Author Topic: Groink v booty opinions  (Read 110969 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Groink v booty opinions
« Reply #475 on: October 31, 2013, 05:39:55 AM »
you would still fuck her brother

its easy to be a stud on the internets

but is she turned up at your door you would be all over that be-atch

honest answer... If I didn't know her, maybe.

But being that I do the only reason I would take my cock out would be to piss in her mouth.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #476 on: October 31, 2013, 05:40:02 AM »

its easy to be a stud on the internets

but is she turned up at your door you would be all over that be-atch

I'm just trying to help krank out.

...for his first date he can save money by taking pooty to an all you can eat for one price restaurant special :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #477 on: October 31, 2013, 05:41:02 AM »

Assuming you meant to add a comma after "her", right?
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #478 on: October 31, 2013, 05:42:58 AM »

Not sure,what does her brother look like ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: October 31, 2013, 05:43:12 AM »

I'm just trying to help krank out.

...for his first date he can save money by taking pooty to an all you can eat for one price restaurant special :)

Pooty.

Ha ha ha ha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: October 31, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
Assuming you meant to add a comma after "her", right?

you rule  ;D

poor calvin second with the joke  :'( story of your life
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: October 31, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »

But being that I do the only reason I would take my cock out would be to piss in her mouth.

;D

I admire your honesty

I would imagine she is very giving in bed
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #482 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:48 AM »
Waiting on musclecenter to intercept this thread with a two thumbs up most muscular pose pic.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #483 on: October 31, 2013, 06:06:07 AM »
you rule  ;D
poor calvin second with the joke  :'( story of your life

>:( :'(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #484 on: October 31, 2013, 06:07:51 AM »
I posted the pics in response to your implying that I had no right to call anyone fat, as if either me or my girls were fat. The implication was pretty fucking clear, don't be coy now.

People crack me up around here.

a guy calls me out, out of the blue... And starts an argument with me, but I'm the one taking things too seriously.

::)

I await to your witty, measured response... Doesn't change the truth of the matter. ;)

Where did I imply you had no right?  I found it funny you called her fat.  What does posting your pic have to do with an opinion of a woman?  None.  You posting your girls pic shows you know what petite is.  Check out a Bradistini thread for fat chicks.

You do take things too fucking serious.  You don't like her "morals"..thats what it boils down to.  Yet, look at the shit you have done.  Thats what I am talking about.  I have no beef with you other than that.  Is she doing anything illegal?  Nope.  Lets call a spade a spade here...you don't like your arrest photo being posted....and thats something people give you shit about.  You obviously did something illegal.  Do you take UG shit?  Illegal.  You have kids...right?  So...where is the morality/ethics?

I have called Karen out plenty on shit she has done.  I have been clear with her that she shouldn't complain about how she is treated at times when she did this to herself.  We all reap what we sow.  You are no different.

Find the wit in that post.....please

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: October 31, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »

Ha Ha...that was good

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: October 31, 2013, 06:26:56 AM »
Where did I imply you had no right?  I found it funny you called her fat.  What does posting your pic have to do with an opinion of a woman?  None.  You posting your girls pic shows you know what petite is.  Check out a Bradistini thread for fat chicks.

You do take things too fucking serious.  You don't like her "morals"..thats what it boils down to.  Yet, look at the shit you have done.  Thats what I am talking about.  I have no beef with you other than that.  Is she doing anything illegal?  Nope.  Lets call a spade a spade here...you don't like your arrest photo being posted....and thats something people give you shit about.  You obviously did something illegal.  Do you take UG shit?  Illegal.  You have kids...right?  So...where is the morality/ethics?

I have called Karen out plenty on shit she has done.  I have been clear with her that she shouldn't complain about how she is treated at times when she did this to herself.  We all reap what we sow.  You are no different.

the question is krank

are you saving up for air fare to austrailia or not
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: October 31, 2013, 06:32:38 AM »
the question is krank

are you saving up for air fare to austrailia or not

Naw...heading to England to hopefully hook up with you stud ;)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #488 on: October 31, 2013, 06:36:15 AM »

That sure is a lot of words......are you taking this seriously?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: October 31, 2013, 06:37:07 AM »
Naw...heading to England to hopefully hook up with you stud ;)

you will have to buy me dinner first champ  :-*
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: October 31, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
That sure is a lot of words......are you taking this seriously?

No....wanna sign the waiver?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #491 on: October 31, 2013, 06:43:24 AM »
No....wanna sign the waiver?

........PREPARE UR ANUS........

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #492 on: October 31, 2013, 07:10:02 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: October 31, 2013, 08:13:23 AM »

Why do you think it's funny I call her fat ?  She's fat.

as far as everything else you said... I really don't know even where to begin. You people really make me laugh. As if someone getting arrested or breaking the law means they automatically are not allowed to voice their opinion here on getbig. Yes. I got arrested, almost a year ago to the day. I have discussed it with my daughter, she knows her father made a mistake... & I have done my very best to make it up to her for disappointing her. I take it very seriously. You have NO idea. and that's not even the point... The point is my getting arrested does not affect my posts here... it's irrelevant. I don't come here every day and talk about getting arrested do I? Booty comes here every single day and act like a fucking moron and a desperate whore. So I comment on it.

You are right..we all reap what we sow...

you want to comment on the fact that I was arrested on a minor drug charge every day, knock yourself out. Thats your  right.

Just don't post pictures that are from off site..or discuss my personal details......other than that, have a party stud

and when you do, I will comment on the fact that you PMed me for help on relocating to Arizona. So I gave you the number of the top real estate agent in the state... You never called him, and you made me look like a dick because I talked you you up to the man.

So what I'll do is everytime you say something about me I'll throw that in your face. Because if you ever make a mistake or do something wrong... It means you're not allowed to say anything about anybody, right?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: October 31, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »

as far as everything else you said... I really don't know even where to begin. You people really make me laugh. As if someone getting arrested or breaking the law means they automatically are not allowed to voice their opinion here on getbig. Yes. I got arrested, almost a year ago to the day. I have discussed it with my daughter, she knows her father made a mistake... & I have done my very best to make it up to her for disappointing her. I take it very seriously. You have NO idea. and that's not even the point... The point is my getting arrested does not affect my posts here... it's irrelevant. I don't come here every day and talk about getting arrested do I? Booty comes here every single day and act like a fucking moron and a desperate whore. So I comment on it.

you want to comment on the fact that I was arrested on a minor drug charge every day, knock yourself out. Thats your  right.

Just don't post pictures that are from off site..or discuss my personal details......other than that, have a party stud

and when you do, I will comment on the fact that you PMed me for help on relocating to Arizona. So I gave you the number of the top real estate agent in the state... You never called him, and you made me look like a dick because I talked you you up to the man.

So what I'll do is everytime you say something about me I'll throw that in your face. Because if you ever make a mistake or do something wrong... It means you're not allowed to say anything about anybody, right?

It's not nice to call a woman fat

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #495 on: October 31, 2013, 08:34:10 AM »

Can you fuckwits shorten up your posts.

Kinda argue one fucking paragraph at a time or something like that.

For Chrissakes....get with the program.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #496 on: October 31, 2013, 08:36:14 AM »

Actually....with booty, that happens on the second date.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #497 on: October 31, 2013, 08:48:48 AM »
Actually....with booty, that happens on the second date.

I can only imagine the shit that takes place in subsequent dates.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: October 31, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »
I can only imagine the shit that takes place in subsequent dates.

now that's uncalled for.  Krank is going to be very angry with you  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: October 31, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »
Yes, because I give a particularly nasty midget shit on a blonde's forehead about Krankie's feelings.

no need to be faeces facetious raymondo
T