Author Topic: To BFG, OTH etc. - powerlifter cycle  (Read 5381 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
To BFG, OTH etc. - powerlifter cycle
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »
Give me some example cycle from craziest motherfuckers out there. 220lbs squat is not gonna get up itself!

No but seriously, I am curious. After seeing Xiaojun performance at the worlds I am curious what that guy could use. How does one squat 700lbs RAW ATG at BW below 220lbs?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: To BFG, OTH etc. - powerlifter cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:13:33 PM »
Give me some example cycle from craziest motherfuckers out there. 220lbs squat is not gonna get up itself!

No but seriously, I am curious. After seeing Xiaojun performance at the worlds I am curious what that guy could use. How does one squat 700lbs RAW ATG at BW below 220lbs?
If I told you this you will not believe me.

i know one guy who did a full bottle of test suspension pre workout. Only trained 4 times per week for nearly 3 hours and was the strongest guy I ever saw face to face, 225lb barbell curls for 20 reps, also did 9 plates deadlift, this guy was not only strong for low reps but did high reps as well.

This is by far the craziest shit I ever seen anyone do out of my whole life, 5cc of suspension test on the left delt then 5cc of suspension test on the right delt and then in the gym.

Now anyone who ever has done test suspension knows how crazy this is, 100mg of test suspension gives you a nice kick and it is also a nice painful sting upon injection so at 10 cc's at once???///???.... you do the math

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »

i know one guy who did a full bottle of test suspension pre workout. Only trained 4 times per week for nearly 3 hours and was the strongest guy I ever saw face to face, 225lb barbell curls for 20 reps, also did 9 plates deadlift, this guy was not only strong for low reps but did high reps as well.

This is by far the craziest shit I ever seen anyone do out of my whole life, 5cc of suspension test on the left delt then 5cc of suspension test on the right delt and then in the gym.

Now anyone who ever has done test suspension knows how crazy this is, 100mg of test suspension gives you a nice kick and it is also a nice painful sting upon injection so at 10 cc's at once???///???.... you do the math

we're his initials GK by chance?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »

So basically test abuse? What about orals? What about AI? I believe adding AI makes you use more of the gear, you don't need estradiol to lift, DHT and test are beneficial on the other hand.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
we're his initials GK by chance?
actually no, it is not Gregg K, I am friends with Gregg too, he is cool shit in real life but he would not ever discuss his usage to anyone, if you ask him, he just makes a funny face and brushes you off, lol. He is smart.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 12:20:54 PM »

He must've had some huge delts. Wouldn't 5cc's be a little much for the delt? I figure that much would leak out.
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »
So basically test abuse? What about orals? What about AI? I believe adding AI makes you use more of the gear, you don't need estradiol to lift, DHT and test are beneficial on the other hand.
No test suspension is different, because it has no ester it is in the blood immediately and acts like a stimulant, makes you move monster weight around big time, it is nothing like regular test. Today they use TNE, same thing, it turns you into a mad man in the gym

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 12:25:17 PM »
He must've had some huge delts. Wouldn't 5cc's be a little much for the delt? I figure that much would leak out.
Huge delt, of course, he was a monster. 5cc is no problem if you bury it an inch and a half deed, then press a cotton ball to the injection site for a minute, no leaks at all.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »
i can see the point of test suspension, but dont they test ppl where the chinese guy competed?

mandatory after show test?if hes clean before and they test, then he would pass, but not so sure for after show test
n

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
i can see the point of test suspension, but dont they test ppl where the chinese guy competed?

mandatory after show test?if hes clean before and they test, then he would pass, but not so sure for after show test

I think they stay on TNE till the end of the contest because it can't be detected as long as it doesn't destroy t/e ratio. Some can get away with 500mg/week and have good ratio :D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »
halo anyone?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 03:14:16 PM »
This was the cycle Brandon Lilly recommended awhile back -

Weeks 1-6

Testosterone Cypionate- 500-600 mgs taken 250/300 mgs on Monday and Thursday
Deca/EQ- 300 mgs taken 150 mgs on Monday/Thursday

Anavar- 50 mgs per day

Weeks 7-10

Testosterone Cypionate- 1000-1200 mgs taken 500/600 mgs Monday and Thursday
EQ- 600 mgs taken 300 Monday/Thursday

14 days out

To the above add 50 mgs Tren EOD
50 mgs DBOL per day

Billy Mimnaugh, who is a good lifter who flirts with bodybuilding mentioned -

1000 - 1250mg test a week.
600mg - 800mg Equipoise or Trenbolone
100 - 500 mg of Dianabol a day (big jump in the last few weeks pre contest).

I remember he lowers the Dianabol and adds Winstrol when bodybuilding.

He also mentioned his dream cycle would look like -

Off season
10 ius gh a day
3,000 mgs test a week
1000 mgs eq a week
150 mgs anadrol a day

Pre contest
13 ius gh a day
4,000 mgs test a week
800 mgs deca a week(first 8 weeks)
100 mgs d ball a day
8 weeks out
Switch deca for masterone
Add in winny 75 mgs a day
Tren 100mgs every other day
Anadrol back in 50mgs a day

---------------------

Here in the States the main thing in 90% + cycles you see in Powerlifting are Heavy Test base(No one really cares what kind),  If a secondary injectable is used, it's Deca, EQ, or Tren, Deca is more popular with older lifters, Tren with the younger lifters. Oral will be Anadrol or Dianabol most likely.

Halo and Anavar have their fans, but many forgo them in favor of Anadrol and Dianabol. Cost and availability tends to favor just ramping up the Anadrol or Dianabol.

Mibolerone and Methyltrienolone gets talked about a lot, but you don't see it as much.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 03:22:41 PM »
I imagine the dosages are more about recovery than anything...especially for the weight classes.

I'm talking about oly weightlifting not powerlifting.
A

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 03:51:51 PM »
Love me some tne.nice kick.. always good for training improving weaker lifts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »
Love me some tne.nice kick.. always good for training improving weaker lifts.
indeed^^

People talk about tren this tren that, TNE is KING KONG

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 09:14:10 PM »
The guys I knew/know used BIG doses of Test (5 grams +) and Anadrol.  Abombs are like candy to powerlifters.  It is a great drug for strength if you dont give a shit about things like what you look like and your liver.  Nothing complicated that pw'rs do.  They do use a lot of "extra" drugs too.  Nubain, NSAIDS, stimulants etc.  Big narcotic abuse in the guys I know and they do not even try to hide it. 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 10:35:18 PM »
No test suspension is different, because it has no ester it is in the blood immediately and acts like a stimulant, makes you move monster weight around big time, it is nothing like regular test. Today they use TNE, same thing, it turns you into a mad man in the gym
tne is oil based, so it does not have the same absorption rate as suspension.  I have a powerlifter friend who actually uses water based tren suspension and he said the preworkout kick from that in unparalleled, but the most painful shit to inject.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 01:55:56 AM »
i think if you want to have a substantiated idea of what olympic athletes use, look at the substances they get busted for

i'm sure you can look this up on the wada website or some shit

i recall some busts for injectible winstrol and boldenone, but i havent looked into it

if you take some time to read up on the busted substances you will have a better understanding instead of old wive tales on getbig

also if you think it's "all drugs" you are living a fantasy, these guys have mechanic advantages limb length etc, drugs are used of course but basically genetics

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 05:21:09 AM »
i think if you want to have a substantiated idea of what olympic athletes use, look at the substances they get busted for

i recall some busts for injectible winstrol and boldenone, but i havent looked into it

if you take some time to read up on the busted substances you will have a better understanding instead of old wive tales on getbig

also if you think it's "all drugs" you are living a fantasy, these guys have mechanic advantages limb length etc, drugs are used of course but basically genetics

Don't forget tons of hard work.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 06:18:36 AM »

Dianabol is still the champ in that regard -

http://www.allthingsgym.com/top-10-banned-substances-weightlifters-got-caught-with/ .

FWIW -

Most of the Olympic lifters that have been open about it, off season it's still mostly Testosterone and orals, and just knowing how to come off, and hopefully beat the test.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
Dianabol is still the champ in that regard -

http://www.allthingsgym.com/top-10-banned-substances-weightlifters-got-caught-with/ .

FWIW -

Most of the Olympic lifters that have been open about it, off season it's still mostly Testosterone and orals, and just knowing how to come off, and hopefully beat the test.

Exactly right.  The guys who test positive for deca or equi probably got fake gear.  They know that it takes forever to clear so they would not use it for a tested event.  Probably got sold primo or masteron but in reality it was just deca.  I agree Dianabol is still the king overall, but Anadrol will never go away.  IT works for everyone no matter what.  Nothing complicated just strong drugs and no concern for looks or health.