Author Topic: The Barack Obama big spender myth  (Read 2404 times)

motenak

• Getbig I
Re: The Barack Obama big spender myth
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »
It's a myth that before hussein became president the national debt was 10.6 trillion. That is the amount of the previous administrations up to that point.

Now it's $17 trillion and growing.

We will be at $20 trillion by the time the failure in chief leaves in 2016.

So much for cutting debt by half after his first 4 years.

I totally agree with you but you are confusing debt and deficit.  Debt is the total amount owed and deficit is the amount by which expenses exceed income over a certain period.  During Obamas 1st 4 years the government spent over $1,000,000,000,000 more than was collected.  So that was the deficit each year and that amount adds to the total debt, now $17 trillion.  Not defending Obama but I'm assuming he said he would cut the annual deficit in half in his 1st 4 years but it doesn't matter because he lied.  There is no way to cut the $17 trillion debt in half in 4 years as that would require the government to have a surplus of $2.125 trillion each year and they only collect around $2.5 trillion each year!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »
You stay classy Abraham.   ::)

Classy? WTF?  You're a mod so you should realize what site this is;  It's getbig an guys were saying way worse shit about Nasser a few months ago. 

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »
Sure ... obamas a great president ... nothing is ever his fault ... 20 trillion public debt as obama leaves is a republican fabrication ... really ... omg ... really

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 10:36:27 AM »
So that was the deficit each year and that amount adds to the total debt, now $17 trillion.  Not defending Obama but I'm assuming he said he would cut the annual deficit in half in his 1st 4 years but it doesn't matter because he lied.  There is no way to cut the $17 trillion debt in half in 4 years as that would require the government to have a surplus of $2.125 trillion each year and they only collect around $2.5 trillion each year!
He said he would cut the deficit in half in his first 4 years. He didn't. He jacked up the annual deficit in his first 4 years.

As far as debt. The country owed $10 trillion, not $17 trillion before he took office.

$10 trillion. BY ALL THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED!

He is on his way to DOUBLING the debt by the time he leaves office.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »
Classy? WTF?  You're a mod so you should realize what site this is;  It's getbig an guys were saying way worse shit about Nasser a few months ago. 

Oh I'm not expecting much.  lol

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 05:39:40 PM »
drunken libtards stating fires with bbq's? ;)

sure if i have nothing better to do...