Author Topic: Groink v booty opinions  (Read 110980 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Groink v booty opinions
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »
Keep it up and she might post a pic with "I Heart Groink" on her chest.
wouldnt that be scat art?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
ok though guy  ::)

That's the whole point genius...there are no "tough guys" online...anybody can say anything.  when someone "acts tough" it makes me laugh my ass off. I say all sorts of shit and i am very rarely being serious.

You think I really care this much about fucking booty? I feel like arguing the last couple days, so I'm posting things that will rouse up the usual suspects. we all do it, pick fights when we feel like mixing it up. and other days we are all "cool" with each other.  I know I see it as clear as day, and it goes in cycles.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2013, 03:14:00 PM »
 ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2013, 03:19:53 PM »
That's the whole point genius...there are no "tough guys" online...anybody can say anything.  when someone "acts tough" it makes me laugh my ass off. I say all sorts of shit and i am very rarely being serious.

You think I really care this much about fucking booty? I feel like arguing the last couple days, so I'm posting things that will rouse up the usual suspects. we all do it, pick fights when we feel like mixing it up. and other days we are all "cool" with each other.  I know I see it as clear as day, and it goes in cycles.

Yes it's all fun & games until pics of your girl and mugshot are posted. Then you don't like playing anymore.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »
Sad thing is she likes these threads and the attention.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2013, 03:23:04 PM »
Yes it's all fun & games until pics of your girl and mugshot are posted. Then you don't like playing anymore.

yes because that's personal info.

you have a real hard time with that fact, don't you?

when anyone's personal info is posted, it gets removed.

but for me it's OK..right?  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »
Its always life and death on Getbig. I have been on both ends.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2013, 03:28:47 PM »
Its always life and death on Getbig. I have been on both ends.

;D Not many people around here like you but I do.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
Really

You're married....would you "bang" her if you got the chance ?
No way. That twat could probably fit my dick, your dick, and Chaos' dick at the same time. Even though my wife has had our son, she's still way tighter than booty has ever dreamed of being.

No way im trading my young wife to hit some washed up cam-whore.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »
yes because that's personal info.

you have a real hard time with that fact, don't you?

Is it ' personal ' ? How personal can it be if people can get them? Your record & mugshot is a matter of public record so that's on you. I under NO circumstances are okay with your daughter's picture being posted. I think it's hypocritical of you to cry about pics of your g/f being posted when you posted a bunch of her chest and always blacked out her face , makes it seem that the only thing on her you're proud of and you call booty's character into question , when you're having your g/f pose for pics to impress the lads on Getbig?

Hey honey come here I want to take a few pics of your chest so I can impress the boys on GetBig and she's okay with that?  ???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2013, 03:40:35 PM »
Is it ' personal ' ? How personal can it be if people can get them? Your record & mugshot is a matter of public record so that's on you. I under NO circumstances are okay with your daughter's picture being posted. I think it's hypocritical of you to cry about pics of your g/f being posted when you posted a bunch of her chest and always blacked out her face , makes it seem that the only thing on her you're proud of and you call booty's character into question , when you're having your g/f pose for pics to impress the lads on Getbig?

Hey honey come here I want to take a few pics of your chest so I can impress the boys on GetBig and she's okay with that?  ???

You know what honestly I think you're a homosexual infatuated with Groink. Thats the God's honest truth.  With your never ending obsession for Groink thats the only conclusion I can come to. You're a homosexual infatuated with Groink. Not only that but you envy him and want to be him. You see it all relates to your narcissistic personality. You're not what you used to be but Groink is everything you wish you were.

But hey, I could be wrong, but then again, thats unlikely because you're still following him around like a little bitch.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
You know what honestly I think you're a homosexual infatuated with Groink. Thats the God's honest truth.  With your never ending obsession for Groink thats the only conclusion I can come to. You're a homosexual infatuated with Groink. Not only that but you envy him and want to be him. You see it all relates to your narcissistic personality. You're not what you used to be but Groink is everything you wish you were.

But hey, I could be wrong, but then again, thats unlikely because you're still following him around like a little bitch.

Hi Sev  :D sucks you have to kiss Groink's ass under a gimmick  ;D

And you're following me around like a little bitch everything you just typed you're guilty of  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2013, 03:59:08 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2013, 04:00:33 PM »
Can ironmeister shop that to say Groink?

lmao great call

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2013, 04:00:54 PM »
Can ironmeister shop that to say Groink?
If all things to well, there might be an actual pic posted saying Groink.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »
Booty has (self admittedly) dabbled in mudsharkism, the fact that a female whose also a mudshark is accepted here says a lot about her.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »

Hey honey come here I want to take a few pics of your chest so I can impress the boys on GetBig and she's okay with that?  ???

again...you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.  I can post all of the pics of my GF I want. You CAN"T go on to my Facebook and steal pics of her, and post them here. it's really quite clear if you would read the rules. I don't care what you think is wrong, right or in the middle.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2013, 04:03:22 PM »
Let's hope booty doesn't come along and say she's never been arrested for drugs.... ;D
I have never been arrested.  I have had one fine so far, for speeding 60 km in a 50 km zone.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2013, 04:05:01 PM »
If all things to well, there might be an actual pic posted saying Groink.
Not today because I have a sore throat and my glands are up. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2013, 04:06:12 PM »

Too easy. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2013, 04:06:36 PM »
I bet booty can give a mean blow job  :D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »
I don't think you have the guts. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2013, 04:08:57 PM »

Haha yeah there is something gratifying in cheapshot blindsiding another getbigger from out of nowhere, just to get a reaction. I've been guilty of doing the same thing  ;D

Just like throwing a punch at the guy standing next to you right before a most pit starts  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »
and to answer your question....My GF has told me not to post her face here.  she thinks this site is full of assholes and is retarded, and doesn't want to be recognized by anyone here or have pictures of her face google linked to this site. so silly me i respect her wishes

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »
I bet booty can give a mean blow job  :D ;D

Groink could probably hold his own in that dept as Radiohead vibrates thru his speakers. 

;D