Author Topic: Manfred Hoeberl Tribute  (Read 18351 times)

ganero76

Manfred Hoeberl Tribute
« on: October 30, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
I'm starting this thread to pay tribute to the man with the biggest natural arms on the planet, Manfred Hoeberl. I will be posting a lot of Manred's pics here.

ganero76

Re: Manfred Hoeberl Tribute
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »

ganero76

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 01:51:57 PM »
I'm starting this thread to pay tribute to the man with the biggest natural arms on the planet, Manfred Hoeberl. I will be posting a lot of Manred's pics here.

ganero!!  oh brother!   ::)  spell Manfred's name consistently or delete your account.   >:(

:D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »
Are you implying that injecting organic olive oil is 'natural'?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
Can't believe he passed so young. RIP.
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 02:20:05 PM »
He was strong but I remember believing he had real muscle.  fucking fraud.

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
I saw Hoeberl at the gym in the 90s. Dude was bigger than Coleman. Probably the strongest man in the world at that time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 03:10:26 PM »
coleman is just a steroid fagget hes nothing now,he shoulve been fixing up apartments in the hood for some quick cash and enjoying good health with superior black genetics
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
rip. suicide just ain't right.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 03:12:51 PM »
rip. suicide just ain't right.
it is too much of a gamble to suicide u might be better off just existing and walking on the beach picking up trash (for good karma) and looking at whores
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
it is too much of a gamble to suicide u might be better off just existing and walking on the beach picking up trash (for good karma) and looking at whores

I see a lot of people with heavy duty gator grabbers, some perhaps spending their last dime hopping to work up some good karma.

and also people buying big bags of fresh onions almost every day in the grocery store, catched by surprise I try to get a reading on the person doing this, what kind of tightly held secrets are they applying, are they even human?

perplexing observations of 2013 that I never noticed before. I think people are getting more and more intelligent and in-tuned with reality, a lot of ancient knowledge coming to use once again.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »
Is he dead? If so when and how? Had not heard that!

There was a guy my sister in law was talking to online from our area, told her he was a rich former bodybuilder. He sent her pics of Manfred saying it was him from back in the day. She was all excited and told me I had to see the size of this guys arms. She came over and showed me the pics of him, I then pulled up the exact pics online of Manfred. She was pissed off hahaha!!! Then I called him out on it, he still claimed that they were him and he was now dying of cancer. Hahahah WTF ever!!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 03:36:00 PM »
Is he dead? If so when and how? Had not heard that!

There was a guy my sister in law was talking to online from our area, told her he was rich a former bodybuilder. He sent her pics of Manfred saying it was him from back in the day. She was all excited and told me I had to see the size of this guys arms. She came over and showed me the pics of him, I then pulled up the exact pics online of Manfred. She was pissed off hahaha!!! Then I called him out on it, he still claimed that they were him and he was now dying of cancer. Hahahah WTF ever!!!

he attained to much wreckless attributes of life

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 03:37:23 PM »

I see a lot of people with heavy duty gator grabbers, some perhaps spending their last dime hopping to work up some good karma.

and also people buying big bags of fresh onions almost every day in the grocery store, catched by surprise I try to get a reading on the person doing this, what kind of tightly held secrets are they applying, are they even human?

perplexing observations of 2013 that I never noticed before. I think people are getting more and more intelligent and in-tuned with reality, a lot of ancient knowledge coming to use once again.

yes alot of people are experimenting with sacred ways these days. not really of the bodybuilder type but people trying to learn about how foods effect them..

this is only some people however 2 percent of the population 20 years ago and 2 percent now are more likely to collide with superior intellectuals just because of sheer volume of them, but the percentage hasnt gone up much i dont think, who knows, but there is just more of them

even the assholes i deal with sometimes start to open up the bit you know the lowly crackhead alcoholic seem to sometimes have attained a grain of knowledge once in a while
A

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 03:37:55 PM »
he aint dead

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 04:00:58 PM »
I grew up believing his arms were real  :-\ :-\ :-\

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 04:08:12 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »
Manfred walked into Golds Venice in the summer of 1993. He signed in and walked through the entry gate and walked down the center of the gym. . . we all looked at each other and started laughing. His arms looked so stupid, filled with MCT or Synthol or whatever it was.  Dude really was extremely strong. 
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 04:17:55 PM »
he aint dead

A true Getbigger likes to fake it

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 04:22:51 PM »
he aint dead

He was alive until recently
O

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »

Manfred doesn't lift anymore, he's involved in some green energy ventures in Europe as of a few years ago. He use to coach Strongmen and was heavily involved in a start up Strongman organization at one point.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
ArmzVerdict:

REAL  ;D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »
[img width=500 height=437]
Manfred doesn't lift anymore, he's involved in some green energy ventures in Europe as of a few years ago. He use to coach Strongmen and was heavily involved in a start up Strongman organization at one point.

Green energy ventures?  How very ironic...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2013, 06:06:25 PM »
ArmzVerdict:

REAL  ;D
Nice forearms...I guess the 10 minutes to big arms didn't have include forearm training (injecting).