Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 295571 times)

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan involved in Las Vegas Murder case?
« Reply #325 on: December 21, 2005, 03:49:58 PM »
http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4237210

Police Investigate Suspicious Car Fire
Dec 13, 2005, 03:57 AM PST 

Metro Police and crime scene investigators are looking for clues after discovering a severely burned body inside a car.

Authorities say a person driving by noticed the burned car near East Lake Mead and Sunrise Mountain. When officers arrived, they found the body in the backseat.

Investigators are waiting for the coroner to determine the cause of death and identify the body. They say the body is so severely burned, they don't know if it is a man or a woman.
pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #326 on: December 21, 2005, 03:51:06 PM »
um and today is dec 21

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: December 21, 2005, 03:53:26 PM »
Let's say this girl OD'ed in their house.

Providing there was no blood action this would have been easy to cover up.

The girl lived there so her dna and prints are supposed to be there.

So long as you put the body somewhere so it can never be found you can simply say she walked out one day and was never heard from again... Providing there was no body and there was no blood there'd be no crime to prove.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: December 21, 2005, 04:03:22 PM »
Someone involved with the Criminal Justice System should spend some time studying this Bulletin Board.

This multi mix of curious individuals and bodybuilding fans might not only solve the crime and forecast its outcome, but it could also forecast the crime before the crime was even committed or before the purpatrators are even named.

Anyone interested in helping me develope this new Forensic Science or has someone already patented it?

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #329 on: December 21, 2005, 04:04:15 PM »
Your probably right on both points. People tend to panic and I can't really say that I blame them. When an accidental killing happens there is usually some over zealous prosecutor who wants to charge you for murder even if they know your innocent. Lets assume that this was accidental. There is no way in the world any prosecutor would pass on the opportunity to go after an ex felon. Especially one like Craig.

Not unlike this story:

Lottery Granddaughter OD?
SCOTT DEPOT, W.Va., Dec. 21, 2004(CBS/AP) An autopsy Tuesday on the 17-year-old granddaughter of the nation's largest lottery winner provided few clues to her death, though investigators are leaning against homicide.

"We just know it's not looking like it's murder," Trooper 1st Class S.E. Wolfe said.

Brandi Bragg's body was found Monday wrapped in a plastic tarp behind a junked van near the house owned by her boyfriend's father. She was last seen alive by family members Dec. 4 and the autopsy indicated she died the next day, Wolfe said.

The boyfriend's father has suggested the teen overdosed on drugs.

Bragg is the granddaughter of Jack Whittaker, a contractor who on Christmas 2002 won a $314.9 million (euro235.11 million) Powerball lottery jackpot, the biggest jackpot ever won in the United States.

Wolfe said the body showed no signs of violence and officers believe Bragg died in the house. He said the teenager's death was being treated as a missing person case that ended in death.

Steve Crosier, whose son Brandon was Bragg's boyfriend, told reporters Monday in a brief conversation outside the house: "All I know is she OD'd (overdosed) and Brandon freaked out."

Police were awaiting results of a toxicology report, which was expected to take at least a week. No charges have been filed.

"Brandon is the main person of interest," Wolfe said. "I believe he is the one who moved the body from the residence to the van. I believe it was there the entire time."

Putnam County Prosecutor Mark Sorsaia said he could not discuss the autopsy report, citing federal privacy laws.

In September, an 18-year-old friend of his granddaughter was found dead at Whittaker's home. That death remains under investigation. Whittaker was out of town at the time.
musclegurus.net

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2005, 04:08:39 PM »
I would imagine that burning a body would hide many other aspects of her death. :P

Let's say this girl OD'ed in their house.

Providing there was no blood action this would have been easy to cover up.

The girl lived there so her dna and prints are supposed to be there.

So long as you put the body somewhere so it can never be found you can simply say she walked out one day and was never heard from again... Providing there was no body and there was no blood there'd be no crime to prove.

pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2005, 04:15:38 PM »
over kill  why did they burn it beyond recognition
and who purchased all the fuel

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
12-21-05: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2005, 04:24:45 PM »
I've just received confirmation from Peter McGough of FLEX magazine that Craig Titus has been charged with murder. Full details are available at www.flexonline.com. KMH

Edit:  (Ron)

Here is the complete information on here, thanks to Peter McGough...

http://www.getbig.com/news/2005-04/051221titus.htm

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: TITUS CHARGED WITH MURDER
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2005, 04:26:58 PM »
Whoa !!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2005, 04:27:59 PM »
yes  please any info is helpful
i cant wait to read the charges

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #335 on: December 21, 2005, 04:29:33 PM »
ok just got confirmation from my nevada conections!........craig was charged with murder!

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2005, 04:29:48 PM »
Alright folks, this story is getting pretty incredible... :'(

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: December 21, 2005, 04:31:20 PM »
WOW!, but knowing Titus, wouldn't put it past him :P :-[ Best of luck to them both though
pain day

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 21, 2005, 04:32:07 PM »
I cant be bothered to reinstall acrobat reader, can someone sum up what that pdf says, thanks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2005, 04:33:13 PM »
I cant be bothered to reinstall acrobat reader, can someone sum up what that pdf says, thanks.
Warrant on Titus and Ryan and 3rd suspect. Titus and Kelly are on the run.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2005, 04:33:23 PM »
ok just got confirmation from my nevada conections!........craig was charged with murder!

Not trying to be a smartass, but are you serious?

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: December 21, 2005, 04:33:55 PM »
From Flexonline... :'(

TITUS: CHARGED WITH MURDER

TITUS AND RYAN: THE LATEST

For days the bodybuilding rumor mill has buzzed with word of Craig Titus and wife Kelly Ryan being involved –- or not involved -- in a Las Vegas homicide.

FLEX just received the following press release from the Las Vegas Police Department. We’ll continue to update as developments occur.

LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
MEDIA RELEASE
December 21, 2005
EVENT #: 051214-0619

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lt. Tom Monahan
Homicide Section
Phone: 229-3521

On December 14, 2005 at approximately 4:40 a.m., a trucker was traveling on State Route 160 ( Blue Diamond Rd) from Pahrump toward Las Vegas, when he spotted a fire in the desert about a half-mile from the road. When firefighters extinguished the blaze, they observed what appeared to be human remains in the trunk of the car.

The remains were confirmed to be that of a human, and under the circumstances, it is being investigated as a homicide.

***UPDATE***

Investigation into above incident has resulted in arrest warrants being issued for three suspects.

1. Titus, Craig Michael, DOB: 01/14/1965, 5ft 8 inches, 225 lbs., brown hair with hazel eyes. Hair is very short.

2. Ryan, Kelly Ann, DOB: 07/10/1972, 5ft 3 inches, 120 lbs., brown hair with green eyes.

Titus has a no-bail arrest warrant charging him with murder and third degree arson.

Ryan has a no-bail arrest warrant charging her with accessory to murder and third degree arson.

A third suspect has been identified as 23 year old Anthony Gross. Gross is in custody and has been booked into the Clark County Detention Center on charges of accessory to murder and third degree arson.

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are husband and wife and were living in the southwest area of Las Vegas. Both are successful body builders and hold numerous titles in the body building and fitness industry.

At this time it is unclear where the two suspects may have fled.

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #342 on: December 21, 2005, 04:34:15 PM »
Oh man! ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 21, 2005, 04:35:50 PM »
This is fucking bizarre

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2005, 04:36:06 PM »
LOOK AT FIRST POST IN THIS BOARD!

bigdude23

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: December 21, 2005, 04:36:41 PM »
I blame Chad

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 21, 2005, 04:36:48 PM »
Not trying to be a smartass, but are you serious?

Ah, forget I asked.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 21, 2005, 04:38:21 PM »
I'll tell you, if they make it into Mexico city I doubt they will ever find them.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: December 21, 2005, 04:38:36 PM »
that sucks bro! sorry for the family of the person who died. I guess we will have to wait and see what develops huh?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #349 on: December 21, 2005, 04:39:08 PM »
send dog on the case