Author Topic: S. Africa evacuation plan: White Afrikaners fear genocide upon Mandela death  (Read 3403 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
S. Africa evacuation plan: White Afrikaner group fears genocide upon Mandela's death

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Lol

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Lol

WTF?  Not cool. 

My wife and I met a nice and funny South African couple vacationing in Thailand when we were there about 2 years ago.  (We met them when we overheard them quietly ripping on this really weird Burmese family that was on the same boat with us on the way to Koh Tapu -- I thought I might piss myself at some of the funny shit they were both saying.)  Really sucks that something might happen to them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I work with a couple of white south africans.... one is a super rich uber douche that thinks his shit dont stink and that hes god.... anotjer suoer nice older gentleman that works super hard.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I've got family there and another good friend that's a Boer but in the Brit Army. The big cities are very unpleasant. They've ruined that country. Unlike many colonies,  Whites built south Africa.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
WTF?  Not cool. 

My wife and I met a nice and funny South African couple vacationing in Thailand when we were there about 2 years ago.  (We met them when we overheard them quietly ripping on this really weird Burmese family that was on the same boat with us on the way to Koh Tapu -- I thought I might piss myself at some of the funny shit they were both saying.)  Really sucks that something might happen to them.

Yeah, lots of things have sucked in that country for years. 

Good thing that couple was funny enough to get your support.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
That's odd, a friend of mine, a rich, white, anaesthesiologist from Manhatten who regularly travels back and forth between NYC & Manhatten has made no such mention of any racial tensions that he's seen. In fact, he was actually planning on moving there. He says he absolutely loves it there.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
That's odd, a friend of mine, a rich, white, anaesthesiologist from Manhatten who regularly travels back and forth between NYC & Manhatten has made no such mention of any racial tensions that he's seen. In fact, he was actually planning on moving there. He says he absolutely loves it there.

You are absolutely delusional.  Again, you are so ignorant to facts it's scary.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
You are absolutely delusional.  Again, you are so ignorant to facts it's scary.

Are you saying my friend does NOT want to move to South Africa? ...because I can assure you he does.

Or are you instead saying my friend has told me about a pending genocide of Whites, ...but I failed to hear him.

...or are you just being an ass AGAIN, ...and failing to comprehend what you just read, in favour of whatever incredulous interpretation of the English language you choose to use?
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Are you saying my friend does NOT want to move to South Africa? ...because I can assure you he does.

Or are you instead saying my friend has told me about a pending genocide of Whites, ...but I failed to hear him.

...or are you just being an ass AGAIN, ...and failing to comprehend what you just read, in favour of whatever incredulous interpretation of the English language you choose to use?

I'm saying the opinion of one rich doctor who has never lived there is meaningless in the face of a mountain evidence to the contrary.   Facts that are easily obtained by the simply act of reading.....  Now comprehension may be beyond you.   I'm sure your doctor friend had lovely vacations at whatever swanky gated resort he chose to take rest but he's as ignorant as you are about the current conditions in South Africa.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

And another thing, do you really think he's going to talk to you about the racial problems in South Africa.  He knows, as all whites do, how hyper-sensitive blacks are about race and I'm positive that if he does know anything about the current situation in South Africa he doesn't want to discuss it with you out of fear you'll launch into one of your regular racist diatribes.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
Lol

24KT

• Getbig V
I'm saying the opinion of one rich doctor who has never lived there is meaningless in the face of a mountain evidence to the contrary.   Facts that are easily obtained by the simply act of reading.....  Now comprehension may be beyond you.   I'm sure your doctor friend had lovely vacations at whatever swanky gated resort he chose to take rest but he's as ignorant as you are about the current conditions in South Africa.

Yes, he does stay at fancy resorts over there, ...as well as in the homes of friends, ...both Black & White,
...and he is quite knowledgeable about conditions in South Africa. Infact, he has told me things that prior to revealing, he swore me to secrecy about. He knew things about South Africa, as well as Nelson Mandela that were not publicly revealed until much, much later.

And another thing, do you really think he's going to talk to you about the racial problems in South Africa.  He knows, as all whites do, how hyper-sensitive blacks are about race and I'm positive that if he does know anything about the current situation in South Africa he doesn't want to discuss it with you out of fear you'll launch into one of your regular racist diatribes.

Do you feel better now?  :)
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Yes, he does stay at fancy resorts over there, ...as well as in the homes of friends, ...both Black & White,
...and he is quite knowledgeable about conditions in South Africa. Infact, he has told me things that prior to revealing, he swore me to secrecy about. He knew things about South Africa, as well as Nelson Mandela that were not publicly revealed until much, much later.

Do you feel better now?  :)

He obviously doesn't know enough or have accurate information.   I'm sure he didn't see much of the true South Africa from the resort bar.    South Africa is in a state of advanced decay and it will never recover.   Eventually the decay will infiltrate whatever gated community your friend decides to live in.

My theory is, your friend just doesn't have the heart to tell you that Mandela and his ilk have failed and South Africa as a nation is as good as dead.  And you don't have the strength of character to be honest about South Africa.  You need to believe that South Africa is a racial and economic paradise.  Fact is, it's a shit whole of violence and poverty and this will not change.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
He obviously doesn't know enough or have accurate information.   I'm sure he didn't see much of the true South Africa from the resort bar.    South Africa is in a state of advanced decay and it will never recover.   Eventually the decay will infiltrate whatever gated community your friend decides to live in.

My theory is, your friend just doesn't have the heart to tell you that Mandela and his ilk have failed and South Africa as a nation is as good as dead.  And you don't have the strength of character to be honest about South Africa.  You need to believe that South Africa is a racial and economic paradise.  Fact is, it's a shit whole of violence and poverty and this will not change.

The fact is I know very little about South Africa, and have never claimed to be an expert.
All I know about South Africa is what friends who lived there, or visited there tell me, because I have never been there myself. He told me a few things about Nelson Mandela which I found rather surprising. I was thinking of calling up my cousin who had guarded Mandela, and asking him whether this was true or not, but decided against it because, he'd probably ask me where I got the information to begin with, ...and if it was true, ...he probably wouldn't verify it for me anyway, so I didn't bother.
w

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
The fact is I know very little about South Africa, and have never claimed to be an expert.
All I know about South Africa is what friends who lived there, or visited there tell me, because I have never been there myself. He told me a few things about Nelson Mandela which I found rather surprising. I was thinking of calling up my cousin who had guarded Mandela, and asking him whether this was true or not, but decided against it because, he'd probably ask me where I got the information to begin with, ...and if it was true, ...he probably wouldn't verify it for me anyway, so I didn't bother.

Bit of a thread bump here but are you 110% sure your cousin guarded Mandela? Careful now with exposing yourself because I know one of his body guards very very well. It can easily be verified. He guarded him till 1998. He can be seen on many videos and pictures of Mandela.

24KT

• Getbig V
Bit of a thread bump here but are you 110% sure your cousin guarded Mandela? Careful now with exposing yourself because I know one of his body guards very very well. It can easily be verified. He guarded him till 1998. He can be seen on many videos and pictures of Mandela.

Yes I am 999.9% sure.   :P
w