Author Topic: if the mods on the steroidboard can ask members for roids...  (Read 11319 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: if the mods on the steroidboard can ask members for roids...
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2013, 10:36:16 PM »
What`s up bud...........anybody kill Shitzo yet?  :D

What a complete disgrace he turned out to be.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
I`ve been clean and sober for many years now...I better get out of here before WW tries to sell me some Ecstacy or MDMA,or Oxys.

He could be a bad influence on me.........NOT!!

All the best to the good guys here...you know who you are.

The assholes along with the pusher WW can suck a big donkey dick.

tata ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 10:44:31 PM »
What`s up bud...........anybody kill Shitzo yet?  :D

What a complete disgrace he turned out to be.

Hopefully OMR drops the ban hammer soon bro. Will you come back here if he does?  :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
looks like team "we hate freedom" is here

great
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »
looks like team "we hate freedom" is here

great
Hey,I didn`t ban you YAGR,you`re a gimmick troll who does indeed talk shit......intentionally stirring up shit is the reason you got banned.

Trolls don`t belong there anyway,you`re in the right place here with the rest of the gimmicks.......you big bad  gimmick you.
::)

C`ya!  :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 11:00:34 PM »
just another freedom hater

policing the internet with an ak47 and broke down pickup truck

degenerates!

"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 11:19:29 PM »
I`ve been clean and sober for many years now...I better get out of here before WW tries to sell me some Ecstacy or MDMA,or Oxys.

He could be a bad influence on me.........NOT!!

All the best to the good guys here...you know who you are.

The assholes along with the pusher WW can suck a big donkey dick.

tata ;D
Hahaha good one

. I guess alot of people at gh15s board is smiling at the outing of ww now

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 03:36:45 AM »
i think the world of bodybuilding will be smiling now, and a few black guys in jail making tjhe asshole of ww their fleshtube for their 12inch cocks
lol

Where is ww anyway?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 04:48:44 AM »
It's a shame this is going to get taken down because the PMs that have been posted are priceless

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 05:46:08 AM »
It's a shame this is going to get taken down because the PMs that have been posted are priceless
they are entertaining indeed.  Im suprised that the thread  didnt take off yesterday but shizzos thread was 1 billion pages haha

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 10:32:28 AM »
he didnt even pay me coffee.

hook a brother up.

n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
they are entertaining indeed.  Im suprised that the thread  didnt take off yesterday but shizzos thread was 1 billion pages haha
Basile will not be riding by handing out free candy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »
Basile will not be riding by handing out free candy.

will arce be waiting at the airport?

dustin

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »
What ever happened to good old fashioned shutting the fuck up?

Nothing is secure. Mods can't read PMs, but law enforcement can. Never type anything that you wouldn't say in front of a judge. It can be printed out for their reading pleasure at a moment's notice. I don't get why people incriminate themselves so openly, and why others feel the need to point it out so violently.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »
What ever happened to good old fashioned shutting the fuck up?

Nothing is secure. Mods can't read PMs, but law enforcement can. Never type anything that you wouldn't say in front of a judge. It can be printed out for their reading pleasure at a moment's notice. I don't get why people incriminate themselves so openly, and why others feel the need to point it out so violently.

not without a warrant.

for a warrant, they'd need probable cause.

for probable cause they'd need to identify a suspect.

can't get a warrant with "well, there's a guy on the internet saying a bunch of illegal shit"

judge asks "well, who is it?"

"eh, well, we have a screen name... and an anonymous email... and a bunch of various IP addy's... we're pretty sure we can narrow it down to about 300 people"

"well, did he produce an ID to register?"

"eh, no.... but we'd like a warrant anyways to investigate and waste time and tax payer money"

.... no judge is gonna go for that. it's not how it works.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2013, 12:52:17 PM »
it's like the DEA arresting Jay-Z for saying he sold crack, or Young Jeezy for saying he moved 'Bricks of coke', or Eminem for saying he date raped women.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
it's like the DEA arresting Jay-Z for saying he sold crack, or Young Jeezy for saying he moved 'Bricks of coke', or Eminem for saying he date raped women.

This post reported to the Internet police for future prosecution of Jay Z.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2013, 01:16:01 PM »
Seems to me that gh15 was right about WW being a rec drug user and now it seems that he deals narcotics also.

WW always admitted he was a rec drug user, its not like gh15 had inside info or anything.

He always talked about his use of opiates and benzos, and he always dropped hints tbat he was dealing.

personally ive never trusted the dude... nice dude, but too many things make me wonder about LE connections.

dustin

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »
not without a warrant.

for a warrant, they'd need probable cause.

for probable cause they'd need to identify a suspect.

can't get a warrant with "well, there's a guy on the internet saying a bunch of illegal shit"

judge asks "well, who is it?"

"eh, well, we have a screen name... and an anonymous email... and a bunch of various IP addy's... we're pretty sure we can narrow it down to about 300 people"

"well, did he produce an ID to register?"

"eh, no.... but we'd like a warrant anyways to investigate and waste time and tax payer money"

.... no judge is gonna go for that. it's not how it works.

Better to place your faith in being cautious as opposed to playing by the rule book. It's too easy to slip up and open the door for others. As well, being in the defence position always sucks. Any time you try defending an accusation, it always looks a bit shitty and can raise suspicions.

No beef with you or anything, but I sincerely hope you don't run into any trouble with LEO. I never paid much attention to the posts outside of how wildly accusatory WW was getting. I don't know what WW's deal is. If something's obvious, no need to point it out, post a million PMs, start threads and point the finger violently at people. That's the kind of stuff that comes around and bites you in the ass. Drops way too much information about back door dealings too. All the vets already know those things, but this is a public board and anyone can read it. It's so incriminating and uncalled for.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »
Better to place your faith in being cautious as opposed to playing by the rule book. It's too easy to slip up and open the door for others. As well, being in the defence position always sucks. Any time you try defending an accusation, it always looks a bit shitty and can raise suspicions.

No beef with you or anything, but I sincerely hope you don't run into any trouble with LEO. I never paid much attention to the posts outside of how wildly accusatory WW was getting. I don't know what WW's deal is. If something's obvious, no need to point it out, post a million PMs, start threads and point the finger violently at people. That's the kind of stuff that comes around and bites you in the ass. Drops way too much information about back door dealings too. All the vets already know those things, but this is a public board and anyone can read it. It's so incriminating and uncalled for.

I never started the thread. there's nothing on this board that can get me in trouble. this isn't my first rodeo. this board is unlike any other board. it's not exactly a 'hotbed' of intelligent AAS discussion, it's more for entertainment... since you have kids not even old enough to order wine with their pasta dinners thinking they're seasoned vets (and if you search their posts, were also talking like they were seasoned vets 2-3yrs ago, when they were 17... when I was 20, I was already part owner in a legitimate pharmacy in TJ). nobody's paranoia (or "hyper-vigilance") comes close to mine when it comes to my personal freedom. I've never done biz on here... it'd be like doing biz on some Yahoo Group forum or something.. you have no idea who you're dealing with and you have zero control over what happens. lol@ whitewidow thinking I was gonna give him my home address. lol... or use a MoneyPak (in which i'd etiher have to provide my real name or a fake name with a legit SS#... which is a crime in itself... not gonna happen).... I don't hide what I do.. but I keep my circle small and I'm not greedy and have no delusions of grandeur.... no 100k/month operations (if I did, i'd do it for 3months, and get out and live off the dividends).... and for a 'seasoned vet' like he supposedly was, you'd think he'd know better than to be asking or coercing un-verifiable members on a public forum (especially this one) to do deals with recreational drugs... which leads me to believe he's been arrested for distribution before (since he's a middle-man, he admitted himself), he's probably trying to 'move up the ladder' and roll over on guys who aren't just middlemen.... LE is always trying to move up the food chain.. from the 'big man in the gym', to the 'big man in the city', to the 'big man in the state', to the 'chef' who makes it all and moves it across the states (which is then federal.. involving more than 2 ppl = federal, introducing people who discuss $/profit/importing/ect = federal, ect... I don't discuss any of that.... when i'm asked for 'sources' I'm honest and say 'I dunno, I do my own thing').

until somebody meets face to face and/or gets on the phone or uses a verifiable email addy, it's all 'he said/she said anonymous internet bullshit'.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2013, 05:41:32 PM »
Ww has been very quiet the last days. If another guy had so much info in pms we traded  the last thing i would do is start a thread mocking him lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2013, 05:44:04 PM »
Saw this thread was moved to the complain and suggestion board witch is ok  but im interested to hear what the other cetb7g mods think about this mess?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
JUST SAY NO - D.A.R.E

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
List me ww

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »
Whats the tracking number on my shipments????   :o

first thing i'd do is ask the guy you sent the money to. ;)