Author Topic: Groink v booty opinions  (Read 110934 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Groink v booty opinions
« Reply #550 on: October 31, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »
Krank let me give you some advice brother. You can't turn a hoe into a house wife. The fact is this 'woman' still carries herself with no self-respect in her 50s.... this isn't some dumb teenage girl... this is a 50 something year old mother who talks to strangers about her vagina and ass. She's garbage. Utter garbage.
and Groink talks about pissing in a woman's mouth. I already know you are a bitter gimmick so fuck off.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #551 on: October 31, 2013, 02:51:10 PM »
Even when Brady blew up he weighed about 185, right?
The dude hit like 50 hrs one year, then went back down to like 18. This was in the prime sauce era. He was just smart to get off quickly. Even though most fans know exactly what was up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: October 31, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
and Groink talks about pissing in a woman's mouth. I already know you are a bitter gimmick so fuck off.
Who's gimmick? I would like to know, why you think trying another long distance relationship is worth it?

Are there no guys worthy in Australia?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:30 PM »

We'll you're not much of a 'woman', now are you? You certainly don't carry yourself like a woman.

There's a difference between a Woman and a slut such as yourself.

Don't EVER confuse the two again... I won't let whores like you continue to degrade the essence of womanhood.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: October 31, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
We'll you're not much of a 'woman', now are you? You certainly don't carry yourself like a woman.

There's a difference between a Woman and a slut such as yourself.

Don't EVER confuse the two again... I won't let whores like you continue to degrade the essence of womanhood.
i am not a slut tough guy. The point is Groink is the first to jump on the morals bandwagon when he himself is a father to a daughter and yet feels its okay for him to talk the way he does.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #555 on: October 31, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »

I would never piss in a real woman's mouth... Now you on the other hand...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: October 31, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »
i am not a slut tough guy. The point is Groink is the first to jump on the morals bandwagon when he himself is a father to a daughter and yet feels its okay for him to talk the way he does.
Booty going below the belt now. Groink's daughter has nothing to do with this. This is adult business.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: October 31, 2013, 03:05:11 PM »
I am a real woman... Flesh and blood. The fact that you would even have the balls to preach to me about morals is a joke. I think I made my case.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #558 on: October 31, 2013, 03:05:57 PM »
So you admit if booty was on her knees in front of you, you would whip out your dick? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: October 31, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »

I would never talk to a woman I respected the way I talk to you. you want to get real and bring family into it, I think you're a fucking pig and I feel sorry for your kids that they have a fucking slut whore that flashes her pussy online to total strangers for a mother. Fuck you c unt . I don't bring up your kids, don't ever bring up mine.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: October 31, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »

It actually makes perfect sense. Good fathers want their daughters to grow up to be respectable women. But then he has to deal with whores like you who have permeated our culture and have begun to influence our youth. You deserve all the contempt you receive.
A

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: October 31, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
I am a real woman... Flesh and blood. The fact that you would even have the balls to preach to me about morals is a joke. I think I made my case.

Why waste your time responding to this crap? It is obvious why there are very few women on this board. I guess they prefer a sausage fest.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #562 on: October 31, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »
Even when Brady blew up he weighed about 185, right?

Brady Anderson came into the league at about 170...He was listed as high as 205 by some people...He's 6'1 so in this picture here, I'd say he's around 200 to 205...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 31, 2013, 03:10:04 PM »
Booty, if you have any sense, you will realize that you have very few friends on here. People claim to like you to see you naked. The others dislike you because you are fake and get naked.

Take Krank, and live a great life elsewhere.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: October 31, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
Why waste your time responding to this crap? It is obvious why there are very few women on this board. I guess they prefer a sausage fest.
Hypocrits of Groinks magnitude never get it so you are right, I am wasting my time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 31, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »
Booty, if you have any sense, you will realize that you have very few friends on here. People claim to like you to see you naked. The others dislike you because you are fake and get naked.

I have actually made some good friends on here. There are some good people if you shift through the shit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #566 on: October 31, 2013, 03:14:18 PM »
Too many pages to read, what's the beef between the blonde aussie and groink

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: October 31, 2013, 03:14:30 PM »

This mentality explains why you are single. Oh and speaking of no friends on here. You fit that profile.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: October 31, 2013, 03:15:19 PM »
Oh and speaking of no friends on here. You fit that profile.

Thats not true.
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #569 on: October 31, 2013, 03:15:41 PM »
There is a great divide between a wife and mother....and a cum dumpster jizz guzzler. The wife and mother knows the difference the cum dumpster just thinks she knows....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #570 on: October 31, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »
This mentality reeks of why you are single. Oh and speaking of no friends on here. You fit that profile.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: October 31, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »
Hypocrits of Groinks magnitude never get it so you are right, I am wasting my time.

look up the word hypocrite stupid, and get back to me.

if I posted pictures of my cock, and then took you to task for posting nude pics...that would make me a hypocrite.

if I had virtual relationships with members here, and flirted with everyone and talked about sex... And then broke your balls for doing the same thing, that would also make me a hypocrite.

but having a child, and calling a dumb whore, a dumb whore... Doesn't make me a hypocrite. Neither does getting arrested, if I was calling you a convict..yeah..but I'm not, stupid.

I'm calling you a desperate old whore who craves attention from the male members here. I am none of those things... Therefore I'm not a hypocrite. Class dismissed you dumb fuck.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: October 31, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »
Thats not true.

Sorry, I didn't know you existed. Ok 1.    ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 31, 2013, 03:24:56 PM »
This mentality explains why you are single. Oh and speaking of no friends on here. You fit that profile.
The White Knights are assembling an army to protect Booty.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: October 31, 2013, 03:26:52 PM »
;D
;D Clever. Do you have 3rd grade, hand drawn tattoos?