Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 01:59:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Hitler flee bunker with Eva to Argentina - Great article  (Read 4987 times)
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

« on: October 28, 2013, 08:28:51 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478100/Theory-Adolf-Hitler-fled-Argentina-lived-age-73.html
Report to moderator   Logged
Frank Clairmonte
Getbig IV

Pieces are moving.

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 08:55:38 AM »

hmmm

People who believe that Hitler flee dont understand his personality.

Darren Avey
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 09:01:33 AM »

Would nt surprise me, I dont believe a word the powers that be tell the people. Im not at all convicned that Bin Laden or Saddam are dead for a start.

I
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 09:14:27 AM »

Would nt surprise me, I dont believe a word the powers that be tell the people. Im not at all convicned that Bin Laden or Saddam are dead for a start.

Bin Laden is dead, because they said he was dead but failed to show a photo of the dead body out of respect for Muslims and dumped him in a sea two hours after killing him but a week later killed a  major Al Quaeda operative and showed photos all of the place of his dead body  Roll Eyes

shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 09:20:06 AM »

I believe so , my father worked ygrte for s few years and said there is a large German Nazi blood line there and a lot of Nazi groups
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 10:38:24 AM »

History is such a fascinating, ever-changing thing.  And it's told by the WINNERS.

The random dirty hippie, claiming in 1968 that Vietnam was started on purpose on a lie, well they were mocked as conspiracy theorists.

Decades later, declassified documents showed indeed, it was a "middle mgmt paperwork error" and that the US had NOT been fired upon at the Gulf of Tonken.  That dirty hippie was right.

Any of us, myself included, that thinks we "know" what has happened in modern history (because we saw it on the TV) is a damn fool... myself included.

Wait 50 years, and as more and more things become declassified, we learn the things we live by today are complete lies.  It's no biggie... doesn't affect us all that much, to be honest, who started this war, which bad guys were killed, etc - we're just tools watching TV and nodding and cheering and nothing else.  Still, history is fascinating.

Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 10:40:29 AM »

Great thread Coach.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »

History is such a fascinating, ever-changing thing.  And it's told by the WINNERS.

The random dirty hippie, claiming in 1968 that Vietnam was started on purpose on a lie, well they were mocked as conspiracy theorists.

Decades later, declassified documents showed indeed, it was a "middle mgmt paperwork error" and that the US had NOT been fired upon at the Gulf of Tonken.  That dirty hippie was right.

Any of us, myself included, that thinks we "know" what has happened in modern history (because we saw it on the TV) is a damn fool... myself included.

Wait 50 years, and as more and more things become declassified, we learn the things we live by today are complete lies.  It's no biggie... doesn't affect us all that much, to be honest, who started this war, which bad guys were killed, etc - we're just tools watching TV and nodding and cheering and nothing else.  Still, history is fascinating.
Exactly...
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 11:21:41 AM »

I don't think Hitler even lifted.

P
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 12:00:49 PM »

I don't think Hitler even lifted.

He cruised on Schering Testoviron
galeniko
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 12:08:02 PM »

haha.ok,ok.govts lie.

but ,lol!

so hitler , known to every person on earth,he wasnt a second tier nazi who could hope to not be recognized, he was know by every one, has excaped to argentina  of all places,where many former nazi escpaed to.

and on top of that he also took with him his wife?

so the mossad has quite failed then.

and even if it were true, its totaly pointless, hed be long dead by now and,uhm, his goverment and power ended with ww2.

maybe the daily mail should report the story to the mossad, seems to have slipped their radar Roll Eyes

n
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 12:14:20 PM »

I shall tell you of William Wallace.

Historians from England will say I am a liar, but history is written by those who have hanged heroes.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 12:19:16 PM »

He cruised on Schering Testoviron

Used to love the oral Schering 5 mg Primobolan.  OTC in Mexico, 20 5mg tabs for $7.00.  Loved it!

P
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »

outstanding post RESPECT
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »

those were the days tommy!
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »

Presently there is a movement within historical research to tell the story of the "losers".   Unfortunately, the same politicization and bias is present in these offerings as well.  Even the so called losers and their advocates have an agenda and a perspective that is often far from truthful or accurate.  Howard Zinn is one of the worst offenders.

A
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »

So many Nazi's fled to South America. Hitler wasn't one of them.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 12:46:11 PM »

So many Nazi's fled to South America. Hitler wasn't one of them.

If I mix it I only use 7up/sprite...if it's crappy vodka I can tell even if mixed.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »

If I mix it I only use 7up/sprite...if it's crappy vodka I can tell even if mixed.
CalvinH clueless in this thread.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »

I believe Hitler enjoyed gin.

P
thebrink
Getbig IV

Team revolting blob

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 01:19:30 PM »

crazy conspiracy theorists. hitler killed himself just like we were told.
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 01:33:59 PM »

Look for this topic in General section .............
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »

haha.ok,ok.govts lie.

but ,lol!

so hitler , known to every person on earth,he wasnt a second tier nazi who could hope to not be recognized, he was know by every one, has excaped to argentina  of all places,where many former nazi escpaed to.

and on top of that he also took with him his wife?

so the mossad has quite failed then.

and even if it were true, its totaly pointless, hed be long dead by now and,uhm, his goverment and power ended with ww2.

maybe the daily mail should report the story to the mossad, seems to have slipped their radar Roll Eyes

Hitler "officially" died in Berlin '45, Mossad was instructed to give up on search for him.
Stalin stated that Hitler have not died in Berlin.
In winter thousands of SELECTED* Jews were safety transported by trucks to Croatian port of Rijeka,
"Jewish" ship then sailed to Palestine, thanks to guess who  Wink
From Canary island U-1235,U-880 & U-518 with Hitler,Blondi,Eva Braun,Borman,Fegelein & Eva's sister
sailed for Argentina.Hitler was on U-518.

* Selected Jews actually started creation of Israel  Wink

Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 02:26:52 PM »

Yep, just like we will find out in less than 50 years (I'll be dead then but..) that Obama was really born in Kenya and should have never been in the position he's in today (whatever that maybe).
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 02:29:06 PM »

Hitler "officially" died in Berlin '45, Mossad was instructed to give up on search for him.
Stalin stated that Hitler have not died in Berlin.
In winter thousands of SELECTED* Jews were safety transported by trucks to Croatian port of Rijeka,
"Jewish" ship then sailed to Palestine, thanks to guess who  Wink
From Canary island U-1235,U-880 & U-518 with Hitler,Blondi,Eva Braun,Borman,Fegelein & Eva's sister
sailed for Argentina.Hitler was on U-518.

* Selected Jews actually started creation of Israel  Wink

Mossad didn't exist in 1945

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!