Author Topic: Groink v booty opinions  (Read 110704 times)

Internet Tough Guy

Re: Groink v booty opinions
« Reply #650 on: October 31, 2013, 04:57:23 PM »
Thats alright. Keep taking shots at member's dead loved ones. See where that gets you.

::)

Did your family take grief on websites when you "died"  or just congratulatory messages?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: October 31, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
"tasteful"  hahahahahahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)

All my modeling pics are tasteful.  I was in control of my shoots.  I had very experienced photographers who worked for acp publishing.  My shoots were very professional and a lot of fun.  I have no regrets!

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #652 on: October 31, 2013, 04:58:47 PM »
That's the stripper with a g-string excuse....."I wear a g-string so I'm not a whore" see the parallel. 

If there is one person who understands "getting parallel"  it's Karen.

She was lying parallel when she got chilidogged by Liar Priest.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: October 31, 2013, 04:59:41 PM »
If there is one person who understands "getting parallel"  it's Karen.

She was lying parallel when she got chilidogged by Liar Priest.

You must be another one of Chadwick the betas gimmicks. 

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #654 on: October 31, 2013, 04:59:49 PM »
All my modeling pics are tasteful.  I was in control of my shoots.  I had very experienced photographers who worked for acp publishing.  My shoots were very professional and a lot of fun.  I have no regrets!

You just summed up your pathetic camwhore existence.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #655 on: October 31, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »

Did your family take grief on websites when you "died"  or just congratulatory messages?

I told my dad and my brother that I faked my death on here. They laughed, as should you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #656 on: October 31, 2013, 05:02:10 PM »

Of course you don't. ...you're a dumb bimbo.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #657 on: October 31, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »
I told my dad and my brother that I faked my death on here. They laughed, as should you.

Did you tell them before or after the naked steam you all take together every Tuesday?

Speaking of steaming, how about the time liar priest took a dump on booty's fake boobs?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: October 31, 2013, 05:04:20 PM »
You just summed up your pathetic camwhore existence.

I was a paid model for acp publishing.  I did several 7 page spreads and I was on a few covers.  Anybody can webcam, however the editors pick and choose who will be featured in their magazines and the cover girl basically sells the magazine.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: October 31, 2013, 05:04:58 PM »
Did you tell them before or after the naked steam you all take together every Tuesday?

Speaking of steaming, how about the time liar priest took a dump on booty's fake boobs?

Fuck! I could go for a few chili dogs right now.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #660 on: October 31, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »
I was a paid model for acp publishing.  I did several 7 page spreads and I was on a few covers.  Anybody can webcam, however the editors pick and choose who will be featured in their magazines and the cover girl basically sells the magazine.  

and of course, the editors chose you based on "talent," "intelligence," and "congeniality"   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: October 31, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
Of course you don't. ...you're a dumb bimbo.
I am a modern day woman.  And that is what threatens you.  You don't like any female who can stand up for herself or who you can't beat down with your high and mightly chauvinistic attitude.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: October 31, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »
Seems that the white knights have been beaten back. Booty looks to be on her own now.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
HAHA

Yes there are similarities between Groink and myself. We are both pushing 50 although I have 6.3 years until I am 50. Groink is 12 months away. However unlike him I don't think so much about age. We both get attacked on here by trolls attacking our children and get personal info posted. And you can bet my last dollar I will press the mods button. I have even reported posts that trolls have made against Groink for this. We are both alphas and we both have strong personalities and we are opinionated. I respect Groink and anybody else who is real and doesn't hide behind their computer screens.
O

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
I am a modern day woman.  And that is what threatens you.  You don't like any female who can stand up for herself or who you can't beat down with your high and mightly chauvinistic attitude.  

"stand up for herself" ??   hahahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)

from "tasteful" nude photography to government assistance to e-dating somebody who looks like popeye

Yep, you're a true "independent, self-made" woman who can "stand up for herself."  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha   oh shit that is rich   hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
I am going to be 44 next month.  It's not the 1950's anymore and while its still basically a mans world...women are equal now these days.  Respect goes both ways!  Your arugment doesn't hold up.  You are basically saying that since you are a guy it's okay to call me a mudshark etc???  Even though you dated black women.  Of course you never said a word about your arrest online.  You just preached to everybody else about so called "Morals".  As far as my nude modeling...it was totally legal and I got paid well for it.  I don't see it as behaving like a whore....my spreads in mens mags were legs closed and tasteful.  
methinks the damsel is justifying her actions.
Women will always run into a brick wall when it comes to doing certain things compared to men (except nude modelling, men get judged extremely harshly for doing this.)
In one's mind, it can seem unfair. But is it? Maybe it's the nature of the beast. A woman has and always will be the "moral" barometer for men, so what you accept do, whether it be for money or for self, will be judged. Every action begets a reaction.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #666 on: October 31, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »

I would agree if you were a doctor, a lawyer, a business woman or a great accomplished IFBB professional.....selling your anatomy for money the lowest base form of income.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:28 PM »
Booty is clearly losing this fight now. She is out on her knees.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: October 31, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »
I would agree if you were a doctor, a lawyer, a business woman or a great accomplished IFBB professional.....selling your anatomy for money the lowest base form of income.
I saw modeling as an experience which I enjoyed.  It wasn't about the money.  And it isn't selling my anatomy.  The likes of Lenday Murry and Cory Everson and Carla Dunlap have modeled nude.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #669 on: October 31, 2013, 05:13:57 PM »
Is booty on welfare? If so then being on the dole , having nosejobs, and undeclared sex-cam income is hardly some great poster-job for the modern woman.

No offence like, I'm actually quite fond of the stinky-chested slapper.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: October 31, 2013, 05:14:56 PM »
Booty is clearly losing this fight now. She is out on her knees.
I am not going anywhere and I am not changing.  I don't care who is in my corner or not.  I am pretty much staunch.  

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #671 on: October 31, 2013, 05:15:33 PM »
I saw modeling as an experience which I enjoyed.  It wasn't about the money.  And it isn't selling my anatomy.  The likes of Lenday Murry and Cory Everson and Carla Dunlap have modeled nude.  

You're the same girl who has convinced herself that she WANTED to lose her virginity to the creepy older neighbor that other girls "just didn't understand."  crikey!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #672 on: October 31, 2013, 05:16:01 PM »

HAHAAA. ...now you're "persecuted"... ::)

how about people just don't like you.... myself among many other here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #673 on: October 31, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »
LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: October 31, 2013, 05:20:01 PM »
HAHAAA. ...now you're "persecuted"... ::)

how about people just don't like you.... myself among many other here.
For anyone that doesn't like me here, they are plenty that do.  I have got the pms to prove it.  I get a lot of support on here from male members.