Author Topic: UFC 167 - Info and Report  (Read 18983 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: UFC 167
« Reply #250 on: November 17, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »
Che has been ko'd by some of the tougest trannies on the planet. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #251 on: November 17, 2013, 08:44:51 AM »
Why is this so important to you? You keep bringing this up and its annoying. If I wanted you or anyone else to know my previous name from over a decade ago I would have already told you. Id rather talk mma and stay on topic.
translation:dont call me out bro

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: November 17, 2013, 08:45:06 AM »
Che has been ko'd by some of the tougest trannies on the planet. 

HAhaha fuck you ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: November 17, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 17, 2013, 08:47:45 AM »
I was around during the Mayhem days.. but I pretty much just used it as a resource to learn... I don't even know if I posted that much. Maybe 50-100 posts, so I guess it's possible that he was around but wasn't an active poster?

Many did use it as a resource, but he claimed he was a Mayhem OG, a veteran of sorts.

In those days, there were a select group of individuals that kept the forum going. True Adonis, Jeff McFarland, Vince Goodrum, Massive G, Wes, Tom Prince, Last1281, ChadNicholls are names that ring a bell from Mayhem's old guard. That and he would recognize me (NYCMAN), as I was always around and was the direct source to pictures and material from local NYC pros (Martinez, Arntz, Kamali, Lopez etc.).

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »
Why is this so important to you? You keep bringing this up and its annoying. If I wanted you or anyone else to know my previous name from over a decade ago I would have already told you. Id rather talk mma and stay on topic.

I keep bringing this up?

I bring it up, because you are the one that claimed those things. If you didn't want people to question who the fuck you were, why even mention (multiple times) that you are an OG or veteran of the forums? Simple as that...

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2013, 08:50:19 AM »
translation:dont call me out bro

There's nothing to call out. If 1morerep or anyone wants to see me they can let me know. I already have a date next year with chaos at coach's gym. Admittedly, I'm too weak to hang with chaos currently as I've only just got back into the gym for a couple months now after years of inactivity.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 17, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »
I keep bringing this up?

I bring it up, because you are the one that claimed those things. If you didn't want people to question who the fuck you were, why even mention (multiple times) that you are an OG or veteran of the forums? Simple as that...

"1"

Because they think i'm someone's gimmick just because I know a lot of the history of both forums. I have to tell them I'm an OG.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #258 on: November 17, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »
There's nothing to call out. If 1morerep or anyone wants to see me they can let me know. I already have a date next year with chaos at coach's gym. Admittedly, I'm too weak to hang with chaos currently as I've only just got back into the gym for a couple months now after years of inactivity.

We can meet at my gym, I'll help you in your quest.
I'm here for you, bro.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: November 17, 2013, 08:53:55 AM »
We can meet at my gym, I'll help you in your quest.
I'm here for you, bro.
Thanks Mr cankles. But if I may some advice: never under estimate a small Tongan.

See you in a few months.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2013, 08:55:27 AM »
Thanks Mr cankles. But if I may some advice: never under estimate a small Tongan.

See you in a few months.

Watch for the ole water in the tire trick. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2013, 08:55:34 AM »
Many did use it as a resource, but he claimed he was a Mayhem OG, a veteran of sorts.

In those days, there were a select group of individuals that kept the forum going. True Adonis, Jeff McFarland, Vince Goodrum, Massive G, Wes, Tom Prince, Last1281, ChadNicholls are names that ring a bell from Mayhem's old guard. That and he would recognize me (NYCMAN), as I was always around and was the direct source to pictures and material from local NYC pros (Martinez, Arntz, Kamali, Lopez etc.).

"1"
I remember all of those names... I also rememver massive Gs blithering idiot tags, hahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2013, 08:56:36 AM »

See you in a few months.
???
I'm trying to help you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
???
I'm trying to help you.

Bro I know how to train.

Just be careful because it would be embarrassing for some small natty to show you up.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »
Because they think i'm someone gimmick just because I know a lot of the history of both forums.

Some people think you are Shizzo's gimmick.

I understand their suspicions, as you are using his avatar (a drawing made just for him) and your signature line is a tribute to him. It's easy for anyone to question your motives if you are so hellbent on moving on from the past and not resurrecting your former identity on these forums, only to now adapt a new identity consisting of emulating a member in Time out, adopting his avatar and making your signature line a tribute to him. Why establish your present identity as being one that exists but to cherish another man's memory?

Whether or not you are his gimmick makes no difference to me. I was just interested in who you were back in Mayhem, as many fun times were had back then.

If you don't want to talk about it, that is fine with me. I won't ask about your former identity.

Have fun!
"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »
Bro I know how to train.

Just be careful because it would be embarrassing for some small natty to show you up.
Not really, I'm not very strong, I just like to lift. Come on down!
Or you can always tell me what gym you train at. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »
Some people think you are Shizzo's gimmick.

I understand their suspicions, as you are using his avatar (a drawing made just for him) and your signature line is a tribute to him. It's easy for anyone to question your motives if you are so hellbent on moving on from the past and not resurrecting your former identity on these forums, only to now adapt a new identity consisting of emulating a member in Time out, adopting his avatar and making your signature line a tribute to him. Why establish your present identity as being one that exists but to cherish another man's memory?

Whether or not you are his gimmick makes no difference to me. I was just interested in who you were back in Mayhem, as many fun times were had back then.

If you don't want to talk about it, that is fine with me. I won't ask about your former identity.

Have fun!
"1"

Thanks but I was accused of being his gimmick before he was banned. Why? I guess because we're friends and I stood up for him. I gave him tribute because he's a friend and a legend of the forum. He deserves it.

Thanks for dropping the identity questioning. All you need to know is im not shizzo or anyones gimmick. Some people here value their privacy and I'm one of them. Too many weirdos around here.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2013, 09:12:05 AM »
Not really, I'm not very strong, I just like to lift. Come on down!
Or you can always tell me what gym you train at. :)

I dunno bro those hips of yours look like they can sustain a lot of weight. I need to prepare.

i train at 24hr fitness. How bout you?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2013, 09:22:52 AM »
Thanks but I was accused of being his gimmick before he was banned. Why? I guess because we're friends and I stood up for him. I gave him tribute because he's a friend and a legend of the forum. He deserves it.

Thanks for dropping the identity questioning. All you need to know is im not shizzo or anyones gimmick. Some people here value their privacy and I'm one of them. Too many weirdos around here.
you were accused because y9u showed up right as he new he was getting TOd, and you post exactly the same limited number of insults (because frankly shizzo had too limited and IQ or was too drunk to come up with more than a couple extremely basic insults that he gathered from peoples own admissions), and basically copied him in every way. Tbats why you are accused.... and frankly shizzo would never be smart enough to change his insults and posting style because he isnt self aware enough to notice such things.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2013, 09:28:06 AM »

Now I know you're Shizzo because the only one on here who refers to him as a legend of the forum is him  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2013, 09:29:56 AM »
you were accused because y9u showed up right as he new he was getting TOd, and you post exactly the same limited number of insults (because frankly shizzo had too limited and IQ or was too drunk to come up with more than a couple extremely basic insults that he gathered from peoples own admissions), and basically copied him in every way. Tbats why you are accused.... and frankly shizzo would never be smart enough to change his insults and posting style because he isnt self aware enough to notice such things.

Incorrect. I predate Shizzo's banning by 3 months.

But I thank you for keeping his memory alive in your heart and mind.  I'm sure he gains satisfaction in knowing that.

Gone but not forgotten.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2013, 09:33:44 AM »
Incorrect. I predate Shizzo's banning by 3 months.

But I thank you for keeping his memory alive in your heart and mind.  I'm sure he gains satisfaction in knowing that.

Gone but not forgotten.

your acct may predate him but your posting does not.  ::)
regardless, it doesnt matter, no will but you and shizzo know the truth anyway, but dont act like everyone is calling you out because you "stuck up for a friend", thats bullshit and everyone knows it. You started posting in earnest right as he was under the gun, its just another reason everyone thinks what they do.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2013, 09:36:27 AM »
your acct may predate him but your posting does not.  ::)
regardless, it doesnt matter, no will but you and shizzo know the truth anyway, but dont act like everyone is calling you out because you "stuck up for a friend", thats bullshit and everyone knows it. You started posting in earnest right as he was under the gun, its just another reason everyone thinks what they do.

With as much as you obsess about him you might be his gimmick.

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2013, 09:37:25 AM »
With as much as you obsess about him you might be his gimmick.

totally.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 167 - Info and Report
« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2013, 09:46:30 AM »
loves cocks sucks who ever he is
T