Author Topic: Chick officially stamped this bb routine with the only gay if you want it to be  (Read 4617 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
...gold star

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Here is a way to understand that routine.  If a girl came out and posed her body, like the standard olympia posing routine - all of us (presuming figure, race prejudice is satisfied etc) would be thinking about our dicks.

So the same applies to the men, for women (and homosexual males).

Then you get this guy..

Imagine a girl doing that.  It'd be a complete distraction and entirely unstimulating.  Absolutely nothing in that routine was designed to flout sexuality, it was very obviously something designed to mimic the "comedy" of music theatre (which isn't particularly funny to most, including myself) which essentially makes a mockery out of how we normally act.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Here is a way to understand that routine.  If a girl came out and posed her body, like the standard olympia posing routine - all of us (presuming figure, race prejudice is satisfied etc) would be thinking about our dicks.

So the same applies to the men, for women (and homosexual males).

Then you get this guy..

Imagine a girl doing that.  It'd be a complete distraction and entirely unstimulating.  Absolutely nothing in that routine was designed to flout sexuality, it was very obviously something designed to mimic the "comedy" of music theatre (which isn't particularly funny to most, including myself) which essentially makes a mockery out of how we normally act.

I sense you don't want it to be?

Fortress

• Getbig V
This video highlights one of the many reasons why I made the switch from competitive bodybuilding to powerlifting.

I mean, look at this idiocy. This guy is making an utter fool of himself and every other competitor in that contest. They should corner the twat backstage and choke him out with some oily and crap-stained thongs of glittering peace. 

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
in comparison to most, that's really not gay at all. it's just silly. dude's just playing around and having fun. it's about as non-sexualized as a bodybuilding posing routine can be.

compare that to the near-stripteases that guys like kai do now or melvin used to.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
just as gay as the rest of the industry

BBFan

• Getbig II
Буратино! ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Gene help us please.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
LMAO! Pretty funny...

Although seems that a few getbiggers have a sense of humor failure over it...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
...gold star

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I think it was Great!

It takes a Russian to make that posingroutine Justice! :D

-=POSING-ROUTINE OF PEACE=-

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I sense you don't want it to be?

No, I am not a bodybuilder - I lift purely for strength.  I'm pretty gleefully amused by the rampant homosexual undertones of all bodybuilding and the straight men who desperately try to hold on to the idea that people are not cheering because their dicks are getting hard.  That doesn't mean everybody who does bodybuilding is gay - it just means, get a grip on what bodybuilding is, it's a sexual thing and there sure are a lot of men in the audience screaming at these things.

It's like I say, a girl gets up in great condition and we're all going to be thinking with our dicks - yet, apparently, a dude making a mockery of the whole affair and completely ruining that concept is somehow doing a homo routine?  ::)  Every routine is enabling a homo, it's just a question of whether they do something to ruin that and turning it into musical theatre must be a real buzzkill for the true muscle worshippers.

I grew up knowing a few gay fellows and it always makes me cringe when straight men attempt to define anything out of the ordinary as "gay".  It's massively ignorant and makes them sound like fucking morons. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Disappointed in the musical tastes of bbers. Lots of good composers out there but nobody is using them.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Compared to some of the routines Kai Greene has done, this one seems amazingly butch and straight.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
da fuq????

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Gayer than the Gay Pride = the Gay Shame.  :-\

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
...gold star

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I'm as straight as cocks in a circle jerk the day is long, but I found that routine to be more close to funny than gay.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Vodka of peace. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
...gold star

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BayGBM approved.   :-X

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
 its certainly camp but is it gay?

as well as showing his muscles without drawing too much attention to his bloated belly the poser sucessfully takes the micky out of bodybuilding
Amazing how many people protesting about the gayness of bodybuilding (and they do have a point) are iresistably drawn to it -
c

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
its certainly camp but is it gay?

as well as showing his muscles without drawing too much attention to his bloated belly the poser sucessfully takes the micky out of bodybuilding
Amazing how many people protesting about the gayness of bodybuilding (and they do have a point) are iresistably drawn to it -

Camp = gay

Red Hook

• Getbig V
...gold star

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

before I hit the play button I looked around the room to make sure that no could see my screen. More and more I have to do this before logging on to getbig.
I

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Camp = gay

you obvoiusly have not done christmas very often notr been to many weddings
c

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
you obvoiusly have not done christmas very often notr been to many weddings

Are you the guy chicken dancing at weddings and wearing a jumper with Rudolph on it at Christmas?