Author Topic: EQ feel like shit  (Read 4136 times)

drockland

• Getbig II
EQ feel like shit
« on: October 31, 2013, 11:02:08 AM »
Every time I touch equipoise, I come down with a pretty nasty cold for about a week .  ???
Thought it was just coincidence but all three times I have been under the weather this year, was right when I had begun a cycle of  equipoise. Took a shot Friday and could literally "feel" a cold coming on within about 12 hours. Sore throat, stuffy nose. I've used just about every steroid there is and no compound does this to me ??? this was several brands of eq so the brand has nothing to do with it. I know guys talk about test flu, I've never had a problem with that though just EQ.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: EQ feel like shit
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:06:22 AM »
Going on my second week, first time running this one and haven't felt anything like that.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
Going on my second week, first time running this one and haven't felt anything like that.

Tried googling EQ and flu like symtoms and found some stuff. Hmm. After three times you know it's not a coincidence. Friday afternoon took 500mg....saturday felt the cold coming on.  and today Im in bed with snot everywhere.

Maybe my body chemistry just rejects this compound

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 11:16:08 AM »
Tried googling EQ and flu like symtoms and found some stuff. Hmm. After three times you know it's not a coincidence. Friday afternoon took 500mg....saturday felt the cold coming on.  and today Im in bed with snot everywhere.

Maybe my body chemistry just rejects this compound

Are all the eqs you tried from different suppliers?

I've experienced a test flu but it was only with a certain brand any other ones I've been fine on...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 03:45:56 PM »

How much you running bro?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 04:17:00 PM »
How much you running bro?

500mg a week.

First week I pinned double and it's not that I've had luck with frontloading in the past but I just couldn't help myself.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 05:53:38 PM »
i once front loaded with 2.5cc for 5 days,won't do it again lol
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 07:10:06 PM »
i once front loaded with 2.5cc for 5 days,won't do it again lol

:D

do tell...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: EQ feel like shite
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 07:46:24 PM »
500mg a week.

First week I pinned double and it's not that I've had luck with frontloading in the past but I just couldn't help myself.

Nice  8)

I ran 300Mgs and the results were very subtle. I get why guys say it's a weaker drug. I will run 5-600 next time to get a better feel for it. But I'm glad I ran a cautious dose first run still...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 08:33:59 PM »
Nice  8)

I ran 300Mgs and the results were very subtle. I get why guys say it's a weaker drug. I will run 5-600 next time to get a better feel for it. But I'm glad I ran a cautious dose first run still...

You know, people say it takes a long time to feel the effects but I cut out test a few days before I started this stuff. I only felt low energy levels, lethargy, for no more than 3-4 days and already my energy is back so that tells me it's already having a positive effect. My test dose was on the low end...250 every 8-10 days and slowly I'm starting to see more fullness on double the amount of eq. Not really expecting a whole lot though you know...just been wanting to try this one out for myself.

Oh and I saw a post by someone on your eq thread saying he runs eq as his base, so I thought I'd run it on its own to see how it felt.

edit: just realized I'm at the 3rd week in starting tomorrow...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 08:59:54 PM »
You know, people say it takes a long time to feel the effects but I cut out test a few days before I started this stuff. I only felt low energy levels, lethargy, for no more than 3-4 days and already my energy is back so that tells me it's already having a positive effect. My test dose was on the low end...250 every 8-10 days and slowly I'm starting to see more fullness on double the amount of eq. Not really expecting a whole lot though you know...just been wanting to try this one out for myself.

Oh and I saw a post by someone on your eq thread saying he runs eq as his base, so I thought I'd run it on its own to see how it felt.

edit: just realized I'm at the 3rd week in starting tomorrow...

Interesting....the EQ as a base thing goes against the fundamental principle I've always learned that HRT test should always be base; but whatever, who knows really the best way. Experimenting is fun and educational. (no homo.)

I DID notice that I was testy as fuck on this stack of 500 test 300 EQ! I was pissy as hell all the time and ready to fight anyone who farted in my direction. Was weird because I was pretty chill on the deca/test cycle. But this one my libido and aggression was through the roof. Overall the deca did much more for my physique though (also shrank my nuts up, whereas EQ didnt affect my nuts  much.)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 10:10:32 PM »
Interesting....the EQ as a base thing goes against the fundamental principle I've always learned that HRT test should always be base; but whatever, who knows really the best way. Experimenting is fun and educational. (no homo.)

I DID notice that I was testy as fuck on this stack of 500 test 300 EQ! I was pissy as hell all the time and ready to fight anyone who farted in my direction. Was weird because I was pretty chill on the deca/test cycle. But this one my libido and aggression was through the roof. Overall the deca did much more for my physique though (also shrank my nuts up, whereas EQ didnt affect my nuts  much.)

Nandrolone by itself is the one most people couldn't tolerate on its own, I know I tried but had to add a bit of test to feel good in in terms of energy/libido.  If the same happens with the eq I'll just add a bit of prop but no more than 100mg a week. Some people can function well on no test but it's not something I'd recommend  on a long term basis.

I like nandrolone in deca or npp...seems to give me a bit more strength and fullness than test but my diet has to be even more strict with it cause of the ridiculous amount of water retention it brings.

So how long did you run the test/eq and are you going completely off or cruising on a bit of test?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 10:43:34 PM »
Nandrolone by itself is the one most people couldn't tolerate on its own, I know I tried but had to add a bit of test to feel good in in terms of energy/libido.  If the same happens with the eq I'll just add a bit of prop but no more than 100mg a week. Some people can function well on no test but it's not something I'd recommend  on a long term basis.

I like nandrolone in deca or npp...seems to give me a bit more strength and fullness than test but my diet has to be even more strict with it cause of the ridiculous amount of water retention it brings.

So how long did you run the test/eq and are you going completely off or cruising on a bit of test?

Yeah I loved nandrolone besides the bloat.

15 weeks. In 2nd week of post cycle now. Off until 1/1/14  :(

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 05:35:33 AM »

Yeah I loved nandrolone besides the bloat.

15 weeks. In 2nd week of post cycle now. Off until 1/1/14  :(

I see...starting the new year off in the right foot.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 07:22:51 AM »
I see...starting the new year off in the right foot.

8)💉💉💉💉💪💪💪💪💪

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 07:31:41 AM »
Drockland feeling a bit horse, hours after vetinary injections in this thread.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »
Drockland feeling a bit horse, hours after vetinary injections in this thread.

BigCyp bringing precisely what this board lacks and desperately needs: some good clean jokes and fun!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 07:54:04 AM »
I believe it's the oil that give the flu like sympthoms. When i used those 10ml bottles it was very frequent to get fever and abcesses, then i started using only pharmacie ampouls and never ever had problems except with the propionates from sustenon 250.
Try real veterinarian 50ml equipo or ganabol.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
where into did you shot the gear?

some ppl get that if the shoot too much dose into relatively too small muscle area

can happen from any gear.

but if its def the eq, just replace it with some milder compounds, run masteron, tren and halotestin, this is good to get going.

n

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:21 AM »

some ppl get that if the shoot too much dose into relatively too small muscle area

but if its def the eq, just replace it with some milder compounds, run masteron, tren and halotestin, this is good to get going.

I inject 300 mg equipoise, 600 testosterone enanthate in my right delt and 900mg deca in my left delt friend.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2013, 08:38:22 AM »
used to be a common problem and got talked about a lot... not much anymore for whatever reason.

usually you'd just "feel" like you had the flu... not actually snot coming out of your nose. there's colds going around, and injecting a new drug/substance into your body make have weakened your immune system just a lil (body's fighting off bacteria or something.. inflammation, ect..) and just make you more susceptible to catching the cold that's going around... i had it the past couple days.. felt like shit yesterday, and damn near took my first sick day in 3 years.. took boatloads of multi-vitamins and zinc and minerals, ect... and today i feel about 95% better... whether the vitamins helped may all be in my head,lol i dunno.... but it should only last a few days at most. take a couple days off the gym and take in your protein and AAS (don't wanna lose ur muscle lol).. you'll be fine.

Feeling better today but throat is still sore and nose is still running. Headache and fever are gone, maybe it was just common cold and the gear made it worse? I think you might be right.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2013, 11:40:46 PM »

Yeah I think it's individual as well. I went on holiday to England and took dbol when I was there. Got sent a vial of equipoise as well for some reason so on my last day I shot 5ml in each delt. First time I injected lol. PIP was pretty bad I seem to remember but I was sat upright on a plane for the next 48h so I didn't really care

And yes, it was awesome

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:40 AM »
I believe it's the oil that give the flu like sympthoms. When i used those 10ml bottles it was very frequent to get fever and abcesses, then i started using only pharmacie ampouls and never ever had problems except with the propionates from sustenon 250.
Try real veterinarian 50ml equipo or ganabol.
No test flew is actually a real side effect caused by an unusual amount of test entering the blood, that is ''unusual'' to what your body knows in the past. other compounds cause feverish symptoms as well but not as pronounced as test.