Author Topic: Did you miss me? JOEY SWOLL & SHREDZ STILL WINNING  (Read 38256 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: Did you miss me? JOEY SWOLL & SHREDZ STILL WINNING
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »
compete?if not why.

I'm content with where I am, i will always train and eat to get bigger and leaner but I just don't need a trophy.

And far as drugs go I will say this, this message board culture has fucked up too many people's perception of bodybuilding and doses. If you want to look good and grow into a beast seek guidance from an actual professional with a proven track record. They will tell you the same thing. These astronomical numbers are horse shit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2013, 01:01:56 PM »
I don't think anyone was saying he doesn't look good. Just his attitude and that Yo-Boy image he's portraying as well as pushing some bullshit pre-work out scam as the reason for his physique.

I can understand that.

for me I don't care....I had no problem with Zyzz either. if you can back your shit up, talk all the shit you want. I'm no wallflower myself so it rolls right off me

As far as BBers pushing bullshit supps. .....  cmon, really ?.....it's 2013,  this is news ? every BBer on the planet does it...it's the hustle. The guy is trying to make money, I have NO problem with that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2013, 01:02:49 PM »
This guy is a wanker. Like getbig needs another wanker
You are so fake it hurts.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2013, 01:08:21 PM »
Jason is a really nice guy with a heart of gold. I used to work out with him every now and then back at Victor Martinez's old gym and also at Steel Gym.

He recently retired from bodybuilding, but I am sure he does personal training on the side and still dabbles in real estate.

"1"

Jason is a very nice guy.  I don't know him personally, but I spoke with him at the Connecticut Europa show a couple years back. I asked him how he was doing and said I took some pointers away from a leg training video he did with Rxmuscle.  He was genuinely happy to be recognized, was interested in what I was doing bodybuilding wise and spoke with me for about ten minutes regarding training, his next show, etc.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2013, 01:09:56 PM »
I'm content with where I am, i will always train and eat to get bigger and leaner but I just don't need a trophy.

And far as drugs go I will say this, this message board culture has fucked up too many people's perception of bodybuilding and doses. If you want to look good and grow into a beast seek guidance from an actual professional with a proven track record. They will tell you the same thing. These astronomical numbers are horse shit.
COOL,AND I HEAR YA,YOU HAVE A GREAT BUILD AND ITS CONDITIONED SO PROP'S THERE.BETTER THAN BEING IN SHAPE FOR 10 OUT OF 12 MONTHS.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2013, 01:10:21 PM »
I can understand that.

for me I don't care....I had no problem with Zyzz either. if you can back your shit up, talk all the shit you want. I'm no wallflower myself so it rolls right off me

As far as BBers pushing bullshit supps. .....  cmon, really ?.....it's 2013,  this is news ? every BBer on the planet does it...it's the hustle. The guy is trying to make money, I have NO problem with that.

Like they say it's not talking shit if you can back it up and he can.

He would get ' respect ' he if actually posted here regularly instead of showing up every once and a while to push that crap at the behest of his benefactor. If he were smart he could do product placement all the while posting here it could have been done subtly but this hooded sleevelss sweatshirt NY Yankees hat to the side nonsense turns a lot of people off.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2013, 01:22:16 PM »
Go 4 it just got destroyed with this thread - game over, we have another winner, god and pussy slayer ! viva la CRACK hooray ! :D
!

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
I guess people on the boards nowadays think taking 5 grams 8 grams or whatever nonsense they hear is what they should take to look half way decent. but people that do there homework and have good genetics and have been around the game know that you really don't need more then 500 mg a week for a decent physique, obviously more for comp, but for everyday 500 is good. I guess everybody is taking so much cuz all this new bullshit is so underdosed. cmon guys take some real sus or test from a pharmacy from mexico or from any other country from a legit pharmacy from back in the day you will see the difference. Now its all this mail order crap which who knows what the fuck is really in it.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2013, 01:51:47 PM »

his appearance aside CRACK has a lot of quality lean tissue. this type of tissue isn't soley drug built like a lot of guys who have the 'pretty look' have. this guy has earned his. he spends a lot of time in the gym, basically lives the lifestyle. takes a lot of commitment and it shows in his physique. takes a shit ton of effort and work to not just build that kind of quality tissue but maintain it. not a lazy trainer by any means this cat can move weight. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2013, 02:39:55 PM »

his appearance aside CRACK has a lot of quality lean tissue. this type of tissue isn't soley drug built like a lot of guys who have the 'pretty look' have. this guy has earned his. he spends a lot of time in the gym, basically lives the lifestyle. takes a lot of commitment and it shows in his physique. takes a shit ton of effort and work to not just build that kind of quality tissue but maintain it. not a lazy trainer by any means this cat can move weight. 

That's true, he trains 7 days a week (which is completely unnecessary but he still does it) and trains very hard. He always seems jacked up and full of energy on Instagram. He actually doesn't drink or party.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »
I guess people on the boards nowadays think taking 5 grams 8 grams or whatever nonsense they hear is what they should take to look half way decent. but people that do there homework and have good genetics and have been around the game know that you really don't need more then 500 mg a week for a decent physique, obviously more for comp, but for everyday 500 is good. I guess everybody is taking so much cuz all this new bullshit is so underdosed. cmon guys take some real sus or test from a pharmacy from mexico or from any other country from a legit pharmacy from back in the day you will see the difference. Now its all this mail order crap which who knows what the fuck is really in it.

At 500 grams a week, there would be zero need for asking schmoes to pay your way...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2013, 02:45:30 PM »
if people think they will ever see bodybuilders admit their real cycles they will be waiting a long time
T

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2013, 02:50:15 PM »
That's true, he trains 7 days a week (which is completely unnecessary but he still does it) and trains very hard. He always seems jacked up and full of energy on Instagram. He actually doesn't drink or party.

haha ya bro I have a buddy who has that same that same type of energy always jacked up is a great word for it and he's always happy the guy has the biggest genuine smile everytime I talk to him. typically those guys are good energy and it shows when you interact w them.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
At 500 grams a week, there would be zero need for asking schmoes to pay your way...
I hear you on that, wasn't really aware of the  schmoeing going around until I started reading the old posts...lol, was referring more about how all these new kids are totally fucked with all this fake and uderdosed dirty shit going around that they get from the internet. 5 grams 10 grams.lol geez you know this shit must be severly underdosed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2013, 02:53:07 PM »
haha ya bro I have a buddy who has that same that same type of energy always jacked up is a great word for it and he's always happy the guy has the biggest genuine smile everytime I talk to him. typically those guys are good energy and it shows when you interact w them.

Yeah okay Anthony Robbins  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
I hear you on that, wasn't really aware of the  schmoeing going around until I started reading the old posts...lol, was referring more about how all these new kids are totally fucked with all this fake and uderdosed dirty shit going around that they get from the internet. 5 grams 10 grams.lol geez you know this shit must be severly underdosed.

Ya every single "gym dealer" owns a pair of crimpers now and they treat 10cc bottles of hormones like its cocaine and pinch from every bottle.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
not really assuming they take gear from each bottle and put it into other bottles, I just think the gear these guys at the local gym  nowadays is garbage. its all underground internet crap. I mean you got guys saying they take 5 or 10 grams a week. If it was good shit they wouldn't need anywhere near that amount.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2013, 04:12:35 PM »
great physique Joey. you post some good stuff on IG. good luck with your future plans.

#hatersgonnahate

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »
Joey took the baton from DA and is running with it.

O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2013, 04:26:45 PM »
bunch of fucking haters... This guy looks phenomenal. Great physique.

Great physique, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a 5'2" insecure little bitch.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2013, 04:33:34 PM »
This one must be for the schmoes.

His new name is: White Kai
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2013, 04:35:15 PM »