Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 74456 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »
How about the T wolves fucking up the blazers right about now.
Blazers will be back no sweat.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »
 Heat won at the end!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2013, 07:13:06 PM »
How about the T wolves fucking up the blazers right about now.

:( Coach Stotts needs to tell the Blazer this 3rd quarter dominance shit WAS cute, but now they need to start playing All 4 quarters if they want to be one of the big boys.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2013, 07:27:28 PM »
Sources told ESPN.com Wednesday that the Lakers, after weighing the idea of making Gasol available before the trade deadline in February, are encouraged by the way he's played in the past three games, as well as his efforts to make amends for his recent public spat with coach Mike D'Antoni.

That's great business right there.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2013, 08:07:54 PM »
Sources told ESPN.com Wednesday that the Lakers, after weighing the idea of making Gasol available before the trade deadline in February, are encouraged by the way he's played in the past three games, as well as his efforts to make amends for his recent public spat with coach Mike D'Antoni.

That's great business right there.

The Lakers have only two legitimate NBA starters on their roster.  They were considering moving one of them.  lol. 

Gasol will play well with Kobe making sure he gets the ball closer to the hoop.  None of it matters while D'Antoni is there anyway. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2013, 10:11:06 PM »
The Lakers have only two legitimate NBA starters on their roster.  They were considering moving one of them.  lol. 

Gasol will play well with Kobe making sure he gets the ball closer to the hoop.  None of it matters while D'Antoni is there anyway. 

I think they were going to shift gasol, then someone said "fuck it, get Mike out of here" either that or no one was going to take gasol.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:52 AM »
The only games in the east that matters 4 times this regular season! Who will get home court? That is the only question, Indiana needs it more!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2013, 10:11:33 AM »
I think they were going to shift gasol, then someone said "fuck it, get Mike out of here" either that or no one was going to take gasol.

He still has trade value, because he has an expiring contract, but the Lakers don't want to take back salary past this season, so the trade possibilities are pretty limited. 

They have to be kicking themselves for not pulling the trigger on Pau for Kevin Love a few years ago. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2013, 11:34:34 AM »
He still has trade value, because he has an expiring contract, but the Lakers don't want to take back salary past this season, so the trade possibilities are pretty limited. 

They have to be kicking themselves for not pulling the trigger on Pau for Kevin Love a few years ago. 

I hae zero faith in white American players not named larry bird.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »
I hae zero faith in white American players not named larry bird.

Some people were comparing Love to Bird before he got injured last year.  He puts up some pretty incredible numbers. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »
Some people were comparing Love to Bird before he got injured last year.  He puts up some pretty incredible numbers.  

Its easy to do when your on that team.

Kobe and derrick rose can enjoy each others company now.

Message to Kobe: your fucken finished, your body is broken down, germany cant help that shit, you can have the pope bless his body and he will still have a 35 yr old body(with so many mileage) that is about to break down again, I told you, Venomless Mamba, its over, its no #Vino, his not getting better with age, i will give him a hashtag #timetowalkawayyourbodyistellingyoutofuckoff.
tweet that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »

Message to Kobe: your fucken finished, your body is broken down, germany cant help that shit, you can have the pope bless his body and he will still have a 35 yr old body(with so many mileage) that is about to break down again, I told you, Venomless Mamba, its over, its no #Vino, his not getting better with age, i will give him a hashtag #timetowalkawayyourbodyistellingyoutofuckoff.
tweet that.

It's not easy to put up the kind of numbers Love has.  He has broken some records.  That dude is a baller. 

Really sad for Kobe.  I don't even know what to say . . . .

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »
It's not easy to put up the kind of numbers Love has.  He has broken some records.  That dude is a baller.  

Really sad for Kobe.  I don't even know what to say . . . .

Its not sad, blowing out your knee or acl at 23 is sad like greg oden.

Kobe has 5 championships, he had a fab career, not sad at all. His fine, His a gold medalist, all-star, MVP etc, he is a moron, for the life of me i dont know how he can think he can keep playing forever, a injury is what will stop him.

He has had a major one last season and now this one, its called aging, the body has to break down, the writing is on the wall, we all know he is not going to just retire, but that body is like rice bubbles, cause its going to SNAP CRACKLE AND POP. He is so stupid, he keeps getting injured and then the big comeback ( his a drama queen), fucken idiot. your time is up. Forget chasing Jordans scoring record.

It happens to all of us, including you Beach Bum.
 He just needs to be like Jordan and find a hobby like gambling or poker.

and regarding kevin love, as i said, i have no faith in white american players. I think he broke the double doubles record. Great.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »
Let me book this, they say kobe is out for 6 weeks, I will bet in 2 weeks he will say he will back to play cause his a "Warrior"

Just watch, I guarantee it 100%. This guy is a attention whore.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »
Its not sad, blowing out your knee or acl at 23 is sad like greg oden.

Kobe has 5 championships, he had a fab career, not sad at all. His fine, His a gold medalist, all-star, MVP etc, he is a moron, for the life of me i dont know how he can think he can keep playing forever, a injury is what will stop him.

He has had a major one last season and now this one, its called aging, the body has to break down, the writing is on the wall, we all know he is not going to just retire, but that body is like rice bubbles, cause its going to SNAP CRACKLE AND POP. He is so stupid, he keeps getting injured and then the big comeback ( his a drama queen), fucken idiot. your time is up. Forget chasing Jordans scoring record.

It happens to all of us, including you Beach Bum.
 He just needs to be like Jordan and find a hobby like gambling or poker.

and regarding kevin love, as i said, i have no faith in white american players. I think he broke the double doubles record. Great.

Age does catch up with all of us, although I am holding my own.   :)  I don't have a problem with him chasing championships.  I wish the NBA had more players like him.  A dying breed.  

I don't think race has anything to do with whether someone can play.  Nash is a two-time MVP.  Now that's someone who needs to hang it up.  Dirk is a superstar.  Pau was a stud.  His brother is very good 5.  Plenty of others. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »
Let me book this, they say kobe is out for 6 weeks, I will bet in 2 weeks he will say he will back to play cause his a "Warrior"

Just watch, I guarantee it 100%. This guy is a attention whore.

He is a Warrior.  He played the entire second half with a broken kneecap.  He's a friggin machine. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2013, 05:17:52 PM »
Age does catch up with all of us, although I am holding my own.   :)  I don't have a problem with him chasing championships.  I wish the NBA had more players like him.  A dying breed.  

I don't think race has anything to do with whether someone can play.  Nash is a two-time MVP.  Now that's someone who needs to hang it up.  Dirk is a superstar.  Pau was a stud.  His brother is very good 5.  Plenty of others. 

American white players. for some reason there useless.
Forget the dying breed. When things get tough they hold out and ask for a trade,
Beach im not as anti kobe as it may sound, it just comes off that way in writing.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2013, 05:19:31 PM »
I predicted the injury. It's in the Kobe thread.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »
I predicted the injury. It's in the Kobe thread.

Yep, you did, Me and arce predicted it 5 mins away from LAX, so we win.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
wadda mess

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: December 20, 2013, 08:15:16 AM »
lary berd is so much better.  i wnat to lik every freckle on his leg and rub my bakc on his curlie hed

very insightful

sounds like you like larry quite a lot
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: December 20, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »

tweet that.The Black Mamba is now the Black Boa!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #447 on: December 20, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
i jerk off thinking about kobe.  he is the best ever.  betten then jorden and berd.

Warned you about this shit with your other handles.

Do not post here.
Y

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #449 on: December 21, 2013, 09:02:46 AM »
Damn son.  He played really well in the 1993 NBA Finals.  Now he's working for a janitorial service and stealing from Marshalls?

Drugs.