Author Topic: WOW... courageous female competitor!  (Read 28163 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: WOW... courageous female competitor!
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2006, 05:25:56 PM »
Wow those airbrushed studio pics changed my mind  ::)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »
Her trainer should be arrested. Only licensed physicians can legally perform sex changes.

SHOW US YOUR DICK TITS!
"Shut the F up and train"

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »
airbrushed!?  ummmm... no. sorry!

lol lol I will ABSOLUTELY take that as a compliment though. he he he

Amanda

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2006, 07:32:40 PM »

I love you Amanda !!! you too would love me if we meet !! Honest !!

And you have a beautifull body as well as your mind !! Honest !!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2006, 07:34:35 PM »
I love you Amanda !!! you too would love me if we meet !! Honest !!

And you have a beautifull body as well as your mind !! Honest !!

Dude, lesbians don't dig on men.

But the two of you could always go watch football together.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »
I am a lesbian------------ trapped in a mans body !!!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2006, 07:42:02 PM »
I am a lesbian------------ trapped in a mans body !!!!!!

Well then, perhaps Amanda is a lipstick lesbian, and prefers having the butch one shag her with strap on, so you could be lucky.

Try wear a rug.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2006, 12:03:19 AM »
airbrushed!?  ummmm... no. sorry!

lol lol I will ABSOLUTELY take that as a compliment though. he he he

Amanda

Okay very complimentary lighting and tons of make-up and Bill Dobbins is a master with a camera , and post a pic of when you wake in the morning and then we'll talk  ;) lets see the pic of your 5 O clock shadow , and Amanda you do an excellent job shaving your face what razor do you reccomend? the triple blade? I still use a single blade and my face still isn't that smooth.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2006, 12:25:10 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN, HAHAHAHA!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  LMFAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2006, 12:30:10 AM »
This she-beast girl got hit with the ugly stick.  :-X

FACTS ARE FACTS!!!!
"Shut the F up and train"

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2006, 07:10:31 AM »
lol. you all are absolutely correct about everything. lol.what a good laugh this thread has turned out to be!!!

continue on, I enjoy reading this.........

Glad you like the pics! :)

Amanda

newmom

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2006, 07:14:31 AM »
The sad part is, Amanda will probably come back on here in denial like most pros and say "It's balls to the wall training which makes us grow" lol.

You have to wonder how it is that women, with only a FRACTION of the male hormones that males have, grow to be so much bigger than the average male.  Could that be because the main factor causing the growth are exogenous hormones?  Oh no, of course not - it's all hard work and training.   ::)

No, no.  It's steroids.   ;)

lmaoooooooooooo matt c called it half right

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2006, 07:46:01 AM »
lol. you all are absolutely correct about everything. lol.what a good laugh this thread has turned out to be!!!

continue on, I enjoy reading this.........

Glad you like the pics! :)

Amanda

Question:

What's your reaction when seeing this?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »
Gosh....the nerve of you guys....

Im not going to join in on the band wagon of bashing Amanda Dunbar...Im secure in myself and my manhood that I dont need to bash a female bodybuilder that is doing what she loves and the sport she loves and neither do I need to bash a physically challenged woman....

You guys must feel like "real" men attacking a defenseless woman with words who didnt do anything to you....must feel good verbally attacking a woman who could probably kick our butts with her workouts...

Like I said..it must feel good bashing  these women...its worse than physical abuse and you guys should be ashamed of yourself!

This shows what kind of character you have.....Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2006, 01:49:16 PM »
Gosh....the nerve of you guys....

Im not going to join in on the band wagon of bashing Amanda Dunbar...Im secure in myself and my manhood that I dont need to bash a female bodybuilder that is doing what she loves and the sport she loves and neither do I need to bash a physically challenged woman....

You guys must feel like "real" men attacking a defenseless woman with words who didnt do anything to you....must feel good verbally attacking a woman who could probably kick our butss with her workouts...

Like I said..it must feel good bashing  these women...its worse than physical abuse and you guys should be ashamed of yourself!

This shows what kind of character you have.....Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me....

I don't think anyone is bashing the armless chick , just A-MAN-da and I can attack  " her " because I'm not really attacking a chick seeing she has more testosterone flowing " her " body then I do  :-X lets not beat around a bush here , womena who inject themselves with massive ammounts of male hormones are a complete joke , thier phsyique is a joke , their manly voice is a joke , I'm usually very liberal concerning peoples lifestyle choices and I say let consenting adults do what they may as long as they don't hurt anyone in the process , women want to lift weights knock yourself out , 2 people who should NOT do anabolic steroids and thats teens and women , grown men have at it , women who use anabolic steroids are a complete and utter joke , the whole thing is absurd , and Amanda can handle the abuse , shes a big-boy.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »
Ive said it before and i will say it again, I love her !!!

And if she is a lesbian thats fine , i will just watch ok

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2006, 08:31:15 PM »
Ive said it before and i will say it again, I love her !!!

And if she is a lesbian thats fine , i will just watch ok

If she's gay, yeah, sure, that's OK. But please don't say it's Cher's daughter she's dating.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »
I don't think anyone is bashing the armless chick , just A-MAN-da and I can attack  " her " because I'm not really attacking a chick seeing she has more testosterone flowing " her " body then I do  :-X lets not beat around a bush here , womena who inject themselves with massive ammounts of male hormones are a complete joke , thier phsyique is a joke , their manly voice is a joke , I'm usually very liberal concerning peoples lifestyle choices and I say let consenting adults do what they may as long as they don't hurt anyone in the process , women want to lift weights knock yourself out , 2 people who should NOT do anabolic steroids and thats teens and women , grown men have at it , women who use anabolic steroids are a complete and utter joke , the whole thing is absurd , and Amanda can handle the abuse , shes a big-boy.
HAHAHA, FUNNY SHIT ND!!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

newmom

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2006, 09:13:17 PM »
If she's gay, yeah, sure, that's OK. But please don't say it's Cher's daughter she's dating.

YIP
Zack

i knew chastity was big but seeing her on the new  fit club show on vh1...oh my she a big lady

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2006, 09:14:42 PM »
Amanda is good lookng, she is better lookng than most female bb, and im pretty sure she is gay, not that there is anything wrong with that

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2006, 10:44:28 PM »
She is a statement to what fbbing at any age should represent? are you  high? you & her are exactly what is wrong with the sport , and you couldn't do anything without the aid of MALE hormones in massive quantites , you all look like men in drag and your feeble attempts to " appear " more feminine are laughable , the implants , the dyed hair , the fake nails , none of it is working , purely from an aesthetics standpoint you're beyond repulsive.

most of the time i disagree with ND, but this time i couldn't agree with you more
Sultan

JusSud84

• Getbig I
Barb Guerra is a total hottie
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2006, 07:54:28 AM »
I want to state that Barb Guerra is a total hottie. She wears sexy shoes and have sexy feet and sexy legs.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2006, 08:59:30 AM »
Maybe this Amanda shebeast is dating this shebeast. What a beautiful couple of shebeasts they would make.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2006, 09:01:22 AM »
The sad thing is she won a trophy and can't pick it up.  I wonder if this is where Vince G gets his trophies.  He follows her around

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2006, 09:10:01 AM »
I don't care who I offend when I say this, but Maria Calo [in the pic effin posted] is extremely unpleasant to look at, and is very bad representative of female bodybuilding. A prime example of gear use totally destroying any feminine traits.

As far as the topic, Barb Geurra is my favorite fitness competitor of all time. Not only has she done it 'againest the odds', but her routines are damn good for someone with her limitations.