Author Topic: Democrats admit to lying about Obamacare.  (Read 431 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Democrats admit to lying about Obamacare.
« on: October 29, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Top Dem admits ObamaCare could have been 'more precise' about people losing health plans
FOX ^
Posted on October 29, 2013, 2:41:12 PM PDT by Sub-Driver

Top Dem admits ObamaCare could have been 'more precise' about people losing health plans

Published October 29, 2013 FoxNews.com

A top Democratic official conceded Tuesday that the health care overhaul should have been "more precise" in acknowledging the possibility that some Americans would lose their current insurance plans -- even as the White House defended its past statements on the law.

The admission from House Democratic Leader Steny Hoyer comes after a 2010 document emerged that predicted millions might be dropped by their providers.

The document helped explain why thousands are already getting cancellation notices and being guided toward new plans. It also gave new meaning to Nancy Pelosi's infamous remark, shortly before the complex legislation was approved in March 2010, that "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Hoyer said Tuesday that officials knew some health plans would not qualify under the new ObamaCare regulations. He said the overall message to the public was accurate -- just not precise enough.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Democrats admit to lying about Obamacare.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:21:13 PM »
I'm shocked....oh wait.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »
Watching these libs trip over themselves, defending Obama's bogus promise, is comedic GOLD.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:30:32 PM »
Almost as funny as when the Dems take back the house in a mid term election in spite of the most gerrymandering this nation has ever seen.

Cruz 2016:  Bye, Bye Tex-ASS!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:13 PM »
Almost as funny as when the Dems take back the house in a mid term election in spite of the most gerrymandering this nation has ever seen.

Cruz 2016:  Bye, Bye Tex-ASS!

I wouldn't bet my house on that, unless you have plenty of cardboard handy.

ObamaCare's mere passage cost the Dems the House in 2010. Now, the pain has officially begun.

If this keeps up, the beating the Dems may take in 2014 could make 2010 look like a lingerie pillow fight.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 06:46:26 PM »
I wouldn't bet my house on that, unless you have plenty of cardboard handy.

ObamaCare's mere passage cost the Dems the House in 2010. Now, the pain has officially begun.

If this keeps up, the beating the Dems may take in 2014 could make 2010 look like a lingerie pillow fight.

We'll see.