Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 297013 times)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan involved in Las Vegas Murder case?
« Reply #300 on: December 21, 2005, 02:12:35 PM »
I think it's true that they both live in Nevada.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: December 21, 2005, 02:20:23 PM »
Police see no link between burned bodies found in Las Vegas area

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Police in two cities said they didn't see a connection between the discovery of three burned bodies in a week in desert areas of southern Nevada.

"Everybody is saying, 'That's weird.' We agree," Lt. Tom Monahan said Monday of two cases reported Dec. 13 and Dec. 14 in the sprawling area covered by Las Vegas police. "At this point in our investigation, we have found no linkage whatsoever."

Police in neighboring North Las Vegas reported Monday that the burned body of a man had been found Sunday afternoon in a remote area north of the Las Vegas Beltway.

"We suspect foul play, and we're treating this as a homicide, but we don't know the cause of death," North Las Vegas police spokesman Tim Bedwell said.

One of the three dead people has been identified. Ivonne M. Chacon, 52, was strangled, the Clark County coroner's office said Tuesday. Her body was found Dec. 13 in the back of a burned Toyota near a remote gypsum plant on Sunrise Mountain, about five miles east of the city.

A day later, police found a badly charred body in the trunk of a burned 2003 Jaguar sedan about a half mile off state Route 160 southwest of the city.

-http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/12/21/backpage/12_20_0517_23_44.txt

Some interesting stuff

Boomer316

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: December 21, 2005, 02:24:41 PM »
It's true that they killed her, or it's true that they're being investigated?  Obviously, there's a big difference between the two.

True they are being investigated and true that they were or are on the run as well.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #303 on: December 21, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »
soooo this mean craig is out of this years olympia??

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2005, 02:59:56 PM »
I just spoke to Peter McGough, the main person behind Flex Magazine and he says there will be a major development later today -- and it's not good news for Craig or Kelly.

No disrespect, but I think you mean it is not good news for the victim of this tragedy and that if Craig and / or Kelly were somehow involved they are going to get exactly what they deserve.
musclegurus.net

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 21, 2005, 03:02:21 PM »
No disrespect, but I think you mean it is not good news for the victim of this tragedy and that if Craig and / or Kelly were somehow involved they are going to get exactly what they deserve.

Agreed, I'm sure Ron did not mean it that way though and I know you realize that. If they killed her then they get what they deserve. Someone lost a daughter, friend ect and someone lost their own life.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: December 21, 2005, 03:07:18 PM »
This is crazy... I heard anyways that Craig & Kelly were possibly banned due to almost forming another organization that didn't even make it. So that could be what McGough was talking about, or it could be that McGough knows something we all don't know.

HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #307 on: December 21, 2005, 03:10:17 PM »
This is crazy... I heard anyways that Craig & Kelly were possibly banned due to almost forming another organization that didn't even make it. So that could be what McGough was talking about, or it could be that McGough knows something we all don't know.

HOS

I would imagine with the timing that this goes a little beyond bodybuilding organizations.
musclegurus.net

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #308 on: December 21, 2005, 03:12:06 PM »

HOS

Talk about grasping at straws.

Yes, I'm sure that's what McGough is talking about... that's why Ron posted it in this thread.  ::) ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: December 21, 2005, 03:12:50 PM »
Disgusted, Billy -

I agree with you totally and also with your statement that Ron "did not mean it that way". At the same time I do hope that Craig and Kelly are really "innocent' of this crime.

In the majority of cases I have read about in today's day and age, (1) the blame is always placed elsewhere  and (2) there is little concern for the victims.

It will be interesting to see if it goes the "normal route" in this case too, but I sincerely hope that some unknowing defender or prosecutor does not place the blame on steroids which appears to be today's standard and the easy way of explaining things.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2005, 03:22:09 PM »
Disgusted, Billy -

I agree with you totally and also with your statement that Ron "did not mean it that way". At the same time I do hope that Craig and Kelly are really "innocent' of this crime.

In the majority of cases I have read about in today's day and age, (1) the blame is always placed elsewhere  and (2) there is little concern for the victims.

It will be interesting to see if it goes the "normal route" in this case too, but I sincerely hope that some unknowing defender or prosecutor does not place the blame on steroids which appears to be today's standard and the easy way of explaining things.

Oh, I know that Ron did not mean it that way -- but I just wanted to try and re-focus this thread as it is of a very serious nature.  There is going to be nothing to laugh at when this is all said and done -- that is for sure.

And, I am just guessing here, but I would think that this is going to go way above AAS's. 
musclegurus.net

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2005, 03:28:10 PM »
I would imagine that "other" drugs where most likey involved. I hope at the least if this is true that it was accidental. At least that would make it easier to swallow. For me anyway. I would hate to think that Craig or Kelly are capable of premeditated murder.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #312 on: December 21, 2005, 03:29:37 PM »
what's the update since last night at 10 30 pm?   lol

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: December 21, 2005, 03:31:06 PM »
what's the update since last night at 10 30 pm?   lol

More and more people are weighing in saying there's something to this, but no one is saying exactly what or giving any details.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #314 on: December 21, 2005, 03:31:37 PM »
damn i would have thought that ol Craiggers would have gotten enough hardcore covered wagon bunk breaking bottom action when he was in the gaybar hotel the first time.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: December 21, 2005, 03:34:07 PM »
Disgusted, I bet  ya a dollar to a doughnut that in the end this will prove to be an accidental death and the stupid manner in which it was handled after the fact due to the circumstances under which it occured .......and, YES, beyond AAS, but AAS will suffer the consequences nonetheless.

Time will tell and  in the meantime this site is gonna break all records.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:02 PM »
if he's linked to any of this and convicted he's goin to prison for a longgggggggggggg time.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:14 PM »
Craig and Kelly have definitely been brought in for questioning, but I do not know wether they have been arrested officially. I would imagine that they are not going to be allowed to leave and will be formally charged if not already.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2005, 03:36:49 PM »
if he's linked to any of this and convicted he's goin to prison for a longgggggggggggg time.

If that's true, I wonder if they'll give him his old inmate # back?

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2005, 03:39:30 PM »
Craig did threaten to hospitalize me recently... I think the dude might have been serious 

Seriously.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 21, 2005, 03:40:24 PM »
Disgusted, I bet  ya a dollar to a doughnut that in the end this will prove to be an accidental death and the stupid manner in which it was handled after the fact due to the circumstances under which it occured .......and, YES, beyond AAS, but AAS will suffer the consequences nonetheless.

Time will tell and  in the meantime this site is gonna break all records.

Your probably right on both points. People tend to panic and I can't really say that I blame them. When an accidental killing happens there is usually some over zealous prosecutor who wants to charge you for murder even if they know your innocent. Lets assume that this was accidental. There is no way in the world any prosecutor would pass on the opportunity to go after an ex felon. Especially one like Craig.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: December 21, 2005, 03:40:32 PM »
240, Under what circumstances did Craig make that threat?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2005, 03:41:08 PM »
I always wondered the mentality of this.

Someone OD's with you or gets choked out during sex.  So, instead of calling the police and getting a manslaughter beef, you get a murder/evidence tamper mess.

You wouldn't even necessarily get that. If someone OD's in your house, so long as there's no way to prove they got the drugs from you, you're probably in the clear.

Unless, of course, you think it would be a good idea to place the body in the trunk of your car and torch it. In that case, all bets are off!  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2005, 03:44:22 PM »
Goat, I think we may be hearing more about what you had to say above real soon. Seems like the only logical defense to me if this RUMOR is anywhere near the truth.

I'm still hopeing it's a practical joke being played on us by the good Mayor of Las Vegas in an attempt to promote CSI and the "swiftness" of the local law establishment to ..... wateva...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #324 on: December 21, 2005, 03:45:32 PM »
he sounded stoned on the radio broadcast