Author Topic: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?  (Read 6906 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 10:03:39 AM »
Yeah thats it your spot on im really really fat yeah i dont have any muscle just fat, im a blobbybuilder .

Settle down Gertrude.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
Settle down Gertrude.

just pin your bicep, first time will hurt like any virgin muscle then it will be fine nothing to be scared of big dawg or dont big dawg

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 02:51:07 PM »
So I decided to hit the calf , WOOOOOOO its gonna get sore 1cc tren 1cc test nice and slow

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
So I decided to hit the calf , WOOOOOOO its gonna get sore 1cc tren 1cc test nice and slow

Shrek you're nuts!!

I pinned quads for first time today and as soon as the needle went in I had the muscle twitch like mofo. Never had that happen elsewhere before, but kept it in there aspirated and pushed that plunger down.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 04:48:23 PM »
I did that years back and the fucking needle went in straight then twitch and it was pointing in a different direction..... I hate quads I used to inject in the tear drop of my quads I can't reach tris let's or traps so I've never shot there

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 04:58:22 PM »
I did that years back and the fucking needle went in straight then twitch and it was pointing in a different direction..... I hate quads I used to inject in the tear drop of my quads I can't reach tris let's or traps so I've never shot there

LOL...yeah I hope this doesn't keep happening.

I didn't have to resort this for tris but I saw some guys using the towel rack in the bathroom. They just stuck the arm in there letting the tri hang and pinning from the bottom up.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 05:02:08 PM »
LOL...yeah I hope this doesn't keep happening.

I didn't have to resort this for tris but I saw some guys using the towel rack in the bathroom. They just stuck the arm in there letting the tri hang and pinning from the bottom up.
WTF in the gym bathroom, ha that's fucking bold ..... I know everyone at my gym assumes I'm juicing but no one will approach me about it but ain't no way I would pin in public

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2013, 05:06:15 PM »
WTF in the gym bathroom, ha that's fucking bold ..... I know everyone at my gym assumes I'm juicing but no one will approach me about it but ain't no way I would pin in public

ahh sorry man I meant online...with pics and everything don't remember what site it was from.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »
ahh sorry man I meant online...with pics and everything don't remember what site it was from.
what

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »
what

Could've been a drug induced hallucination  :-\

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2013, 09:10:22 AM »
You lot are soft as shit. Pinning bis aint shit same as tris. You must have a unsteady hand or shit gear if your getting problems.

This

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
i dunno about it being easy,,,, in my thong wearing days, just to spread the joy of ed shots i did bi's once a week... ive seen me try to get the needle in several times only to have to pull it out and start again either hitting nerves or finding blood in the barrel when i aspirated ( please brothers, aspirate on all your non glute shots, also, try your 1st shot of any new batch of gear in your glutes, you realy dont want an abcess dug out of anywhere else )

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
It's interesting to hear how different shots can be for people.  I have problems with delts so i avoid them but no probs with bis or tris.  Just make sure to do both heads for bis or you will start to get that fucked up Bostin loyd look to your arms.  all uneven and globby.  Avoid short acting drugs, hurt like a bitch. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2013, 11:15:31 AM »
It's interesting to hear how different shots can be for people.  I have problems with delts so i avoid them but no probs with bis or tris.  Just make sure to do both heads for bis or you will start to get that fucked up Bostin loyd look to your arms.  all uneven and globby.  Avoid short acting drugs, hurt like a bitch. 
dies anyone do pec shots

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2013, 11:30:02 AM »
dies anyone do pec shots

I did a few times.  kind of freaked me out honestly.  Something about sticking a needle into your chest.  That old Paul Borresson site inject manual and this one website i cannot remember the name of about site shots was helpful.  The only thing I have not done is back because I cannot do it alone.  Done traps a lot though.  Easy to shoot traps and they get bigger when you do them frequently.  I dont think shooting chest will help as much as bis tris delts.  Try traps if you need a new spot.  Make sure you go straight down into them.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2013, 06:10:10 PM »
Glutes for me now. Used to hit quads often but too much scar tissue and if the stuff causes swelling and/or pip it sucks in quads

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »
Haaaaa so I pinned the calf and the guy is warm and red ........ woooooooo get some

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 02:07:56 AM »
biceps take a while to get used to, only thing I ever thrown in there was tren, everything else is painful. triceps, never.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2013, 08:46:17 PM »
so I know I said I'd never hit biceps again, but this thread got me curious, I gave it a go again when I did arms this week. Last time I used a slin pin (0.5 inch) with tren. This time, like a mad man, I shot 1ml of TNE (with 25g 1.5"). It stung, was ok at gym, hurt a bit a night, fine the next day. Might hit the other bicep next time.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2013, 08:59:07 PM »
so I know I said I'd never hit biceps again, but this thread got me curious, I gave it a go again when I did arms this week. Last time I used a slin pin (0.5 inch) with tren. This time, like a mad man, I shot 1ml of TNE (with 25g 1.5"). It stung, was ok at gym, hurt a bit a night, fine the next day. Might hit the other bicep next time.
I think 1.5 is the way to go

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 04:30:21 PM »
I've pinned bis and tris with no ill effect. But thinking about it now I'm a bit paranoid of losing definition, or affecting the shape of the muscle negatively. Gonna try to stick to spots that aren't visible(with clothes and not competing) from now on like glutes, quads, and hips. Will probably hit delts the odd time too...

You've got more balls than me. you couldn't pay me enough to pin anywhere but my glutes or delts. Even quads scare me,  I never did quads.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 06:27:33 PM »
You've got more balls than me. you couldn't pay me enough to pin anywhere but my glutes or delts. Even quads scare me,  I never did quads.

X2

Team Glutes & Delts

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »
yeah it sucks I'm gonna stick to orals only  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
I dont think winstrol would be ideal for rugby, maybe for speed power and recovery but it leaves things too dry and prone to injury.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 07:17:56 PM »
yeah it sucks I'm gonna stick to orals only  ;D

You're not DJ181