Author Topic: Man loses his penis after only doing 2 cycles  (Read 5151 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Man loses his penis after only doing 2 cycles
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:44:04 AM »
Depressed bachelor cuts his penis off after deciding it is no use then CYCLES to hospital for treatment… but surgeons can’t help as he forgets to bring severed organ, so he has to cycle back home to retrieve it

Single Yang Hu, 26, sliced off his manhood since he 'had no use for it'
He cycled to hospital but was sent back to retrieve his severed penis
After cycling back again in agony, doctors said they couldn't save it
Friends said he was depressed after moving to Jiaxing, working long hours

A Chinese man frustrated at being single cut off his own penis then, in agony, decided to cycle to a hospital for treatment.

When he arrived doctors told him they couldn't help save his manhood and ordered him to cycle back home to get the penis before he could be treated.

When Yang Hu, 26, eventually arrived back at the hospital with the severed member, doctors told him that it had been without blood for too long, and it was impossible to reattach it.

Yang's friends said that he had been increasingly depressed about the fact that since moving to the city he could not find a girlfriend.

What was worse, they said, was that he was doing such long hours in a clothing factory in Jiaxing, in Zhejiang province in east China, that he doubted he would ever have a chance to meet a woman.

His depression grew so bad that after returning home after work at 9pm on October 27 to his rented room he had suddenly decided to cut off his member as there was no use for it anyway, and believing it would stop him thinking about getting a girlfriend.

Incredibly he managed to cycle to the hospital, then cycled home again to collect the severed member and then back to the hospital.

His friends criticised doctors saying that had they provided the man with an ambulance he might have managed to get home quicker and his private parts could have been saved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478848/Depressed-bachelor-cuts-penis-deciding-use-CYCLES-hospital-treatment--surgeons-help-forgets-bring-severed-organ.html

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Man loses his penis after only doing 2 cycles
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:08:00 AM »
I thought this thread was gonna be about dj181

agenda21nwo

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »
Depressed bachelor BigCyp cuts his penis off after deciding it is no use then CYCLES to hospital for treatment… but surgeons can’t help as he forgets to bring severed organ, so he has to cycle back home to retrieve it

Poor fellow.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:18:38 AM »
Lol that the docs ordered him to CYCLE BACK HOME. Dude must be bleeding like crazy! Atleast he could take a cab. Maybe that little sucker of his would'nt have been without blood for too long time then. Man those crazy asians! No offense musclecenter!
MIRAGETROPIN

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 06:19:31 AM »
Poor fellow.

I can't see this ever happening to you bro, you seem like the type of guy who really takes care of a cock

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 06:20:43 AM »
Lol that the docs ordered him to CYCLE BACK HOME. Dude must be bleeding like crazy! Atleast he could take a cab. Maybe that little sucker of his would'nt have been without blood for too long time then. Man those crazy asians! No offense musclecenter!

I know, I couldn't believe that shit. The NHS in the U.K. has its faults but they would definitely send you to and fro with blue lights to rescue that little fucker!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 06:23:01 AM »
I can't see this ever happening to you bro, you seem like the type of guy who really takes care of a cock

Agenda21nwo frequently cycles to places looking for a cock he has been missing

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 06:29:28 AM »
Agenda21nwo frequently cycles to places looking for a cock he has been missing

Are you suggesting that Mangina21stone rides saddle free bicycles down cobbled streets, and protests vehemently against council plans to resurface potholed roads, Army of One?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 08:54:21 AM »
Are you suggesting that Mangina21stone rides saddle free bicycles down cobbled streets, and protests vehemently against council plans to resurface potholed roads, Army of One?

haha its clear analbender21 is currently on ebay bidding for said cock
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 09:17:53 AM »

LMAO this is one of your best  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 12:41:02 PM »
 :D ;D

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »
its 3 cycles you dork!

;D

LFMAO at this though! thanks!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 01:20:12 PM »
Depressed bachelor cuts his penis off after deciding it is no use then CYCLES to hospital for treatment… but surgeons can’t help as he forgets to bring severed organ, so he has to cycle back home to retrieve it

Single Yang Hu, 26, sliced off his manhood since he 'had no use for it'
He cycled to hospital but was sent back to retrieve his severed penis
After cycling back again in agony, doctors said they couldn't save it
Friends said he was depressed after moving to Jiaxing, working long hours

A Chinese man frustrated at being single cut off his own penis then, in agony, decided to cycle to a hospital for treatment.

When he arrived doctors told him they couldn't help save his manhood and ordered him to cycle back home to get the penis before he could be treated.

When Yang Hu, 26, eventually arrived back at the hospital with the severed member, doctors told him that it had been without blood for too long, and it was impossible to reattach it.

Yang's friends said that he had been increasingly depressed about the fact that since moving to the city he could not find a girlfriend.

What was worse, they said, was that he was doing such long hours in a clothing factory in Jiaxing, in Zhejiang province in east China, that he doubted he would ever have a chance to meet a woman.

His depression grew so bad that after returning home after work at 9pm on October 27 to his rented room he had suddenly decided to cut off his member as there was no use for it anyway, and believing it would stop him thinking about getting a girlfriend.

Incredibly he managed to cycle to the hospital, then cycled home again to collect the severed member and then back to the hospital.

His friends criticised doctors saying that had they provided the man with an ambulance he might have managed to get home quicker and his private parts could have been saved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478848/Depressed-bachelor-cuts-penis-deciding-use-CYCLES-hospital-treatment--surgeons-help-forgets-bring-severed-organ.html

You win some and you lose some. He lost.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 01:23:37 PM »
Poor sap, probably mentally ill - Obama care could have prevented this.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 10:29:54 AM »
so then if he feels the need to chop off shit he has no use for...why didn't he slice off his nipples as well?

..looks like he should have just cut his useless head off his shoulders. :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »
He thought he was depressed before.......
V

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »
Hmmm............Small penis syndrome ? or Maybe had an STD.

jillymayr

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 06:30:43 AM »
dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
'A Chinese man frustrated at being single cut off his own penis then, in agony, decided to cycle to a hospital for treatment.'   That's some great fucked-up, right there.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 10:33:31 PM »
'A Chinese man frustrated at being single cut off his own penis then, in agony, decided to cycle to a hospital for treatment.'   That's some great fucked-up, right there.  ;D

My penis is the one I was born with. It has never been cut off and subsequently reattached. So what I am wondering is why doesn't it work like I want it to? Following the prostatectomy, it is about an inch shorter erect than it was before the surgery. Not a huge deal, since I had a bit to spare (not bragging or anything). Like most guys, I want to be a super stud. This hasn't happened. Maybe in my next life I'll be hung like a horse and preferably not actually be one.   ;)  What  I don't get is how someone can cut or have their penis cut off and then reattached and it supposedly works like nothing ever happened....think Bobbit.