Author Topic: LAX  (Read 3275 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: LAX
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 04:21:24 PM »
Most likely some citizen pissed off about paying $4 for a diet coke. Airport prices are such bull shit.

Or one that objected to being molested by the TSA.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
This just in, the shooter was heard screaming QuickerBlade.   There may be an accomplice.  There are reports of an obese man rapping about shutting down the TSA. He was heard demanding lollipops and cupcakes.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 04:23:08 PM »
Shooter used an assault rifle. ::) Why does anybody need/want an assault rifle?

For assaulting.

Dummy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
Lol I can see him demanding $50 from the shooter to compensate for his time, gas and cost of java.  ;D

Hahaha yes and if arce can't do it by himself get the shooter to log onto getbig from prison and the rest of us will mess with him until he sets up some sort of PayPal account and take it out of his prison commissary account  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 04:28:01 PM »

It wasn't an assault rifle. That is a term of art referring to a select-fire capable battle rifle. Most likely it was some cosmetically-challenged semi-automatic rifle.

Actually, given the press' track-record on accuracy with guns, it was just as likely to be a flintlock musket.

And we don't need them, we are guaranteed them by the Constitution to the United States of America.

Thanks.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »

duck hunting  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 04:34:16 PM »
It wasn't an assault rifle. That is a term of art referring to a select-fire capable battle rifle. Most likely it was some cosmetically-challenged semi-automatic rifle.

Actually, given the press' track-record on accuracy with guns, it was just as likely to be a flintlock musket.

And we don't need them, we are guaranteed them by the Constitution to the United States of America.

Thanks.

Sad but true. The modern day press is nothing but a bunch of corrupt puppets.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2013, 05:05:08 PM »
Arce is constantly circling LAX picking up Get Biggers in need.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2013, 06:28:53 PM »
Arce is constantly circling LAX picking up Get Biggers in need.

lmao  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 06:57:27 PM »

Thanks.
Dont bother. Youll nev3r convince anyone of shit, so dont even try.

ignorant people just want to bitch about assault rifles.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2013, 07:16:08 PM »

The media brainwashes the sheeple.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2013, 08:12:09 PM »
I was down the block from LAX when this happened.

But do not worry, SF1900 is okay :)
X

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 08:21:45 PM »

Thanks.

Who the fuck wants/needs to be "guaranteed" an assault rifle in the Constitution. Great country, murica. What a joke.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:17 PM »
Who the fuck wants/needs to be "guaranteed" an assault rifle in the Constitution. Great country, murica. What a joke.
Oh look, another non-american lecturing us about our culture. What shithole country are you from, so we can start mocking you for your culturally accepted norms that the rest of the world thinks is weird/useless?

Get over it, we like guns. We're born out of violence, we hold it dear to our heart.

Deal with it.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 08:49:06 PM »
Oh look, another non-american lecturing us about our culture. What shithole country are you from, so we can start mocking you for your culturally accepted norms that the rest of the world thinks is weird/useless?

Get over it, we like guns. We're born out of violence, we hold it dear to our heart.

Deal with it.

You cannot mock me about culturally accepted norms. Unlike you I am have an objective mind with the ability to question things and form my own view of right and wrong...weird/useless.... cultural norms mean nothing to me.

Perhaps it would be easier to "get over" if America wasnt fucking up the world dropping bombs everywhere with an illiterate, obese  population cheering on the poor misguided robots "protecting your freedoms".... Ironically possibly the least free country in the western civilized world.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »
Is there something youd like to admit?

Archer do you know the shooter?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 08:51:15 PM »
You cannot mock me about culturally accepted norms. Unlike you I am have an objective mind with the ability to question things and form my own view of right and wrong...weird/useless.... cultural norms mean nothing to me.

Perhaps it would be easier to "get over" if America wasnt fucking up the world dropping bombs everywhere with an illiterate, obese  population cheering on the poor misguided robots "protecting your freedoms".... Ironically possibly the least free country in the western civilized world.
Deal with it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2013, 02:09:55 AM »

Thanks.

The constitution has the ability to be changed or "amended"... you could call these changes "amendments".  Was very smart of our forefathers to give our nation the ability to update our Constitution as the times dictated.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2013, 02:15:34 AM »

This is an American website, so fuck off you worthless dumb ass...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2013, 02:16:26 AM »
The constitution has the ability to be changed or "amended"... you could call these changes "amendments".  Was very smart of our forefathers to give our nation the ability to update our Constitution as the times dictated.

We're not giving up essential rights like the first or second amendment just yet.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 02:19:30 AM »
I guess I'm sorta glad I didn't get that job with TSA at LAX.

I seriously applied.   :o
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 03:16:40 AM »

It sure does! There are two ways: 2/3 of both houses of Congress + 2/3 of the state legislatures OR via a Constitutional Convention. Which would you prefer, and why?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 03:18:52 AM »

I know, and I appreciate the reminder. I am just more used to life on political boards than to life on a BB board. I lost my mind there.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2013, 04:45:16 AM »
This is an American website, so fuck off you worthless dumb ass...

Intelligent reply. You sure have proved me wrong.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2013, 05:20:30 AM »
Family never hears from him but right before he sends texts about suicide. Assault rifle in plain view with Obama making a statement. Shocking ::)