Author Topic: Groink v booty opinions  (Read 110896 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Groink v booty opinions
« Reply #775 on: October 31, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
That post seems like a bit of a reach.

The ugliness of a "woman" scorned - I guess nothing is off limits to booty.

This could turn vicious now, I will need popcorn
Its actually the truth Hockey.  He made a blog about me and posted the link here.  Members saw it for themselves.  It was pages and pages long with death threats and child exploitation material of my daughter.  He photoshopped her in sex acts.  This is a criminal offense.  Wiggs, bikini slut and Grant Michaels saw the blog that I am talking about.  I think this internet tough guy is him.  Dialogue is the same...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:08 PM »
Not everything revolves around gay sex grandpa.

Of course it doesn't. I am just trying to figure out why you follow and respond to my posts so closely that it seems like puppy love or some sick obsession. Can you explain this?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #777 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
Support of male members....his pun WAS intended. I might have to step in to stop the bleeding, after all I was a medic.

I mean holy CRAP.....you actually had to explain it... :P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #778 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »
Botty VS Gronk

Botty n Friends payback on Gronik

BONUS!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: October 31, 2013, 06:44:05 PM »
Its actually the truth Hockey.  He made a blog about me and posted the link here.  Members saw it for themselves.  It was pages and pages long with death threats and child exploitation material of my daughter.  He photoshopped her in sex acts.  This is a criminal offense.  Wiggs, bikini slut and Grant Michaels saw the blog that I am talking about.  I think this internet tough guy is him.  Dialogue is the same...

It's not him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: October 31, 2013, 06:45:08 PM »
It's not him.
So you know who Internet tough guy is then???? 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: October 31, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
Totally different guy. Don't make pedo accusations unless you have proof.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: October 31, 2013, 06:48:25 PM »
Totally different guy. Don't make pedo accusations unless you have proof.

The cyber police here have the proof. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: October 31, 2013, 06:49:55 PM »
Botty VS Gronk

Botty n Friends payback on Gronik

BONUS!

some much needed levity brought to the proceedings. That's some funny shit

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #784 on: October 31, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
I was just messaged on another forum both you and I are on and told to have a look at
the silly BS you are sprouting.

Um, internet tough guy is not me. I gave up posting on GB but still log into read and have a laugh when I have time.

The blog that was posted again had nothing to do with me - a lot of the photoshopped pics were on the TO board
including ones with myself and your daughter together which is sick so stop with your air headed bs yet again.

The pics they used of your daughter I had never seen before - you sent me one of her , the rest they were posting
I wouldnt a clue where they came from.

I have never attacked you on a gimmick account - I did it plainly on my own account .

Again you are accusing with no actual proof.
I'm not interested in you or what you do but dont drag me into your silly online life.

And ps - I dont know how to use photoshop and have never tried to.. which you know

Just as you kept telling me lee was doing all these heinous things to you and lee was all these gimmicks
attacking you now it seems I have taken his place ?

Cyber Police ? I have never had a visit from anyone leveling your idiotic claims against me but feel free to have them
visit me any time.

So stop dragging me into your fantasy world trying to gain sympathy from made up BS.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: October 31, 2013, 07:01:48 PM »
I was just messaged on another forum both you and I are on and told to have a look at
the silly BS you are sprouting.

Um, internet tough guy is not me. I gave up posting on GB but still log into read and have a laugh when I have time.

The blog that was posted again had nothing to do with me - a lot of the photoshopped pics were on the TO board
including ones with myself and your daughter together which is sick so stop with your air headed bs yet again.

The pics they used of your daughter I had never seen before - you sent me one of her , the rest they were posting
I wouldnt a clue where they came from.

I have never attacked you on a gimmick account - I did it plainly on my own account .

Again you are accusing with no actual proof.
I'm not interested in you or what you do but dont drag me into your silly online life.

And ps - I dont know how to use photoshop and have never tried to.. which you know

Just as you kept telling me lee was doing all these heinous things to you and lee was all these gimmicks
attacking you now it seems I have taken his place ?

Cyber Police ? I have never had a visit from anyone leveling your idiotic claims against me but feel free to have them
visit me any time.

So stop dragging me into your fantasy world trying to gain sympathy from made up BS.

Truth

and the whore wonders why
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: October 31, 2013, 07:19:46 PM »

You dun goofed, consequences will never be the same

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #787 on: October 31, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »
I mean holy CRAP.....you actually had to explain it... :P

I figured the beating about the face and neck she's getting today might impede basic cognitive function.......and for the Neanderthals on GetBig translation "she got beat stupid and I gots to tells her what it means"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: October 31, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
I figured the beating about the face and neck she's getting today might impede basic cognitive function.......and for the Neanderthals on GetBig translation "she got beat stupid and I gots to tells her what it means"

LOL...don't.sell the getbig collective too short brother.  It's sophomoric by design. Cock jokes are universal   ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #789 on: October 31, 2013, 07:29:57 PM »
thirty something pages of big groink owning cam whore booty.  one has to ask why she willingly subjects herself to the constant ridicule that getbig serves on the daily.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: October 31, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »
thirty something pages of big groink owning cam whore booty.  one has to ask why she willingly subjects herself to the constant ridicule that getbig serves on the daily.

She enjoys getting shitted on. She loves this stuff.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: October 31, 2013, 07:32:48 PM »
I don't see how he owns me? When called out for his hypocrit ways, his explanation is that he's a guy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: October 31, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

I often wonder the same thing. Why doesn't she just throw the dogs a bone and say...."yeah E-dating willgrant was silly" I mean big fkng deal...it WAS stupid.  people would respect her being real for a change instead of constantly having a stick up her ass and defending her actions to the death.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #793 on: October 31, 2013, 07:36:53 PM »
any man picking on woman is beta and will be punished

although, some evil women have to be put into their place

at this point from what I see and I red pages 24 - 32

booty had enough beating and you guys should relax a bit and take it easy on her for now...

!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: October 31, 2013, 07:39:10 PM »
I often wonder the same thing. Why doesn't she just throw the dogs a bone and say...."yeah E-dating willgrant was silly" I mean big fkng deal...it WAS stupid.  people would respect her being real for a change instead of constantly having a stick up her ass and defending her actions to the death.
I am always real. But let's be real here, it wouldn't matter what I said.... You have a hatred for me and would still have something nasty to say.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: October 31, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »
I don't see how he owns me? When called out for his hypocrit ways, his explanation is that he's a guy.

I've explained about six ways till Sunday why you calling me a hypocrit is ridiculous. ....I don't expect you to acknowledge it...but apparently others do.

Its really pointless debating with you..the truth of it is you aren't very smart and most things go right over your head.  I would need to dumb down my posts and do the  "yeah but you said this..naaa...naaaa..." nonsense. Take things out of context. ..exaggerate things..the usual internet bullshit playbook.   I speak factually.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: October 31, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »
I've explained about six ways till Sunday why you calling me a hypocrit is ridiculous. ....I don't expect you to acknowledge it...but apparently others do.

Its really pointless debating with you..the truth of it is you aren't very smart and most things go right over your head.  I would need to dumb down my posts and do the  "yeah but you said this..naaa...naaaa..." nonsense. Take things out of context. ..exaggerate things..the usual internet bullshit playbook.   I speak factually.
I am smart, that's the problem. I see you for what you are and I don't feel intimidated by you either. I am done with this thread because one of us has to step away. We both can't have the last word and we are both stubborn as each other.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: October 31, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
any man picking on woman is beta and will be punished

although, some evil women have to be put into their place

at this point from what I see and I red pages 24 - 32

booty had enough beating and you guys should relax a bit and take it easy on her for now...

I actually agree here....its piling on at this point and I have more than had my say.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: October 31, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »
I actually agree here....its piling on at this point and I have more than had my say.

Plus she's not worth your time...mines neither.

I'm done putting the whore in her place. Last post in this thread for me.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: October 31, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »
I am smart, that's the problem. I see you for what you are and I don't feel intimidated by you either. I am done with this thread because one of us has to step away. We both can't have the last word and we are both stubborn as each other.

Ok...no attacking you, what am I ?

my main problem with you is your overt sexual behavior for a woman your age. I think it's wildly inappropriate for this forum.. it's not a hookup site. your constant flirting with guys who are married and spoken for quite frankly aggravates me, that's just one of my hot buttons. I'll be the first person to admit that.

you, and anyone else here... Can call me out on my behavior all day long. It has nothing to do with your behavior.  This "keeping score" shit is retarded. Ill say what I want....you can say whatever you want about me..but this  A+ B =  you can't speak your mind shit is comical.