Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 08:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 164445 times)
Norton
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1250 on: December 27, 2005, 02:18:38 PM »

Umm picked her up Roll Eyes and carried her, put her in Kelly's trunk.  She took his car, he took hers.  She got the gas, he called his friend, met back up with Titus, gave him the fuel and he went off to meet the friend, she went home, took a tranquilizer and waited for Titus to return.

Ahh, I see. And no one would have seen that being in Las Vegas and all. Too busy gambling. No telling how many people carried bodies out of hotels in Vegas when I have been there and I just didn't notice.
Report to moderator   Logged
Laura Lee
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1251 on: December 27, 2005, 02:22:38 PM »

Ahh, I see. And no one would have seen that being in Las Vegas and all. Too busy gambling. No telling how many people carried bodies out of hotels in Vegas when I have been there and I just didn't notice.
Are you serious??  Have you ever been to Vegas?  No one ever sees anything. And just outside the strip are areas most don't want to venture.

Cheesy Weee
Norton
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1252 on: December 27, 2005, 02:27:09 PM »

Are you serious??  Have you ever been to Vegas?  No one ever sees anything. And just outside the strip are areas most don't want to venture.

That's right, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I forgot. The commercials right?

Are you serious? Good thing you're not on the case, these two would skate!
Laura Lee
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1253 on: December 27, 2005, 02:29:16 PM »

That's right, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I forgot. The commercials right?

Are you serious? Good thing you're not on the case, these two would skate!

Umm ya   Roll Eyes  ok

Cheesy Weee
Norton
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1254 on: December 27, 2005, 02:33:51 PM »

Umm ya   Roll Eyes  ok

Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC. She was in KFC right? You know chatting over a few extra crispy drumsticks, Kelly snaps, chokes her out. Calls Craig. This Gross fellow passes her body through drive up. No one sees a thing cause it's Vegas ya know.

Yaeh, I think that's it.
Laura Lee
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1255 on: December 27, 2005, 02:36:20 PM »

Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC. She was in KFC right? You know chatting over a few extra crispy drumsticks, Kelly snaps, chokes her out. Calls Craig. This Gross fellow passes her body through drive up. No one sees a thing cause it's Vegas ya know.

Yaeh, I think that's it.
Maybe you did it.  Wink

Cheesy Weee
Norton
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1256 on: December 27, 2005, 02:37:06 PM »

Maybe you did it.  Wink

Maybe I did.  Shocked
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #1257 on: December 27, 2005, 02:58:19 PM »

I think Kelly went to the hotel room with the intention of kicking Melissa's ass because Craig stayed that night.  I think Melissa may have got a little cocky with her or said something Kelly didn't like, Kelly went to her car got some tape and what ever she was bound in.  Went back it, beat the hell out of Melissa, bound her, tried to scare her into god only knows, gagged her, got more pissed because Melissa couldn't respond as she was gagged and then beat her some more and choked her to death.  All on a drug induced rage.  Just my thoughts on it.

Here's my take....

Craig & Kelly have said they found her & she had OD.

I will take a bet that maybe it was partially true.

I bet Kelly went to go confront her about the Identity theft & Melissa was probably coherent but pretty messed.

Kelly did some yelling & screaming and Melissa told her to "fuck off" (you know how it is when your really messed & someone's yelling at you).

Kelly took advantage of the situation & prolly thought she could take her because of her condition.

Being that Melissa was really messed....she couldn't fight back very well & was killed in the process.

Kelly prolly freaked & realized she killed Melissa. 

She prolly called Craig & told him what happened.  At that point Craig put together a half-assed plan about trying to frame Melissa for Identity theft & stealing of the car.  He went to the garage, picked up some items, and made a phone call to a friend to meet him.  He then went to the Hotel & told Kelly to run to the store & meet him with some barbecue fluid.  He Polly heard from a friend that barbecue fluid will generate a higher BTU of fire for incineration.  He then staged an abduction type scenario where he bounded & taped her up.  From there....he figured a theft of his car could back his story about Melissa being troubled & unpredictable and messing with some bad people.
schwarzenpecker
Getbig II

You may have seen me at your local video store

« Reply #1258 on: December 27, 2005, 03:06:54 PM »

If she stole the car what would she be doing bound and gagged in the trunk and then set on fire by whom? Logic doesn't work here because they were drugged out of their minds.
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #1259 on: December 27, 2005, 05:04:03 PM »

Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC.

Ya, the perfect crime-she gave her a drumstick with a lot of bones, she choked to death. That's it!.............. Shocked
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

« Reply #1260 on: December 27, 2005, 06:08:17 PM »

I agree with you on all counts!!

but you just called it an industry above Roll Eyes

dictionary.com

search "sport"

E

E
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #1261 on: December 27, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »

I highly doubt she was killed in the room.  Has that been established.  If so how did they get the body to the Jag.  Even in Vegas carrying a dead body and throwing it in a trunk seems a little out of place.  Was she dead prior to the gag and other restraints.  If so why did they have to tie her up.  If, he duct taped her mouth, was her nose also covered.  This could have caused the suffication.  The burning of the Jag is completely idiotic.  The desert around Vegas is littered with dead bodies.  No matter what the way they are acting it looks to me like they did it together.  I just don't see a tight, bonding and loving relationship between the two.  Allowing your partner to have sex with others and sharing is just something that exhibits non commitable relationship.  So to be able to say one or the other did it and the other one is protecting them is something I can't believe.  They did it together and thus are protecting themselves and each other.
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #1262 on: December 27, 2005, 09:07:23 PM »

I highly doubt she was killed in the room.  Has that been established.  If so how did they get the body to the Jag.  Even in Vegas carrying a dead body and throwing it in a trunk seems a little out of place.  Was she dead prior to the gag and other restraints.  If so why did they have to tie her up.  If, he duct taped her mouth, was her nose also covered.  This could have caused the suffication.  The burning of the Jag is completely idiotic.  The desert around Vegas is littered with dead bodies.  No matter what the way they are acting it looks to me like they did it together.  I just don't see a tight, bonding and loving relationship between the two.  Allowing your partner to have sex with others and sharing is just something that exhibits non commitable relationship.  So to be able to say one or the other did it and the other one is protecting them is something I can't believe.  They did it together and thus are protecting themselves and each other.

Has the Hotel been established yet?

This will determine how easy it would be to transport a dead body to a parked car.
phyxsius
Getbig V

Mini Getbigger

« Reply #1263 on: December 27, 2005, 09:11:44 PM »

Ya, the perfect crime-she gave her a drumstick with a lot of bones, she choked to death. That's it!.............. Shocked

ROFL!!

I am a mini beast
Mr. Intenseone
« Reply #1264 on: December 27, 2005, 10:27:53 PM »

but you just called it an industry above Roll Eyes

dictionary.com

search "sport"

E

Well it sure as hell isn't a sport and bodybuilders are NOT athletes!
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #1265 on: December 27, 2005, 10:43:10 PM »

From the hearing. Craig's hands look bony, like he's lost weight..

* 1228titu.jpg (10.19 KB, 250x308 - viewed 705 times.)
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

Strength & Honor!

« Reply #1266 on: December 27, 2005, 10:56:45 PM »

The "Finger" always come back to you Craiggers! Kiss
What a difference a Year Makes! Grin

* Cops.jpg (4.4 KB, 127x120 - viewed 693 times.)
Mobil
Getbig IV

« Reply #1267 on: December 27, 2005, 11:00:10 PM »

The "Finger" always come back to you Craiggers! Kiss
What a difference a Year Makes! Grin

damn shawn, thats a  pretty cruel thing for you to say

real men= no rubbers
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

Strength & Honor!

« Reply #1268 on: December 27, 2005, 11:03:45 PM »

So is MURDERING AND BURNING a HUMAN BEING right before Christmas!
It is like that sometimes, remember a year ago dude was claiming me to be a NARC when the DEA was questioning the athletes, including Craig but he made me out to be the bad guy. Undecided
Well, look at you now boy! Shocked
I will pray for him of course. Grin
Peace,
S. Ray

* Titus.jpg (43.26 KB, 400x295 - viewed 768 times.)
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

Strength & Honor!

« Reply #1269 on: December 27, 2005, 11:18:14 PM »

She knew what she was getting into when they met, I happend to be there in Detroit at the Pro Figure show when Craig said he was going to marry that chick.
S. Ray
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

« Reply #1270 on: December 27, 2005, 11:21:04 PM »

She knew what she was getting into when they met

but the bad boys are so exciting Roll Eyes

E

E
blaster
Getbig III

If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!

« Reply #1271 on: December 27, 2005, 11:53:11 PM »

She knew what she was getting into when they met, I happend to be there in Detroit at the Pro Figure show when Craig said he was going to marry that chick.
S. Ray

Hey Shawn, I just wanted to say u had one of the most aesthetically pleasing physique when u were competing. Nice shape and proportion. Not the biggest, but one of the more 'real' physiques out there.  Wink
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #1272 on: December 28, 2005, 12:39:30 AM »

Blaster Shawn just got married and has a kid.  You're to late
blaster
Getbig III

If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!

« Reply #1273 on: December 28, 2005, 12:40:43 AM »

Bugger...

and Dex is married too! What am I gonna do?
DIVISION
Getbig V

Bless me please, father.....

« Reply #1274 on: December 28, 2005, 02:50:22 AM »

I can tell you from personal experience that dealing with the federal gov't surrounding criminal activity is not a joke.  I had to testify in front of a federal grand jury over a year ago now -- nothing related to BB or anything -- and it was no fun at all.  When they have the goods on someone and need your "help" you are not in a position not to -- trust me. 

It was one of the hardests situations I have ever dealt with -- and glad that it is over.

Kind of gives you a whole new outlook on the Feds, eh William?   Undecided

And this is coming from a veteran......

If they want you, they'll get you.............innocent or not.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!