Author Topic: Mark Rippetoe's followers always seem to clog up the squat rack  (Read 7041 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Mark Rippetoe's followers always seem to clog up the squat rack
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 10:21:55 PM »
A person trained or gifted in exercises...involving physical agility, stamina, or strength

Dumbass.  Tell us more about pausing squats in powerlifting meets, "coach"

You must be new at this

You must be Basils off shoot. There is no other explanation.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 10:54:19 PM »
You're too stupid to last here.

Alright, who's gimmick here?  ;D  It is a good point though.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2013, 11:01:23 PM »
You can do those naturally, to some degree of success....juicing helps a lot, of course.

But natural bodybuilding is really just a contest of conditioning

I knew one guy that was a good powerlifter. Real good. Around the time of meets he would be so on edge from all the shit he was taking.

Remember one time he came up to the front desk just bleeding like a mother out the nose because they were doing heavy squats in preparation for a meet.

Asked for paper towels. lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2013, 11:04:29 PM »
Bodybuilding, lol What else? No other sport really requires juicing like bbing

my biggest customers are cyclists. guys who don't even know what the product does or what it is or how much to take, all they know is that another guy is using it and is sprinting harder than they are on hill climbs, so they gotta have it as well.

guys who take amounts close to mine (albeit of different drugs), plus gh, igf1, epo, multiple stimulants, ect... not much protein, not much fats, but a ton of carbs and put in 150-250 training miles per week are are still 160lbs tops.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 11:21:28 PM »
my biggest customers are cyclists. guys who don't even know what the product does or what it is or how much to take, all they know is that another guy is using it and is sprinting harder than they are on hill climbs, so they gotta have it as well.

guys who take amounts close to mine (albeit of different drugs), plus gh, igf1, epo, multiple stimulants, ect... not much protein, not much fats, but a ton of carbs and put in 150-250 training miles per week are are still 160lbs tops.

Cyclists are crazy in that way.

And it is so expensive to buy good bike parts.

Got into it for a couple years, bike parts all over the apartment. Rode about 40 miles a day 4-5 times a week and all that shit.

You are right though about the carbs for sure. I remember one day I rode so hard that I barely made to a gas station to buy a bunch of candy and Mt Dew.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2013, 04:26:51 AM »
You must be Basils off shoot. There is no other explanation.

Translation: "I'm at a loss for a rebuttal"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2013, 11:57:53 AM »
LOL @ Ronnie huffing on the O2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »
I was referring specifically to the exercise involved. Weight training is athletic.

Training on a machine is not athletic. Although I'm sure Basil might have a different opinion him being the athlete he is.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2013, 12:25:48 PM »

What steroids are they doing? From reading around, (and there's bodybuilding related forums with subsections for competitive cyclists) they can't even take an average of 100mg of steroids per week. None take anywhere close to bodybuilding dosages, not even equal to something a scared 17 year old would do for a first cycle. It's mostly about keeping androgens normal despite extreme training, where in a natural state they would be hypogonadal. And just like in track and field GH dosages are ridiculously low by bb standards.

A cyclist does NOT want to get pumped at all. Muscle tightness which steroids give is very detrimental.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 12:53:11 PM »
A person trained or gifted in exercises...involving physical agility, stamina, or strength

Dumbass.  Tell us more about pausing squats in powerlifting meets, "coach"

You must be new at this

I like coach but lol@ pause squats. Its so funny. ;D
A

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
i took a shit today and while i was making my "pyramid" i imagined your face down there in the toilet with mouth open

no homo ofc

have a nice day

ok richie incognito, your in time out.
sept 10th APF

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
Training on a machine is not athletic. Although I'm sure Basil might have a different opinion him being the athlete he is.

Coach,
I said nothing about machines. I'm talking about free weight training. I've never met any bodybuilders that rely solely on machines. I agree that the pageant part of bodybuilding is not athletic, but the weight training and cardio vascular training leading up to a show is. Technically though, Kai Green's gay headstand/ass spread combo could be considered athletic.
S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:39 PM »
What steroids are they doing? From reading around, (and there's bodybuilding related forums with subsections for competitive cyclists) they can't even take an average of 100mg of steroids per week. None take anywhere close to bodybuilding dosages, not even equal to something a scared 17 year old would do for a first cycle. It's mostly about keeping androgens normal despite extreme training, where in a natural state they would be hypogonadal. And just like in track and field GH dosages are ridiculously low by bb standards.

A cyclist does NOT want to get pumped at all. Muscle tightness which steroids give is very detrimental.

they buy test, methyltest, deca, eq, tren, var, and anadrol mostly... always wanting primo, but I don't usually have it in inj, only oral.... in addition to epo, gh, t3, t4, clen, albuterol, ephedrine, modifinal, Adderall, and Humalog, no humulin R (or l/n/u/ect...). upwards of 3g/wk total... ususally a gram of test or more, plus other stuff in the 500 range.

the 'semi-pro' guys aren't tested.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2013, 04:33:14 PM »
they buy test, methyltest, deca, eq, tren, var, and anadrol mostly... always wanting primo, but I don't usually have it in inj, only oral.... in addition to epo, gh, t3, t4, clen, albuterol, ephedrine, modifinal, Adderall, and Humalog, no humulin R (or l/n/u/ect...). upwards of 3g/wk total... ususally a gram of test or more, plus other stuff in the 500 range.

3g a week??!?? :o 1g test??   Ummmm these numbers are highly dubious, I hope you can see why.  Maybe they're selling to their cyclist buddies?

Also, how does oral primo compare to injectable?  Why doesn't anyone use/carry this anymore?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »

they are called cyclists for a reason 8)
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2013, 06:12:59 PM »
3g a week??!?? :o 1g test??   Ummmm these numbers are highly dubious, I hope you can see why.  Maybe they're selling to their cyclist buddies?

Also, how does oral primo compare to injectable?  Why doesn't anyone use/carry this anymore?

You need to use a lot to get any kind of effect and even then it is minimal.  Plus side is that it is not methylated.  Just use the injectable.  I do not agree that primo is useless overall though.  If you use enough it is not a bad drug considering the minimale sides.  Although, you can use test and anti e and get a similar result for much less money.  Primo is a sophisticated drug that is very expensive.  If I had anabolichalo type of money I would run grams of it but alas I am a poor blue collar bloke.  Test and dbol for me for the time being.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2013, 06:23:46 PM »
Coach,
I said nothing about machines. I'm talking about free weight training. I've never met any bodybuilders that rely solely on machines. I agree that the pageant part of bodybuilding is not athletic, but the weight training and cardio vascular training leading up to a show is. Technically though, Kai Green's gay headstand/ass spread combo could be considered athletic.

LMAO, hahaha, you have me on that one. LOL

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:20 AM »
If your ever considering suicide and need a push YouTube mark r interviewing someone (anyone) you'll find the nearest bridge and jump. Fact!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2013, 12:06:25 AM »
you are dreaming right now

getbig isnt real it doesnt even exist

We're all figments of The God/Johnny Falcons imagination!

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2013, 12:18:23 AM »
Doing them standing builds "functional","total-body" "strength"

Yes, strength tends to "increase" when you jumpstart shoulder presses, turning the movement into olympic weight lifting.

NN