Author Topic: Did Hitler flee bunker with Eva to Argentina - Great article  (Read 19437 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Did Hitler flee bunker with Eva to Argentina - Great article
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 06:15:20 AM »
hitler used amphetamines and only slept a few hours per night.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2013, 06:37:58 AM »
very interesting

Now come on, you didn't even read it Missy.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2013, 06:43:54 AM »
Now come on, you didn't even read it Missy.
I did. It's fascinating. It makes you really wonder if they could have escaped and got away with some of the most evil crimes against human beings.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2013, 06:47:03 AM »
I did. It's fascinating. It makes you really wonder if they could have escaped and got away with some of the most evil crimes against human beings.

Escape or not, no one's getting away with anything on Judgement Day - can you imagine Hitler shitting his little pants when he's got a few breaths to go in Argentina, knowing he's seconds away from answering to the big Man Himself.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2013, 06:51:20 AM »
Escape or not, no one's getting away with anything on Judgement Day - can you imagine Hitler shitting his little pants when he's got a few breaths to go in Argentina, knowing he's seconds away from answering to the big Man Himself.
I think Hitler was the devil to be honest. To be able to do what he did to millions of  women, men and children he was pure evil.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2013, 06:53:40 AM »
I think Hitler was the devil to be honest. To be able to do what he did to millions of  women, men and children he was pure evil.

He wouldn't have killed you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2013, 07:05:31 AM »
I think Hitler was the devil to be honest. To be able to do what he did to thousands of  women, men and children he was pure evil.

Fixed

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2013, 07:34:56 AM »

Hitler wasn't evil or the devil.  He was very much human and I find that a lot more frightening. And there isn't anything extraordinary about Hitler.  History is full of men like him.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2013, 07:36:08 AM »
He wouldn't have killed you.

Scheiße in der Brust
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 07:37:11 AM »
Hitler wasn't evil or the devil.  He was very much human and I find that a lot more frightening. And there isn't anything extraordinary about Hitler.  History is full of men like him.

Just a common sadist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »
Just a common sadist.

Maybe, but in my opinion Hitler was just another in a long line of individuals with a misguided vision of how the world is meant to be and was willing to do anything to make it a reality. 
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2013, 08:00:05 AM »
The legend of hitler just keeps on growing, over the last few decades the numbers just keep going up and up, in about 50 years from now they'll number the Jews killed in the 10s of millions then in 100 years it will be in the hundred million range.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »
Maybe, but in my opinion Hitler was just another in a long line of individuals with a misguided vision of how the world is meant to be and was willing to do anything to make it a reality.  

misguided meh, with no empathy for human life its hard to be able to claim this. It takes a certain kind of person to climb the ladders they did and to manipulate thousands of people into believing what they want, this would not exist without psychopaths and their sycophant prey. More of a lesson on human beings and their gullibleness. Like Groink said every movie needs extras.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2013, 08:26:06 AM »
yes he was a real amphetamin junkie. He used cocaine before that but when amphetamine was invented 1936 hitler fell in love with itm he had a doctor with him 24/7 (you can see him in the background in many clips where hitler is). But it wasnt only amphemine he was addicted to it was alot more drugs that he needed to sleep, to feel good, to get more emergy etc. Bbc dod a good documentary about that i think its called high hitler

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 09:37:41 AM »
yes he was a real amphetamin junkie. He used cocaine before that but when amphetamine was invented 1936 hitler fell in love with itm he had a doctor with him 24/7 (you can see him in the background in many clips where hitler is). But it wasnt only amphemine he was addicted to it was alot more drugs that he needed to sleep, to feel good, to get more emergy etc. Bbc dod a good documentary about that i think its called high hitler
Kim Jong Un don't sleep either gets up in the middle of the night and eats a ham and cheese sandwich, planning a strategy to hit the USA then says oh wait let me have another ham and cheese sandwich then goes back to bed. Saga continues.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
misguided meh, with no empathy for human life its hard to be able to claim this. It takes a certain kind of person to climb the ladders they did and to manipulate thousands of people into believing what they want, this would not exist without psychopaths and their sycophant prey. More of a lesson on human beings and their gullibleness. Like Groink said every movie needs extras.

Humans have the capacity to rationalize and justify their actions no matter how inhumane, particularly when they feel they are righteous and/or driven by a greater purpose.   The end justifies the means, a well know phrase in the English lexicon, exemplifies such a sentiment.  

By redefining terms, what was once immoral will become acceptable, even righteous in the eyes of the people.  You don't have to be a psychopath to fall prey to this.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 09:47:34 AM »
Kim Jong Un don't sleep either gets up in the middle of the night and eats a ham and cheese sandwich, planning a strategy to hit the USA then says oh wait let me have another ham and cheese sandwich then goes back to bed. Saga continues.
haha lol

Did you know that after his father our great leader kim jong il died one of the higher ranks in themilitarie got sentenced to deat (kim jong un wanted to show whos the boss i think) and they excecuted him with a mortar strike lol. Like 3 years or so ago

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2013, 10:02:26 AM »
haha lol

Did you know that after his father our great leader kim jong il died one of the higher ranks in themilitarie got sentenced to deat (kim jong un wanted to show whos the boss i think) and they excecuted him with a mortar strike lol. Like 3 years or so ago
I didnt know that good history. I used to have a South Korean girlfriend nightly she would talk about she still had family there and was scared they would be in danger. Now its still the same soldiers standing with  kimchi breath in each others face.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 11:08:35 AM »
Why is Hitler the only boogeyman?  There were a shitload of other people who believed in the same ideas that he had to have done what happened.  Sure a lot were scared to die and just did what they were told,  but initially Hitler had to have a lot of support or else his regime would never have gotten off the ground.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 11:15:07 AM »
Why is Hitler the only boogeyman?  There were a shitload of other people who believed in the same ideas that he had to have done what happened.  Sure a lot were scared to die and just did what they were told,  but initially Hitler had to have a lot of support or else his regime would never have gotten off the ground.

The power axis made him out to be the only gangster.
Read about pre WW1 relations between Germany and England, France and America especially how the press portrayed the German nation and its people.
A pretty clear picture starts to develop.
Germany, plus its people, have always been seen as the main obstacle to world governance.

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »

He also trained HIT with Mentzer

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2013, 11:53:29 AM »

Adolf and Putin looking good towards the bottom left.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
but history is written by those who have hanged heroes.

^

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
I didnt know that good history. I used to have a South Korean girlfriend nightly she would talk about she still had family there and was scared they would be in danger. Now its still the same soldiers standing with  kimchi breath in each others face.
yeah its crazy there. Saw a documentary where thet talked to north koreans who jumped the border. If say a grandfather does a crime or steal etc ita not only him the punished but his son and grandson to. They send 3 generations to the slave camp just because one of them have stolen some bread because his family was starving