Author Topic: Vicodin to become schedule II drug  (Read 4167 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Vicodin to become schedule II drug
« on: October 28, 2013, 07:54:24 AM »
Fucking gov still intervening.  Schedule II is the same as Morphine and Cocaine.  I can no longer order via a phone, I need to get a print up RX from my doc and go in person.  Fucking lame.  Just curious though, if Cocaine is Schedule II, what the fuck is a Schedule I drug?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Vicodin to become schedule II drug
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:57:39 AM »
Fucking gov still intervening.  Schedule II is the same as Morphine and Cocaine.  I can no longer order via a phone, I need to get a print up RX from my doc and go in person.  Fucking lame.  Just curious though, if Cocaine is Schedule II, what the fuck is a Schedule I drug?

Examples of schedule I include:

Heroin

Lysergic acid diethylamide (popularly known as LSD)

Peyote

Methaqualone

3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (known as Ecstasy)

and..

Wait for it...

Marijuana!

Supposedly, all substances categorized as schedule I have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.

YET, Marinol (the pill form of synthetic Marijuana) is used daily to treat thousands of cancer & AIDS patients worldwide to counteract nausea, vomiting and lack of appetite.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 07:59:47 AM »
I just googled Schedule 1.  There is a drug called Thebacon.  HAHAHA.  Thebacon (INN;[1] pronounced /ˈθiːbəkɒn/), or dihydrocodeinone enol acetate, is a semisynthetic opioid that is similar to hydrocodone and is most commonly synthesised from thebaine.

I also see that Salts are listed.  There is an over the counter stim sold in New Zealand with BZP.  Fucking jacked up kiwis.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 01:18:49 PM »
  USA is fucked.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 01:22:29 PM »
I am on morphine sufate IR and Norco 10-325's. I used to be able to get 5 refills on Norco but go in every month for the morphine. My doc shut down seeing patients and had to switch docs. I now have to go to a pain management center for the meds. I have been to 2 before and they are a joke. I have had 5 major back surgeries, over 20 injections, countless physical therapy sessions. (just started with a new physical therapy program today) Thanks Obama!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
Hierarchy has been running an opiate experiment down in Florida for decades now...They left loopholes in the structure to get an accurate account of how many people would jump through them. People fly from all over the country to stand in line down in Florida to get their so called "meds"...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »
I know some of the thoughts behind this is because people are overprescribed which is true.  I had a minor surgery recovery of 1-2 days.  The doctor gave me 90 vicodin.  What the fuck!  I took them of course but why so much?  I had it refilled 5 more times.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 02:33:46 PM »
Shut up bitches, go stuff your faces at McDonald's, swing by the bar for 12 beers and a fag because tommorrow you need to work 12 hours to afford your house.

But don't even THINK about smoking a joint that shit is bad for you

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 02:54:19 PM »
I know some of the thoughts behind this is because people are overprescribed which is true.  I had a minor surgery recovery of 1-2 days.  The doctor gave me 90 vicodin.  What the fuck!  I took them of course but why so much?  I had it refilled 5 more times.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
Hierarchy has been running an opiate experiment down in Florida for decades now...They left loopholes in the structure to get an accurate account of how many people would jump through them. People fly from all over the country to stand in line down in Florida to get their so called "meds"...
Pill mills. They had them when I was in Houston... you go in, pay 100 bucks, the doc asks you if you're in pain, you answer yes, he writes you a script for 100 Percoset and 100 Xanax, no questions asked.

It was retarded.

FYI I think Meth and Heroin, and shit like that are considered Schedule 1.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
Your avitar mesmerizes me so I can't read your posts.  She is smokin!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 05:53:34 PM »
They gave you 5 refills of the 90 for after the surgery? Seems like allot. Vic's suck. If I was still using I could blow through 90 in a couple days

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 07:09:20 AM »
They gave you 5 refills of the 90 for after the surgery? Seems like allot. Vic's suck. If I was still using I could blow through 90 in a couple days

Yep.  I don't know if he just hits the same button on the order form but I was shocked.  I thought for 3 days they would give me 10 pills but then the pharmacist gives me this big ass bottle filled up, all for $5 with my insurance and it had refills added so I ordered more.

ganero76

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 07:23:31 AM »
Examples of schedule I include:

Heroin

Lysergic acid diethylamide (popularly known as LSD)

Peyote

Methaqualone

3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (known as Ecstasy)

and..

Wait for it...

Marijuana!

Supposedly, all substances categorized as schedule I have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.

YET, Marinol (the pill form of synthetic Marijuana) is used daily to treat thousands of cancer & AIDS patients worldwide to counteract nausea, vomiting and lack of appetite.

"1"
[/quote
Can't cope without weed? Man up son.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 11:42:16 AM »

Marijuana!

"1"

so whats the problem? they extract the useful portion of it and put it in pill form, presumably no side effects, no need to smoke, it etc.

but its not really about 'medical use', is it

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 01:28:53 PM »

How long is the experiment?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »
probably a good idea...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 03:52:04 PM »
When are they going to make stress a scheduled drug?