Author Topic: Reminder to DJ181  (Read 24694 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Reminder to DJ181
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »
I would give him props, but he never gives me props on my pics so fuck him... Ha ha ha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »
I would give him props, but he never gives me props on my pics so fuck him... Ha ha ha

you are everything he hates

he is about 50lbs away from looking like you

T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »

FRAME WISE AND GENETIC CODE ITS NOT IN HIM,HE IS OK WITH IT I THINK.JUST WANTS PRINT AD MUSCLE'ME THINKS'NO HOMO...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »
You do look bigger and are still decently lean dj.
Overall a good physique and like gal said i bet it looks great in person.
Not hating i just expected a little more considering how much you have talked about your gains. I feel a bit like a mate has promised to fetch his stunning new girlfriend over to the house and i look outside and he is forklifting 600lb tub of lard down the street :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
Not hating i just expected a little more considering how much you have talked about your gains. I feel a bit like a mate has promised to fetch his stunning new girlfriend over to the house and i look outside and he is forklifting 600lb tub of lard down the street :-\
ist 2 lines  :),,then you hit him kinda  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2013, 10:41:00 AM »
ist 2 lines  :),,then you hit him kinda  :-\

Bass generator bringing the ole 1,2 combo

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »

nah, he needs another life to get there.

its 80lbs weight difference,lol.and the structure isnt there.

beter luck next life, best to try the best with what was given
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2013, 10:50:59 AM »
nah, he needs another life to get there.

its 80lbs weight difference,lol.and the structure isnt there.

beter luck next life, best to try the best with what was given

ouch
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »

:D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
Looks to have made some "gains".

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2013, 11:55:05 AM »
soon...

...a Polak schmoe will offer him dbol for free.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2013, 11:57:12 AM »
Problem is when dj drops a down a few pounds will he be back to the start of this event?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »
Meh,not much better...needs to up the dose and train harder.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2013, 12:03:36 PM »
...a Polak schmoe will offer him dbol for free.

;D

Problem is when dj drops a down a few pounds will he be back to the start of this event?

Would be best to compare previous "bulked" pics to these ones. I think there's some actual progress...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2013, 12:05:53 PM »
;D

Would be best to compare previous "bulked" pics to these ones. I think there's some actual progress...
Yea I think so but we cant tell until we see updates. He could say he made progress.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2013, 01:49:55 PM »

lol

i finally figured out why you piss me off so much

you are almost exactly like an uncle of mine who gave me constant shit when i was a teen, in fact a few times i thought that you might be him :D :D :D

here's a few examples of his encouraging words for me.. 1. when i was running track and cross-country and placed well in a few meets he said something like "anyone who is dull enough to practice that shit can become good at it" and 2. another time he found my training journal and wrote something like this inside of it "hi, i've been practicing this shit for years, and i'm still a weak f@g" LOL

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2013, 02:02:07 PM »
so this is a good example of an orals physique. you see physiques like this in gyms all around the world. smaller guys who look like they have size but the muscle and skin looks soft and marshmellowy. this isn't a quality oral like anavar. he'd look a lot tighter. less 'bloofy' as someone said this is kinda a good word actually. this is a classic 'dbol type' look. he could have a much more quality build if he dropped the oral of choice cause it's really not giving him a good look and use an injectible test. even as little as 300mg a week would better his build. if he continues to use whatever oral hes using he won't see much inprovemeht unless he gets his body fat down. he'll only look like a bigger version of this, not better.

if you insist on orals get leaner and use var. what your using gives a very poor look.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
so this is a good example of an orals physique. you see physiques like this in gyms all around the world. smaller guys who look like they have size but the muscle and skin looks soft and marshmellowy. this isn't a quality oral like anavar. he'd look a lot tighter. less 'bloofy' as someone said this is kinda a good word actually. this is a classic 'dbol type' look. he could have a much more quality build if he dropped the oral of choice cause it's really not giving him a good look and use an injectible test. even as little as 300mg a week would better his build. if he continues to use whatever oral hes using he won't see much inprovemeht unless he gets his body fat down. he'll only look like a bigger version of this, not better.

if you insist on orals get leaner and use var. what your using gives a very poor look.

great post

if only there was a board that preached the truth with no balonie

any ideas  ;)
T

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
great post

if only there was a board that preached the truth with no balonie

any ideas  ;)

I think this board is just that.

problem is with a lot of boards there's usually vested interest in the advise you'll see being given- ie guys who train will give you advise based on their way of doing things, or products they push (kigs anyone?). doesn't mean it's wrong, but doesn't mean it's right either. for years on promuscle the whole idea of the big stack was a mythical creature that existed only in forums and gossip. nobody uses those types of doses! but now the truth is out- you want a pro card? np. up the volume. if you got the genetics you might be in business. if not your out of luck. at the end of the day it's what you take, how well you respond to it, and how much you can afford. it's everybody. nobody is above this rule. I heard jay cutler himself say use as much gh as you can afford. that's the game.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »

Good post!

I appreciate information like this being given out to our members, information that is not motivated by personal gain or influenced by drug distributors of any kind.

If only I knew anything about hormones, I would share and help others.

Thanks,

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2013, 02:28:36 PM »
HE'S RIGHT ,VAR GIVES YOU HARDER/DENSER LOOK THE MUSCLE.SOME STRENGHT TOO .

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2013, 02:29:59 PM »
dj recently brought my weight and strength into question

entering dangerous terrain there

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
there ya go

I don't think we've ever spoken before, but I could be mistaken.

I'd just like to commend you on being a man of your word by coming through with your pictures and also for posting *very clear* pictures that looked to have been taken with a great camera (that is of paramount importance).

Obviously, you look to be in good shape and are continuously working to improve your physique, so congrats!

"1"