Author Topic: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan Captured / Extradition Notes  (Read 71958 times)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 12-27-05: Craig & Kelly Extradition Hearing Notes
« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2006, 12:13:54 PM »
Maybe not officially, but even Sasha is looking better than Kelly.

Not by much, if any! And remember Keith, despite the awful plastic surgery's, Kelly is & always will be a woman, not one made from a conversion kit. You know the one's like the fake Lambo's that are actually fiberglass cover's built on a Fiero chassy. As much as it may look like a Lambo far away , when you get near it , you can tell it's just a crappy copy sitting on a crappier frame, just like Stanley/Sasha.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan Captured / Extradition Notes
« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »
oh lord a phony Lamborghini, who knew ?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2006, 12:47:34 PM »
Two questions:

1) Where'd that little monkey get that gun?
2) Does David Paul know that the little monkey stole his terrycloth shirt?
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »
I knew the Sasha remark would get some flack.  At a quick glance and not knowing the history behind (or in front in this case) of Sasha you would consider he/she pretty nice.  But I have met her numerous times at shows and the gym and she and her voice and hands are definitely detirents.  Oh well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2006, 02:24:14 PM »
from the internet:

I met a lady who was being extradited from Tennessee to Florida. She rode the bus for a week straight, in handcuffs and ankle shackles with the black box at her waist the whole time, in a sitting position, and only allowed a couple of bathroom visits per day. She didn't get to brush her teeth, take a shower, brush her hair or anything during that week. She stated that they were fed from McDonald's 3 times a day and had to eat with the handcuffs and belly chain on. She was also transported from Tennessee to Chicago (twice), Philidelphia, Alabama, and all over the eastern United States before being dropped off at a jail and left for over a week, not knowing when she would be picked up or where she would be transported to next on her way to Florida. At one point on this trip, she was within 3 hours of where she needed to be in Florida, and the van went the other way, keeping her detained a while longer.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2006, 05:12:24 PM »
from the internet:

I met a lady who was being extradited from Tennessee to Florida. She rode the bus for a week straight, in handcuffs and ankle shackles with the black box at her waist the whole time, in a sitting position, and only allowed a couple of bathroom visits per day. She didn't get to brush her teeth, take a shower, brush her hair or anything during that week. She stated that they were fed from McDonald's 3 times a day and had to eat with the handcuffs and belly chain on. She was also transported from Tennessee to Chicago (twice), Philidelphia, Alabama, and all over the eastern United States before being dropped off at a jail and left for over a week, not knowing when she would be picked up or where she would be transported to next on her way to Florida. At one point on this trip, she was within 3 hours of where she needed to be in Florida, and the van went the other way, keeping her detained a while longer.

That's called diesel therapy. It's usually done after conviction. Was she extradited or just being transfered?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »
thats sounds bad.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #382 on: January 02, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »
That's called diesel therapy. It's usually done after conviction. Was she extradited or just being transfered?
1. it's from the internet
2. in the first sentence it tells us extradited

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #383 on: January 02, 2006, 05:36:02 PM »
We always called it Bus Therapy... it sucks.  ;D
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #384 on: January 02, 2006, 05:44:28 PM »
Sounds pretty good to me....McDonalds 3 times a day!  AWESOME!  I love McGriddles

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #385 on: January 02, 2006, 06:27:48 PM »
Sounds pretty good to me....McDonalds 3 times a day!  AWESOME!  I love McGriddles

Keith, if you're even in Ft Myers, look me up man.

We'll get mcgriddles, hit Golds, then visit Hooters for lunch.  We'll arm wrestle for the bill!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #386 on: January 02, 2006, 10:05:45 PM »
Rob, you know I love Ft. Meyers.  Is Norma Jeans still there though.  That was the happening place.  And of course Hooters.  Is my picture still in there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 02, 2006, 10:12:56 PM »
Rob, you know I love Ft. Meyers.  Is Norma Jeans still there though.  That was the happening place.  And of course Hooters.  Is my picture still in there.

you have a picture in hooters? I'll have to look for it.

No norma Jeans that I know of.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #388 on: January 08, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »
Keith, if you're even in Ft Myers, look me up man.

We'll get mcgriddles, hit Golds, then visit Hooters for lunch.  We'll arm wrestle for the bill!

Dude, is'nt Ft Myers like the Sun City (notorious retirement city in AZ in case you wondered) of Florida? Lots and lots of OLD people. Well, when I lived in Fl that's what I always heard..... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 08, 2006, 02:38:30 PM »
Dude, is'nt Ft Myers like the Sun City (notorious retirement city in AZ in case you wondered) of Florida? Lots and lots of OLD people. Well, when I lived in Fl that's what I always heard..... 8)

yep. tons of retired people.  i like it here tho.  safe as long as you don't go to the east side.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #390 on: January 08, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »
yep. tons of retired people.  i like it here tho.  safe as long as you don't go to the east side.

lots of car crashes too i imagine

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #391 on: January 08, 2006, 11:59:54 PM »
240, Norma Jeans was a nightclub that Diamond Dallas Page owned.  If you faced Hooters it was to the right.  I think across the street was the hotel I stayed at for awhile.  Then I stayed at the new hotel that opend up on the water.  I can't remember the name.  But the pic below was taken out at the pool area.  I was a judge in a Bikini Contest we put on there.  The girl on the right of me was Brutus the Barber Beefcake's wife.  I really like Ft. Meyers.  Was there about 2+ months.  Was prmoting a big sports night.  Had pro boxing and everything.  Hooters gave me $500 in Hooter Bucks.  There were only 3 Hooters back then. They weren't franchised out yet.

Do you know the name of this hotel.  It was really nice probably the best hotel in Ft. Myers right on the water.