Author Topic: National Level Super-Heavyweight Contest Cycle  (Read 14002 times)

chimera

• Getbig II
National Level Super-Heavyweight Contest Cycle
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:17:47 PM »
"I started my prep at 20 weeks out. Going into the diet, I was running test 400 at 6-8cc a week, insulin, and growth hormone. At 20 weeks out, I cut the insulin, lower my test to 5cc a week (2000mg/wk) and added several new goodies. Trenbolone acetate, proviron, equipoise and masteron enanthate were all added in starting at 20 weeks out.
Cycle looked something like this:

-Test enanthate/cypionate- 2000mg per week
-Trenbolone Acetate- 700mg per week
-Proviron- 50mg per day
-Equipoise- 1000mg per week
-Masteron E- 500mg per week
-Growth Hormone- 10iu per day (5iu AM, 5iu PM)

I ran these up until 12 weeks out where I added in even more goods. At this point in the diet, I was already fairly lean at a bodyweight of 270 lbs and was just looking to harden up my physique while very slowly losing more body fat. So at 12 weeks out, I added primobolan at 500mg per week and oral winny at 50mg per day. Growth hormone was increased to 20iu per day, split in four 5iu injections and proviron was also bumped to 100mg per day. Test was cut to 1000mg because at this point, you're not building any new muscle, you're just trying to maintain what you have while slowly losing bodyfat. Running high test would add bloat and is just not necessary. Arimidex was also added at 2 mg per day.

-Test- 1000mg/wk
-Tren ace- 700mg/wk
-Eq- 1000mg/wk
-Mast E-500mg/wk
-Primo-500mg/wk
-Winny-50mg/day
-Proviron- 100mg/day
-Growth Hormone- 20iu/day
-Arimidex- 2mg/day

So this regimen was continued until 8 weeks out. At 8 weeks out, I was sitting at 265 lbs, very lean and hard at this point and just trying to maintain all my muscle. At this point, EQ was cut, Mast E was switched to Mast P. Winny was bumped to 100mg/day, and Letro was added at 2.5mg per day. Also Anavar was added at 100mg/day. Clenbuterol was also added at 80mcg/day. I had not been on any fat burners up to this point in the prep. 6 weeks out were the next changes and really the last phase of my prep. Both Anadrol and Halotestin were put in at 100mg/day and 30mg/day respectively. GH was dropped back to 10iu due to water retention / funds, and Tren Ace was bumped to 150mg/day. Cycle looked like this. Test was also cut out at this point due to water retention. I have found that cutting test out early like this makes me that much more dry and hard. Arimidex was bumped to 4mg and letro to 5mg ed. I was using research chems tho, so who knows how much i actually was getting.

-Tren Ace- 150mg/day
-Mast P- 100mg m-f
-Primo- 100mg m-f
-Anavar- 100m/day
-Winny- 100mg/day
-Proviron- 100mg/day
-Halo- 30mg/day
-Anadrol- 100mg./day
-GH- 10iu/day
-Arimidex- 4mg/day
-Letro- 5mg/day
-Clen-80mcg/day

So pretty much from 6 weeks out until showtime, the only thing that changed was primo was dropped at 4 weeks out, and gh, mast p, and tren ace were dropped one week out. All orals, including clen were run through the show and dyazide was used the night before at .5 tab every meal starting at 6pm friday night. Comparing this prep to my past preps, I feel that the main difference was amount of gh, and starting the 'hardening' compounds earlier. Usually i would start mast and tren ace at 12 weeks out or so. I feel that starting them at 20 wks allowed my body to gradually get harder and keep all my muscle, nothing felt rushed, and I was in shape early and actually had to hold myself back from losing too fast by doing a couple cheats. This prep was the first time I've ran primo and anavar and I felt those too gave my physique a different look. Stay tuned in next couple weeks as I outline my offseason cycle and what it takes to be a national level Super Heavyweight bodybuilder."

- http://www.ironaffinity.com/forums/forum/body-building/chem/233-top-10-national-level-super-heavyweight-contest-cycle

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: National Level Super-Heavyweight Contest Cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
Dosages do not seem excessive here, the tren amount was kept moderate throughout. Clen was kept lowish. Dont see any T3 in there. The amount of letro and arimidex from 6 weeks out though... whoa! mr stalk must have been completely limp, also joints must have been totally dried up. Test was cut early at 6 weeks out, are the changes that happen from dropping test soley water related or does one actually drop fat faster also...

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 12:01:57 AM »
Dosages do not seem excessive here, the tren amount was kept moderate throughout. Clen was kept lowish. Dont see any T3 in there. The amount of letro and arimidex from 6 weeks out though... whoa! mr stalk must have been completely limp, also joints must have been totally dried up. Test was cut early at 6 weeks out, are the changes that happen from dropping test soley water related or does one actually drop fat faster also...

Just the messenger here, but all great points

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »
if it were me, i would've dropped the var, winny, and primo... the primo dose seems too low to be of any benefit.... the winny is really an individual thing i believe... I've heard that in the past before i'd pushed high doses 200-250mg/day, but even that those doses, i wasn't impressed... and var, i'll always save for women. i would've cut those and increased the mast and tren and drol... probably... and cutting test 6weeks out? holy fuck, i'd be dragging ass and a mental wreck come show time... combine that with 5mg letro (not to mention the 2mg adex)uuuffff.... my girl would be not too happy with those side effects. lol.

i cut test e for a week and i drop water, and even more so after week number two..... 6 weeks seems a long time..... but maybe that's what works for him and he's based it on his prior experience.
correction, he ups the adex to 4mg  :o , I suspect these ug adex junk is under dosed big time for people to be handling for 4mg, take real pharm grade AstraZeneca Adex and I guarantee he would not be using 4mg.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »
Funny thing is I know a guy who beat the person who wrote this and he hadn't even started GH yet...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

;D
a

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
Funny thing is I know a guy who beat the person who wrote this and he hadn't even started GH yet...
any picuters?

Most bbers lie about dosages. Cant trust the "no gh" guy
$

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 07:07:30 PM »
How do so many afford these cycles? If its all 100% real thats a 15-20k cycle.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 12:12:53 AM »
holy shit, 2mg of adex is brutal already and then he ups that to 4mg.

my goodness.

How do so many afford these cycles? If its all 100% real thats a 15-20k cycle.
no its not.

do the math or find a cheaper source,lol
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 12:24:23 AM »
so?

this doesnt say much at all.

n

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 08:24:47 AM »
correction, he ups the adex to 4mg  :o , I suspect these ug adex junk is under dosed big time for people to be handling for 4mg, take real pharm grade AstraZeneca Adex and I guarantee he would not be using 4mg.

i use .25mg e2d and my joints are fucked. course we get the good stuff. :)
b

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 11:05:50 AM »
i thought the same, no way is he using anything near 4mg real adex daily,lol, thatd get him the worst sides imaginaeable, this is much more than cancer patients are prescribed,haha, and the medicval industry is not shy with doses when it comes to cancer.

absolute unnecesary overkill, oh and i see 5mg letro on top of that a day.

either stupid or making it up.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »
i use .25mg e2d and my joints are fucked. course we get the good stuff. :)
ya and imagine your joints when conbining that that with winstrol and masteron  :o :o

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »
I was on 3mg a week prescription when I started trt and could hardly train , my knees hurt so much. Insomnia , no sex drive , depression, his Hdl must have been in single digits

I love how he lowered his test to " just" 2 g a week.. And some people believe Dorian really only used a gram a week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »
Can these AI's like Arimidex really decimate estrogen completely, especially in someone
taking a lot of extra testosterone, regardless of the dose of AI used?

IIRC even in normal men Arimidex doesn't decimate estrogen at 1mg day, and also Arimidex's
effects peak at like 2mg and taking more doesn't reduce estrogen further. Estrogen may still remain
in normal range even if it drops by 50%. Never seen a study where it absolutely kills estrogen.

Educate me if I'm wrong. Anyone do HRT with Arimidex, got labs done, and estrogen was below normal range?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 07:14:52 PM »
it lowers in 80% within a week at 1mg day,lol

im notsure but think it kills it all the same on higher doses, it abrelya llows any to be made.

and yes theres stronger things out there, but not sure if one csn handle it, i mean theres some pains somewhere all the time.

btw, completely, no, it doesnt do that
n

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 07:40:18 PM »
Can these AI's like Arimidex really decimate estrogen completely, especially in someone

IIRC even in normal men Arimidex doesn't decimate estrogen at 1mg day, and also Arimidex's
effects peak at like 2mg and taking more doesn't reduce estrogen further. Estrogen may still remain
in normal range even if it drops by 50%. Never seen a study where it absolutely kills estrogen.

Educate me if I'm wrong. Anyone do HRT with Arimidex, got labs done, and estrogen was below normal range?

Yeah, taking a lot didn't lower it more for me than taking a mg a week, but that was hrt not this kind of abuse. 200 mg a week e2 was in range on both 3 mg a week and 1 mg, but I felt like shit on 3 mg so I feel it caused sides by more than just blocking estrogen. Homie is also on Leto which is a whole different beast.

Btw, I'm not sure on this, since ais stop aromatization , how do they affect dht?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »
the official listed side effect on package is hair thinning so there about the dht

and i fnd its really happening
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »

taking more will not lower estrogen more perhaps but combining with letro does make a difference, it is the norm now a days to do so among bodybuilders 14 days out is all that is needed.

It is not necessary to get rid of all your estrogen, reducing to very loww level is enough to get dry as fuck.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
ya and imagine your joints when conbining that that with winstrol satan in a pill and masteron  :o :o

dustin

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 07:53:29 PM »

It can. I got HG arimidex and it killed my estrogen and cholesterol profile in a week. Faster actually... I stopped taking it after a few days when I realized how much I'd overdosed. UGL stuff you need to take tons, so even when I cut the dosage I still went over way too much.

My doctor called me after he read the report and wanted to see if it was familial hyper cholesterol emus as it was pretty bad. All fine now of course.

My anti-e of choice is aromasin and a little low dosed letro if I need to give estrogen a big kick in the nuts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »
It can. I got HG arimidex and it killed my estrogen and cholesterol profile in a week. Faster actually... I stopped taking it after a few days when I realized how much I'd overdosed. UGL stuff you need to take tons, so even when I cut the dosage I still went over way too much.

My doctor called me after he read the report and wanted to see if it was familial hyper cholesterol emus as it was pretty bad. All fine now of course.

My anti-e of choice is aromasin and a little low dosed letro if I need to give estrogen a big kick in the nuts.
yeah its not about whether it can kill off estrogen entirely, it sure comes close enough, its what gonna happen to the cholesterol levels.

i soemtimes have the feeling it makes the gear itself weaker, or feel weaker, weird, hard to explain.

very interesting,yet no overly suprising, that the ugl adex doesnt come close tot eh real ones.

its realy good for a dry look, but not sure if its overall worth it, all sides considered.
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 08:28:55 PM »
yeah its not about whether it can kill off estrogen entirely, it sure comes close enough, its what gonna happen to the cholesterol levels.

i soemtimes have the feeling it makes the gear itself weaker, or feel weaker, weird, hard to explain.

very interesting,yet no overly suprising, that the ugl adex doesnt come close tot eh real ones.

its realy good for a dry look, but not sure if its overall worth it, all sides considered.
people are stupid gal, you brought up 2 good points here that i will add to. 1. it weakens your gear, yes it does, without estrogen expect a fraction of your gear`s work to go down the drain and 2 is it worth it overall to dry out.

Here is how it goes, estrogen is your friend and so is water retention health wise, no not physique wise, but for health reasons your body elevates estrogen levels and for health reasons you body retains water. Go against this and there will be issues and discomfort.

Now the solution is quick burst at a time, not 60 day protocols, we are talking 2 weeks max, this is the best way to take adex hands down, 2 weeks is all you need for it to do its job.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 08:35:22 PM »
people are stupid gal, you brought up 2 good points here that i will add to. 1. it weakens your gear, yes it does, without estrogen expect a fraction of your gear`s work to go down the drain and 2 is it worth it overall to dry out.

Here is how it goes, estrogen is your friend and so is water retention health wise, no not physique wise, but for health reasons your body elevates estrogen levels and for health reasons you body retains water. Go against this and there will be issues and discomfort.

Now the solution is quick burst at a time, not 60 day protocols, we are talking 2 weeks max, this is the best way to take adex hands down, 2 weeks is all you need for it to do its job.

lay this out for me bro im curious. i know you know your shit when it comes to depletion.
b