Author Topic: Slave reperations for aunt Jemima's pancake recipe?  (Read 3245 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Slave reperations for aunt Jemima's pancake recipe?
« on: October 26, 2013, 07:34:43 PM »
I remember reading an article in the New York post about how one of George washingtons brother or his dad owned some slaves on of them was Aunt Jemima.

Everyday George would go down stairs to see what was going on . Well aunt jemima was rationed various flours and grains, long story short she was making a bit of a ruckus that morning.

Big George then greedishly snatched the recipe from Aunt Jemima and said "Look this is temporary i have a way for you to earn a fortune" referring to slave reperations

The rest of the article was fascinating it talked about how Aunt Jemima did alot of math writing in the recipe book and spoke of some of her better recipes
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Slave reperations for aunt Jemima's pancake recipe?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 07:36:38 PM »
I remember reading an article in the New York post about how one of George washingtons brother or his dad owned some slaves on of them was Aunt Jemima.

Everyday George would go down stairs to see what was going on . Well aunt jemima was rationed various flours and grains, long story short she was making a bit of a ruckus that morning.

Big George then greedishly snatched the recipe from Aunt Jemima and said "Look this is temporary i have a way for you to earn a fortune" referring to slave reperations

The rest of the article was fascinating it talked about how Aunt Jemima did alot of math writing in the recipe book and spoke of some of her better recipes

Yep, George Washington also ripped off Uncle Ben's.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »
Yep, George Washington also ripped off Uncle Ben's.
Mainly the issue was with the It-Aliens aka Italians always trying to make the pancakes into these huge globby breakfast rolls that made no sense compared to the original pancake recipe.

Ive heard some rumors about Uncle Ben getting kidnapped by the It-Aliens and sent oversees for some training
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 07:50:03 PM »

There was never a real person named Aunt Fucking Jemima.....the name came from a minstreal show
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »

There was never a real person named Aunt Fucking Jemima.....the name came from a minstreal show
Apparantly you might be getting greedy because the family of aunt Jemima got a big dollar  settlement
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »

I don't know who "Aunt Fucking Jemima" is, were talking about "Aunt Jemima", the pancake Mammy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
Well, Mammie is real and makes ejaculate producing dumplings.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 03:42:41 AM »
When I was a kid I remember ads on tv I thought they were saying "Ain't yo mama Pancakes". Yea they are good with syrup and strawberries some good workout carbs for short term energy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 06:22:27 AM »
Mammy's lil baby lives shotnin' bread. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
I heard the Eggo waffle bird has a law suit pending too, and maybe even the Mr Bubbles bubble.
a