Author Topic: Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance  (Read 2921 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2013, 06:58:48 PM »
Haha at the sheeple trying to make excuses.

You pathetic pussies (read: StrawAnus and Lurker).

The Fairy spouting more shit again.  No surprise with all the ass he sucks.

I don't need an excuse when accused of something I never said.  Perhaps you should just worry about getting those extra fries in the bag at the drive through. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 07:49:04 AM »
what is even more shocking is just how silent those supporters or this bill have been about this. Not one of those who supported this bill on here have commented on this.

They have just quitely given their approval to this

thats because they voted for gay marriage and abortion.  not for Barack Obama and any of his policies.  Republicans do the same thing.  and it must stop. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 09:21:55 AM »
Sup...just saw my name pop up..what are we talking about...

im not reading that long ass horse shit post coach posted, so lets have a discussion

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 09:33:04 AM »
Haha, how's that taking back the House looking now?

It's comical watching the Dems commit political suicide over this.

I would love to believe that this would actually cause the Dems to be eradicated and never show their spineless communist faces again, but we all know that the kool aid drinkers will NEVER turn their back on the Dems.  They are brainwashed cult members.  No different than the Manson family members who slaughtered a pregnant woman and her unborn baby.  Dem supporters are slaughtering this once great country and they actually think they are doing the right thing.  Barry the Kenyan Turd could come out on tv and say he was going to chop the heads off of all newborn babies and Dems would applaud and defend him the whole way.

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:32 AM »
“when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said  Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

and to think we elect them to represent our best interests

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »
“when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said  Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

and to think we elect them to represent our best interests

One might argue that Obama is representing the best interest of the uneducated and low income black block who voted him in.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 10:14:47 AM »
Obama could completely destroy the United States and you wouldn't hear the word 'impeachment' from those guys Republicans.

Fixed.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »
what is even more shocking is just how silent those supporters or this bill have been about this. Not one of those who supported this bill on here have commented on this.

They have just quitely given their approval to this

No, shit-for-brains, we're waiting to see exactly what the impact will be.  (That knee-jerk, henny-penny-the-sky-is-falling shit is for emotional basket-cases like you and Soul Crusher.)  How many will be hurt by this?  How many will helped?  Of the people that will be hit the hardest, what is their median income?  I need some perspective before I freak out about some of this.  Hell, how many died when the last president lied? No matter what, I'm sure this shit will be several orders of magnitude less serious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2013, 03:49:47 PM »
No, shit-for-brains, we're waiting to see exactly what the impact will be.  (That knee-jerk, henny-penny-the-sky-is-falling shit is for emotional basket-cases like you and Soul Crusher.)  How many will be hurt by this?  How many will helped?  Of the people that will be hit the hardest, what is their median income?  I need some perspective before I freak out about some of this.  Hell, how many died when the last president lied? No matter what, I'm sure this shit will be several orders of magnitude less serious.

Why do you think this is important?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2013, 04:07:25 PM »
Why do you think this is important?

Thank you for asking.

Because if someone's getting the shaft financially, I'm not gonna sympathize too much if they can afford it without a whole lot of upheaval in their lives.  Especially if the lives of those much more disadvantaged than themselves are improved greatly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Top Dem admits ObamaCare could have been 'more precise' about people losing health plans
FOX ^
Posted on October 29, 2013, 2:41:12 PM PDT by Sub-Driver

Top Dem admits ObamaCare could have been 'more precise' about people losing health plans

Published October 29, 2013 FoxNews.com

A top Democratic official conceded Tuesday that the health care overhaul should have been "more precise" in acknowledging the possibility that some Americans would lose their current insurance plans -- even as the White House defended its past statements on the law.

The admission from House Democratic Leader Steny Hoyer comes after a 2010 document emerged that predicted millions might be dropped by their providers.

The document helped explain why thousands are already getting cancellation notices and being guided toward new plans. It also gave new meaning to Nancy Pelosi's infamous remark, shortly before the complex legislation was approved in March 2010, that "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Hoyer said Tuesday that officials knew some health plans would not qualify under the new ObamaCare regulations. He said the overall message to the public was accurate -- just not precise enough.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »
Thank you for asking.

Because if someone's getting the shaft financially, I'm not gonna sympathize too much if they can afford it without a whole lot of upheaval in their lives.  Especially if the lives of those much more disadvantaged than themselves are improved greatly.

"hell, I like you.  you can come over to my house and fuck my sister".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
Thank you for asking.

Thanks for answering.  That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure.

Don't you think it's a little too simplistic to look at median income?  What if a person has a higher median income, but a family of five, a mortgage, etc.?  I wouldn't think it's any less fair to increase that person's expenses through government regulation either.