Author Topic: Scott Milne  (Read 10965 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Scott Milne
« on: January 02, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
Can someone give the lowdown on Scott?  Wasn’t he in a car accident or something from which he battled back to the contest stage?  When did all this happen?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Scott Milne
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »
last i heard form a reputable source was that scott milne chopped off his own penis..Shortly after changed his name to jeremy freeman, and increased his HGH dosage drastically. ;D
musclegurus.com

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 03:39:16 AM »
is that measuring tape meant to prove something?

if it is.. its stupid cos it looks like it jumps from 20 to 26 inches around the middle there.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 10:50:04 AM »
From his last contest in 2005...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 08:40:44 PM »
Oh ok he looks much better there. Pretty balanced..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Scott Milne: Was he in an accident?
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 10:33:44 PM »
Yes, Scott was in a serious accident a few years back but I forgot the details. A good friend of Scott's called me all about it soon after it happened and he eventually went up there to give the family a helping hand during the difficult recoup period.

Somebody on here must have the fact.

Ur Moms Pimp 2005

• Getbig II
  • Your mom owes me MONEY
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 09:28:22 AM »

Yes, Scott was in a serious accident a few years back but I forgot the details. A good friend of Scott's called me all about it soon after it happened and he eventually went up there to give the family a helping hand during the difficult recoup period.

Yea you must really "in the loop" with your friend going up to help out. Lol, you dont even know what the hell happened to the poor guy. LMAO

Ironhead76

• Getbig II
  • The Hammer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 10:20:52 AM »
"In 2003, I was training to get ready for my first pro show (The N.O.C.) when I was in a near fatal car accident, just one week out from the show. I was on my way home from a tan and it was raining out. My truck hydroplaned and I ended up flipping it and landing in a field. I broke my neck in 3 spots, punctured a lung, lacerated my kidney, my liver, and my spleen. The doctors could not control the bleeding from my spleen. I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks. After that, I was on strict bed rest for another 3-6 months. I started back at the gym about 6 months after the accident just doing light weights and stretching."

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 10:59:56 AM »
Props to the great comeback man!!!! What a beast.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 11:33:50 PM »
hope your doing better Scott,,,i was in the same kind of car accident,,comng home from the gym on a rainy night in SOuthern California when my car hydroplaned and lost control,,a Dodge Ram hit my driver side door and the impact from the hit broke my right clavicle,,,very scary,,take care buddy

Ironhead76

• Getbig II
  • The Hammer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 08:37:44 AM »
Just to clarify, I'm not Scott. I just copied and pasted some text from his biography on the PVL site - that's why I put quotation marks around it.

Should have made that clearer  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
I like this dude, but after what happened to Kovacs is being "the largest bodybuilder" really something to brag about?

Is Scott ever going to compete and win again?  Or is he just BB for the sake of his Muscletech contract?

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 11:01:38 AM »
Not to be "negative," since this is the "positive bodybuilding" sub-board, but I think he was involved in a drug bust a few months ago...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »
Not to be "negative," since this is the "positive bodybuilding" sub-board, but I think he was involved in a drug bust a few months ago...
He was. A drug bust in a gym in Ajax Ontario. Cops found AAS, Exctasy pills, pain killers , weed, coke and 90,000 dollars in cash. Not sure how many people went down. Sad....the guy had potential. He is a true freak if you ever saw him in person.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 01:47:22 PM »
"In 2003, I was training to get ready for my first pro show (The N.O.C.) when I was in a near fatal car accident, just one week out from the show. I was on my way home from a tan and it was raining out. My truck hydroplaned and I ended up flipping it and landing in a field. I broke my neck in 3 spots, punctured a lung, lacerated my kidney, my liver, and my spleen. The doctors could not control the bleeding from my spleen. I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks. After that, I was on strict bed rest for another 3-6 months. I started back at the gym about 6 months after the accident just doing light weights and stretching."

Translation: "I was speeding in the rain and hit a slick spot".

But, damn, I would wish that accident on anybody... I remember the top pics from Musclemag, I still have the mag as well.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »
Yes, unfortunately he was allegedly involved in that drug bust, which resulted in his immediate letting go from Muscletech and most likely from the sport of bodybuilding. I don't know many supplement companies that would touch him with a ten foot pole at this point.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »
Yes, unfortunately he was allegedly involved in that drug bust, which resulted in his immediate letting go from Muscletech and most likely from the sport of bodybuilding. I don't know many supplement companies that would touch him with a ten foot pole at this point.

Ouch!  Is he still training?  :-[