Author Topic: UFC 167 - Info and Report  (Read 18985 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: UFC 167
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2013, 11:09:53 PM »
Hendricks won, but GSP is gone, he announced his retirement as he knows his time is up, he cannot defeat Hendricks to big to strong, he got beat up tonight, like Haney did when he first met Yates at the Olympia, he realised the game changed, he met his match was lucky to get the decision and there's no point in a rematch, hes a very smart guy and has been a great champ, but he lost tonight.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2013, 11:14:44 PM »
No. Go back and read your stupid comment and put that into context with the history lesson I gave you.

Second thought, nevermind. You're ignorant of the sport and I wont be bothered.

Everyone can have an opinion - even ignorant people like you - but when you act like a turd I'll call you out on it and remind you how little you actually know of this sport.

And I had an answer to your history lesson which you may not agree with but it doesn't mean you need to be an ass. Oh but I see you can't resist because it's that time of the month.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2013, 11:24:04 PM »
Hendrix spent a lot of time turning away and running.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2013, 11:29:13 PM »
Hendricks won, but GSP is gone, he announced his retirement as he knows his time is up, he cannot defeat Hendricks to big to strong, he got beat up tonight, like Haney did when he first met Yates at the Olympia, he realised the game changed, he met his match was lucky to get the decision and there's no point in a rematch, hes a very smart guy and has been a great champ, but he lost tonight.

;D
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #180 on: November 17, 2013, 12:22:56 AM »
Fuck Johnny Hendricks, the arrogant little fuck.  Hitting someone hard in the face a couple of time doesn't win you a UFC fight.  You can't just swagger around the octagon like you are the champ, land a few heavy blows and walk off with the title.  As usual GSP did enough to win the fight based on the way modern MMA is scored.  Johnny Hendricks is too dumb to understand how to fight a technical fight and win even if your opponent does more damage.  Fuck Johnny Hendricks  >:(
V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #181 on: November 17, 2013, 04:43:05 AM »
Fuck Johnny Hendricks, the arrogant little fuck.  Hitting someone hard in the face a couple of time doesn't win you a UFC fight.  You can't just swagger around the octagon like you are the champ, land a few heavy blows and walk off with the title.  As usual GSP did enough to win the fight based on the way modern MMA is scored.  Johnny Hendricks is too dumb to understand how to fight a technical fight and win even if your opponent does more damage.  Fuck Johnny Hendricks  >:(

Hi GSP!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2013, 04:46:15 AM »
Just watched the fight now,GSP won round 3 and thats all,round 5 could have been even,JH won the other 3,and i think GSP himself knows he didn`t win.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2013, 05:43:01 AM »

Johnny beat the shit out of GSP....that split decision was a bunch of bullshit.....even he admitted in the press conference that he got beat
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2013, 05:58:17 AM »
 I was involved when it was NHB

now it is MMA

I started BJJ in 1988

26 years

Where did you take BJJ lessons in 1988? In 1993 there were only three BJJ dojos in the United States. One in California, NJ and NY. Around 1988 the only one in the nation teaching BJJ was Rorian Gracie in his garage in California.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2013, 06:04:50 AM »
 ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »
lmao what game changing hendricks is a wrestler that can punch thats it, gsp won  by a small margin but still won deal with it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2013, 06:16:13 AM »
lmao what game changing hendricks is a wrestler that can punch thats it, gsp won  by a small margin but still won deal with it

Nonsense. GSP won 1 or 2 rounds MAX and giving him 2 rounds is a gift , giving his the mod is a travesty. GSP knows he lost and they gave him a going away present.

Hendicks will get the belt.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2013, 06:21:19 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2013, 06:30:18 AM »
Hey I'm gonna tell you a story , these two guys just got into an all out war and guess who won?  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2013, 06:32:59 AM »
JH should ONLY blame him self. NEVER let it go to the Judges. EVER. STOP your opponent.

You know I love you Arce , but that was the most retarded comment yet , every time Dana White says it I want to punch him in the face.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2013, 06:33:59 AM »

You know I love you Arce , but that was the most retarded comment yet , every time Dana White says it I want to punch him in the face.

arce is actually spot on

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2013, 06:36:35 AM »
Hey I'm gonna tell you a story , these two guys just got into an all out war and guess who won?  ::)

???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2013, 06:37:39 AM »
arce is actually spot on

Obviously you don't know much about the fighting game .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2013, 06:42:42 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 17, 2013, 06:44:20 AM »
Johnny beat the shit out of GSP....that split decision was a bunch of bullshit.....even he admitted in the press conference that he got beat
George clearly indicated that he believed he won the fight, that's because he did.  It's wishful thinking on behalf of Hendricks nuthuggers that wish he admitted otherwise.  Hendricks did fuck all, he landed a few heavy shots, big deal.  GSP always marks up easy, it doesn't mean shit.  If Hendricks fought as well as he bitched and cried like a little baby, he would be champion ten times over.
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 17, 2013, 06:44:27 AM »

I agree. Not good to blame the victim of corruption. JH won, should be proud. Its not his fault the judges are corrupt. But arce is partly right, not good to put it in the hands of the judges.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 17, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2013, 06:50:22 AM »
Josh is going to end up like Gary Goodrich  :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2013, 06:52:52 AM »
Hendricks won that fight.

He landed the most significantly devastating shots in that fight. George landed his usual jabs and a few leg strikes, but they weren't significant. Noticed how Hendricks rocked George in that second round, to the point were GSP was wobbling.

When Hendricks took GSP to the ground, he inflicted serious damage. When George took Hendricks to the ground, he did nothing significant.

When they were both in the clinch, Hendricks controlled the pace. Hendricks would toy with George in the clinch and control positioning.

Everything GSP tried to do in this fight fell flat. Most of the time he would go for a single, he ended up simply dragging Hendricks across the octagon, while taking blows to his own face.

In my opinion, Hendricks beat the living shit out of George. Hell, short of just saying that Hendricks whooped his ass, George mentioned in the post-fight interview that this was the hardest he has ever been hit, that he couldn't keep up with Hendricks erratic pace and that he couldn't even remember what round it was. Notice how at the end of the fight, George is simply holding his arms over his head, because in his mind he probably felt as if he lost.

George got the decision, but lost that fight. Another reason why you can't apply the boxing scoring system (10-point scoring system) to MMA. Deciphering what makes a strike significant versus another is highly subjective. If you want to gauge effectiveness of strikes, look at George's face versus Hendricks. Likewise, you can take anyone to the ground, but if you do nothing while there, it shouldn't count for shit. Tripping a guy onto the mat, doesn't mean shit if he gets back up and continues to reconstruct your face.

"1"