Author Topic: The pussification continues in the USA  (Read 5923 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The pussification continues in the USA
« on: November 01, 2013, 09:00:38 PM »
The Northern California federation youth football league will now fine a team $200 and the coach will be suspended for 2 weeks if a team wins by 35 or more points. These a are 13 yr old boys trying to get ready to play at the high school level. WTF is this world turning into?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The pussification continues in the USA
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 09:03:34 PM »
The Northern California federation youth football league will now fine a team $200 and the coach will be suspended for 2 weeks if a team wins by 35 or more points. These a are 13 yr old boys trying to get ready to play at the high school level. WTF is this world turning into?
It's way to unfair to make someone else feel bad by being better at something then they are.

That will never happen when they get into the real world, theyre just preparing them for the future where everything is fair and no feelings ever get hurt over anything, and no one is better than anyone else at anything.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 09:11:10 PM »
It's way to unfair to make someone else feel bad by being better at something then they are.

That will never happen when they get into the real world, theyre just preparing them for the future where everything is fair and no feelings ever get hurt over anything, and no one is better than anyone else at anything.
Yep, I guess someone was really butthurt.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:31 PM »
I read in my coaches mag that some of the schools and leagues don't even want to keep score anymore.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
I read in my coaches mag that some of the schools and leagues don't even want to keep score anymore.
Too afraid to hurt the children's feelings (or hurt the parent's), because "it's only a game. They are learning friendship,  camaraderie, and how to work together as a team."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »
We were a once great country. The decline of western civilization is at hand.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 09:36:33 PM »
These wimps need a dose of George Carlin:

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
These wimps need a dose of George Carlin:

He was great. He told it like it is.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 09:46:47 PM »
breaks my heart...i cant stand this shit...but at least the pussies live in the confines of cali..

bench

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 09:48:10 PM »
breaks my heart...i cant stand this shit...but at least the pussies live in the confines of cali..

bench
You know that shit spreads.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 09:56:57 PM »
You know that shit spreads.
yes..but im in Texas..we breed warfighters, medal of honor winners, and beauty queens...we pick up the slack lol

bench

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
Shawn Ray would love to live in a world where he too was Mr Olympia.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 10:01:33 PM »

bench

Yup.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »

bench

Not really. In Texas those creationist losers actually believe their theory is on par with evolution and should be taught in science classrooms.

A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
Yup.
i blame your old ass...youve been living there too long to not have made a difference!

harden that place the hell up! lol

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 10:04:25 PM »
Not really. In Texas those creationist losers actually believe their theory is on par with evolution and should be taught in science classrooms.
yeah, but they will fight to the death for what they believe in...even if they are throwed off..a concept some pussies cant understand

bench

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 10:05:39 PM »

What's that got to do with pussifying?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
some people arent so smart and type before they realize what the general concept of a thread is..

bench

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 10:11:14 PM »
yeah, but they will fight to the death for what they believe in...even if they are throwed off..a concept some pussies cant understand

bench

They're whiny bitches like liberals who refuse to face reality. They can't win - just like these football teams - so they cry and put their fingers to their ears and pretend differently. Everyone gets a trophy in their world!  They're losers - just like these football teams being blown out by 35+ points.  
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 10:11:56 PM »
That is insanely dumb. Play everybody in the second half. I can deal with that. They don't need to run the score up when other kids would like to play some. To restrict the score is ignorant.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2013, 10:12:42 PM »
i blame your old ass...youve been living there too long to not have made a difference!

harden that place the hell up! lol

bench

Hey, don't blame me, I live in the most conservative county in the state and we have no problem not giving out participation awards. Hell, our high school hasn't won a league game in 11 years and loses by at least 30-40 points every week. Shit, last year we lost to a team 78-3 and they held back and put in the JV team in the second half.....I was hoping for them to run it up over 100...hahahaha

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2013, 10:15:47 PM »

They're losers at science but they still want a place at the table with rational folk. They still want their 'theories' to be taught as an equal alternative to evolution.

Pussifying reality and academia to accommodate their creationist stupidity.  Very similar to liberals just with different topics.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »
some people arent so smart and type before they realize what the general concept of a thread is..

bench

You're a simpleton so you can't see the parallels drawn. You're probably public school educated - no child left behind.
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2013, 10:23:53 PM »
The truth is there is no reason to risk your good players once you are ahead so far. If some high school kid gets 300 yards rushing, it needs to be necessary to win. They get scouted relative to what they do anyway.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
They're losers at science but they still want a place at the table with rational folk. They still want their 'theories' to be taught as an equal alternative to evolution.

Pussifying reality and academia to accommodate their creationist stupidity.  Very similar to liberals just with different topics.

Promoting ignorance, perhaps, but I don't think this qualifies as pussifying.