Author Topic: HRT?  (Read 1547 times)

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
HRT?
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »
It's been a long time since I've looked at this forum.  Anyway here it goes.  Please excuse my neubishness.  I'm 31 years old fixing to be 32.  I was diagnosed with low test about 2 years ago.  The Dr. put me on androgel and wow what a difference!!  Long story short we don't know if the low test was genetic or a result of a really serious motorcycle accident that I probably should have not survived.  Anyway about 9 months ago I got into really working out.  Working out has never felt this great probably due to low test!  The dr says I may have had low test for a long time. I am totally addicted!!!  I'm 6'2 ish and about 218.  I don't know my BF% ya I'm still a little fat but I see a huge difference in myself!!  Everything is bigger I have way more energy I'm happier stronger o and the wife loves it!  She told me not to stop working out.  If I start slacking she gets on my azz and tells me to go to the gym.  I love it.  Anyway I'm going to go on a cut cycle to loose the waistline blubber then bulk up.  My plan was to workout hard for another year really focus on diet then go on a prohormone cycle.  That would put almost two years of pounding the weights prior to doing any kind of cycle.  However I decided to switch to injections for my HRT.  The dr basically prescribed me .5-.7 ml of test cyp 200mg/ml every two weeks.  He kinda hooked me up!!  He perscribed a 10ml vial.  Instead of the 1 ml vials.  He said it would be cheaper with my insurance.  He told me to get it filled every 3 monts and discard the rest.  Ya right!!!  I guess I gave him the ya right look!  Because he just smiled and said be carefull.  My dr is a gym nut and very muscular!  Instead of chucking the leftover could save it and use it for a mild cycle?  Will it even work?  If I only take .5 regularly after a month there is still 7 mills left.  I'm not chucking the stuff!!  No way! The pharmacist said it was my choice to chuck it or use it and refill when I ran out.  Is this stuff bad for a cycle? Like does it cause a lot of estrogen conversion?  Anyway any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!  

Sorry so long of a post and so nube.  
Thanks.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: HRT?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
It's been a long time since I've looked at this forum.  Anyway here it goes.  Please excuse my neubishness.  I'm 31 years old fixing to be 32.  I was diagnosed with low test about 2 years ago.  The Dr. put me on androgel and wow what a difference!!  Long story short we don't know if the low test was genetic or a result of a really serious motorcycle accident that I probably should have not survived.  Anyway about 9 months ago I got into really working out.  Working out has never felt this great probably due to low test!  The dr says I may have had low test for a long time. I am totally addicted!!!  I'm 6'2 ish and about 218.  I don't know my BF% ya I'm still a little fat but I see a huge difference in myself!!  Everything is bigger I have way more energy I'm happier stronger o and the wife loves it!  She told me not to stop working out.  If I start slacking she gets on my azz and tells me to go to the gym.  I love it.  Anyway I'm going to go on a cut cycle to loose the waistline blubber then bulk up.  My plan was to workout hard for another year really focus on diet then go on a prohormone cycle.  That would put almost two years of pounding the weights prior to doing any kind of cycle.  However I decided to switch to injections for my HRT.  The dr basically prescribed me .5-.7 ml of test cyp 200mg/ml every two weeks.  He kinda hooked me up!!  He perscribed a 10ml vial.  Instead of the 1 ml vials.  He said it would be cheaper with my insurance.  He told me to get it filled every 3 monts and discard the rest.  Ya right!!!  I guess I gave him the ya right look!  Because he just smiled and said be carefull.  My dr is a gym nut and very muscular!  Instead of chucking the leftover could save it and use it for a mild cycle?  Will it even work?  If I only take .5 regularly after a month there is still 7 mills left.  I'm not chucking the stuff!!  No way! The pharmacist said it was my choice to chuck it or use it and refill when I ran out.  Is this stuff bad for a cycle? Like does it cause a lot of estrogen conversion?  Anyway any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!  

Sorry so long of a post and so nube.  
Thanks.

well you could use the 7ml up evenly over the month, or you could buy some sterile vials and save it up to blast n cruise throughout the year, or you could even swap it with your gym buds for tren, npp, drol etc etc

if your worried about estrogen when taking larger dose use half an arimidex eod

fuck bulking at your age, eat a solid diet and get your self tight and maintain a superior physique for years to come

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:57:48 AM »
100-140mg test every 2 weeks aint shit. thats WAY BELOW trt levels.

hit 0.5ml twice a week so that you get 200mg/week for HRT. on top of that you can blast every once in a while.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 10:25:51 AM »
2000mg over 3 months is still pretty light (~140mg/week). Better than a stick in the eye.

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 11:43:41 AM »
Ok so what I think I'm going to do is start with the minimum .5 ml every two weeks but I'm going to take .25 ml a week.  I've read a lot that says take it once a week less effect of the test tapering off.  I'll get my test checked and see where it puts me.  Right now on the gel I'm at 500ish.  Then all adjust to get my baseline.  Then in a few months I use up the extra.  How much should I save up before blasting and for how long?  I was planning on doing 1-2 cycles of prohormone but if I have this I'm not trashing it. I would  like to be at about 215-225 and lean.  If I decide to go on gear or prohormones should I go off the HRT then go right back on it when cycle is done? 

Thanks for the info!!

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »
LOL I will definitely repeat that!  I would try out real steroids but I'm afraid of potential legal issues.  I can't handle a felony my career would be over! With my luck I'd get them from a gym buddy and get pulled over and fucked on the way home.  I think the chances of getting busted are very low but I just don't know if I am willing to chance it. 

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 03:28:20 PM »
well, the only way you'll get searched is if you're already on parole or probation or if the cop has reasonable suspicion to search you.

if you're afraid of the risk... minimize it, and buy domestic. less risk of the package getting searched (no customs)... you'll pay more, slightly, but that's the premium you pay for safety.

Nope no probation no parole.  I think if I'm going to do a cycle it might be in my best benefit to take something proven.   Kind of off topic but how much should somebody expect to pay for a mild cycle of real gear?  I'm a complete nube when it comes to this stuff and have no clue.  I don't want to get ripped off or screw myself up. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
Nope no probation no parole.  I think if I'm going to do a cycle it might be in my best benefit to take something proven.   Kind of off topic but how much should somebody expect to pay for a mild cycle of real gear?  I'm a complete nube when it comes to this stuff and have no clue.  I don't want to get ripped off or screw myself up. 

Please read The Rules sticky above.

FWIW, I am a n00b too.

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 05:19:53 PM »
I read the rules before my opening post. I'm very familiar with message forums.  If a stickey says something like Rules it's wise to read.   I don't see how my post you quoted violates any of them. 

?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »
I read the rules before my opening post. I'm very familiar with message forums.  If a stickey says something like Rules it's wise to read.   I don't see how my post you quoted violates any of them. 

?

You're right, it doesn't. I mistakenly thought it was a source request. My bad.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:05 AM »
figure about $100/month.

Which is about what I spend on protein powder  :-\