Author Topic: UFC 167 - Info and Report  (Read 18975 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: UFC 167
« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2013, 07:48:45 AM »
You don't own anything. Getbig OWNS you. You melted and left like a baby , you'll do it again you're not exactly stable.

the screenshot speaks volumes about your behavior , this place isn't for you.
LOL, how do you leave an online forum, do you mean I didn't post for a while.  And I stand by everything I posted.  And yes, there may comea time when I may not post again for a while (it's called having a life), this surely indicates I am desperately unstable.  ::) And yes, I own your puny little mind  ;D
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2013, 07:52:36 AM »
He does , which is why he had to stop posting on GetBig for a while.

I just recently got into a debate with him about pit bulls. I told him he has no experience owning pits so how much could he know about them. He replies saying he has owned a pit and even has a tattoo of pit. I stopped taking him serious at that instant.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
LOL, how do you leave an online forum, do you mean I didn't post for a while.  And I stand by everything I posted.  And yes, there may comea time when I may not post again for a while (it's called having a life), this surely indicates I am desperately unstable.  ::) And yes, I own your puny little mind  ;D

Why did you need to leave the forum?
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2013, 07:56:43 AM »

This is how. Shall I pull up yours?  ;)

You don't own anything , you try so hard and fail even harder.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2013, 08:00:05 AM »
This is how. Shall I pull up yours?  ;)

You don't own anything , you try so hard and fail even harder.

lol@ I'm not coach

lol
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 17, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »
But arce is partly right, not good to put it in the hands of the judges.
You don't get it either.

I'm sure every fighter would love to KO or submit their opponent @ 1 sec of the 1st rd  and keep it out of the hands of the judges , but sometimes it's unavoidable , the higher the level (MMA/boxing )  the hardest it gets to finish your opponent, you guys don't think that Jon Jones  and Gustafsson tried to finish each other every minute of that fight ?
KO or get KO'd  doesn't work (that's amateur) ,that's the reason why  there are  more decisions  now than 10 years ago ,  there's a  thing called strategy (and keep your hands up ;D )   MMA fighters finally understanding the importance of it.

''Don't leave it in the hands of judges'' is easy to say when you've never been in a ring/octagon ,  I hope this helps .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2013, 08:21:32 AM »
BTW this fight was a split decision , do you guys think  they wanted to leave it in the hands of the judges  ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2013, 08:22:30 AM »
You don't get it either.

I'm sure every fighter would love to KO or submit their opponent @ 1 sec of the 1st rd  and keep it out of the hands of the judges , but sometimes it's unavoidable , the higher the level (MMA/boxing )  the hardest it gets to finish your opponent, you guys don't think that Jon Jones  and Gustafsson tried to finish each other every minute of that fight ?
KO or get KO'd  doesn't work (that's amateur) ,that's the reason why  there are  more decisions  now than 10 years ago ,  there's a  thing called strategy (and keep your hands up ;D )   MMA fighters finally understanding the importance of it.

''Don't leave it in the hands of judges'' is easy to say when you've never been in a ring/octagon ,  I hope this helps .

I don't think you get it either. The reality is there are corrupt, biased and incompetent judges. That's just the reality of it. And that reality should factor into your fight strategy if you truly want to win.

Hope his helps.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2013, 08:23:21 AM »
I don't think you get it either. The reality is there are corrupt, biased and incompetent judges. That's just the reality of it. And that reality should factor into your fight strategy if you truly want to win.

Hope his helps.

You are an idiot, I hope this helps.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2013, 08:25:40 AM »
You don't believe JH would have fought differently if he was given a redo? Dude admitted he was going 70% on his punches because it was a 5 rounder. I bet he slaps himself for not finishing gsp when he had the chance and for not giving him the 100.

Jesus christ you're retarded che.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »
You don't believe JH would have faught differently if he was given a redo? Dude admitted he was going 70% on his punches because it was 5 rounder. I bet he slaps himself for not finishing gsp when he had he chance and for not giving him the 100.

che has forgot more about fighting than you know about anything

T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2013, 08:30:05 AM »

Either that or he doesn't know much.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2013, 08:31:39 AM »
You don't believe JH would have faught differently if he was given a redo? Dude admitted he was going 70% on his punches because it was 5 rounder. I bet he slaps himself for not finishing gsp when he had he chance and for not giving him the 100.

I don't recommend going 100% on your punches either if you want to survive for 5 rounds without being gassed.

If you were to go crazy and exert 100% energy behind your hooks, you would be gassed before the 3rd round and will then just become a walking target since you will become sluggish and unable to deliver significant strikes well into the 4th and 5th round.

Whenever I box at the gym, our coaches all tell us the same thing, give enough to get the job done and IF you have a clear opening where you can unload and possibly knock the guy out, take it and let it all out. If you don't have that kind of setup, keep chipping away at that tree trunk until the minor blows add up and you can build up a KO.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2013, 08:32:48 AM »
You are an idiot, I hope this helps.
I wonder if he's actually ever been involved in a combat sport?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: November 17, 2013, 08:33:36 AM »
Either that or he doesn't know much.

You can't be serious?

che has fought against Oscar De La Hoya, not to mention a bunch of other current pros.

He has posted pictures, videos and evidence of his involvement in boxing.

The guy knows his shit.

"1"

P.S. Did you tell someone on this forum that you are Chad Mower?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 17, 2013, 08:33:52 AM »
I doubt that because every fighter post fight goes I've through their own fight replay wishing they would have done this or that even when they win.  
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 17, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
You can't be serious?

che has fought against Oscar De La Hoya, not to mention a bunch of other current pros.

The guy knows his shit.

"1"

still doesn't make him right. Plenty of wrong professionals...lots of losers.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: November 17, 2013, 08:36:06 AM »

Yeah as a joke. Why? Got a problem?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #243 on: November 17, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
You can't be serious?

The guy knows his shit.

"1"

He's not mower. Just another troll struggling for relevence.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: November 17, 2013, 08:38:49 AM »
I don't recommend going 100% on your punches either if you want to survive for 5 rounds without being gassed.

If you were to go crazy and exert 100% energy behind your hooks, you would be gassed before the 3rd round and will then just become a walking target since you will become sluggish and unable to deliver significant strikes well into the 4th and 5th round.

Whenever I box at the gym, our coaches all tell us the same thing, give enough to get the job done and IF you have a clear opening where you can unload and possibly knock the guy out, take it and let it all out. If you don't have that kind of setup, keep chipping away at that tree trunk until the minor blows add up and you can build up a KO.

"1"

I don't recommend it either but I've never fought a beloved champ in Vegas. JH could have finished gsp. He regrets it. If he could go back he would have done it differently.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #245 on: November 17, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »
Shizzo Pullscock posting up a storm these days.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: November 17, 2013, 08:39:21 AM »
Yeah as a joke. Why? Got a problem?

I have no problems. I was simply curious as to whether or not you were pretending to be someone else.

Also, what was your screen name at Mayhem? You say you were around during the Mayhem days, but I can't remember you at all.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #247 on: November 17, 2013, 08:41:36 AM »
I have no problems. I was simply curious as to whether or not you were pretending to be someone else.

Also, what was your screen name at Mayhem? You say you were around during the Mayhem days, but I can't remember you at all.

"1"
I was around during the Mayhem days.. but I pretty much just used it as a resource to learn... I don't even know if I posted that much. Maybe 50-100 posts, so I guess it's possible that he was around but wasn't an active poster?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 17, 2013, 08:42:56 AM »

No shit

I wonder if he's actually ever been involved in a combat sport?
Haha ,are you kidding me ?

You can't be serious?

The guy knows his shit.

"1"

Thanks BRO , I love you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 17, 2013, 08:43:37 AM »

"1"

Why is this so important to you? You keep bringing this up and its annoying. If I wanted you or anyone else to know my previous name from over a decade ago I would have already told you. Id rather talk mma and stay on topic.
A