Miss Black Ontario"  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2013, 04:30:39 AM »
For sure, all soldiers serve a purpose and not one is better than the other per say but be true and have pride in your service. If you bombed the ASVAB and got mess detail fine,  but don't get out then go around looking for a fucking pat on the back from civies with the "I was a SpecOps sniper ninja super samurai badass" like they have more honor or are a better soldier cause they seen combat.

We are all soldiers, we all love, defend and fight for our country, we all earned honor.

amen and amen

It's almost always the case where the guy who "knew somebody in another unit that almost got shot at" will write a book about the "experience" while the fellow who jumped into harm's way and saved a dozen other soldiers will just say, "Yeah, I was over there" and leave it at that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2013, 05:15:17 AM »

hahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

"24KT" appreciating "honesty" when she spends her time trying to defend her pathetic scams, defending terrorists and pedophiles, and exaggerating her "Hollywood career"

"1981 Miss Black Ontario"  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

How pathetic you are. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than troll and try to harass me? ???
w

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 05:54:39 AM »
How pathetic you are. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than troll and try to harass me? ???

I was on this thread before you were, "jag" 

Don't you have anything better to do than troll a "bodybuilding" website with your pathetic scams?

Didn't you learn anything in prison?