Author Topic: In America being white, tall and muscular are the greatest traits...  (Read 17804 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: In America being white, tall and muscular are the greatest traits...
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 09:15:08 AM »
you look damn good dude, so PROPS

and you're right, being tall=winning

5'11 is not tall.  I'm a bit taller, but I consider myself average height. I  would prefer to be 6'1-6'2. ....no taller.

tthe good news for the manlets in this thread-  most chicks consider anything above 5'9 a good height in the real world. Sure you may not fir her prince charming checklist on paper, but in the real world....You will never get turned down for only being 5'10. My brother is only 5'9...he does fine.
l

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 10:16:34 AM »
Damn how tall is this dude, arnie was 6'2, how tall is the black dude, looks colossal makes even arnold look like a midget LOL:

Wilt 7ft plus, bedded thousands of women so he claoimed!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2013, 10:21:38 AM »
I already sent you a PM you fucking mug. I'll be in Tallahasse in January and I'll fly to your State for 200 bucks. I already had a felony in America that I got waivered but I'll gladly put you in hospital if it cost me 10k

What in gods name are you going to Tallahassee for, out of all the amazing places in Florida?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2013, 10:24:50 AM »
What in gods name are you going to Tallahassee for, out of all the amazing places in Florida?

invite him to the Westside

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2013, 10:26:34 AM »
invite him to the Westside

You and Irish Dave, I'll pick you up at the airport!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2013, 10:26:51 AM »
Unless you plan on being a bachelor your whole life it does not really matter. I know a cop who is 5'6" and is married to a pretty lady, and they have 2 kids together. Most people are really only looking for 1 partner. Once you find the right person, and you're established, height does not matter as much.

It matters more for people like Flinstones who is single, young, not very well educated and does not have a steady/good job (hope you're trying to correct this Flinstones). So yeah, being 6'0" and muscular sure does help in his case.

Sure, Id like to be a few inches taller, but up until now, it has not stopped me from finding a gf, a job, etc.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
What's up ID?  :)     You came to the states and you didn't call? You bastard!  ;)
a

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
You and Irish Dave, I'll pick you up at the airport!

will arce be with you?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2013, 10:42:52 AM »
Is it me or have you guys noticed that tall guys seem to get promoted quicker. I can think on my job it's rare that a tall guy didn't go far up the ranks. I think it's almost in our dna to think a tall person is superior. This is coming from a 5'9" midget. At least my dick drags on the ground when I walk.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2013, 10:44:10 AM »
Unless you plan on being a bachelor your whole life it does not really matter. I know a cop who is 5'6" and is married to a pretty lady, and they have 2 kids together. Most people are really only looking for 1 partner. Once you find the right person, and you're established, height does not matter as much.

It matters more for people like Flinstones who is single, young, not very well educated and does not have a steady/good job (hope you're trying to correct this Flinstones). So yeah, being 6'0" and muscular sure does help in his case.

Sure, Id like to be a few inches taller, but up until now, it has not stopped me from finding a gf, a job, etc.
True. I have a super hot wife who is 5'6 and I am a 5'4 GB midget. We have been married for over 20 yrs. I have 2 kids who are both taller than me, which I am glad for them. My height never affected me. Wished I was taller when I was a kid. When I realized that was all I was going to be, I made the best of it. Mastered sports that went by body weight like wrestling and powerlifting and enjoyed success. Every women likes a winner. Plus a had more girls than most of my taller friends because they were afraid to talk to hot girls, not me, fuck being shy. When most young people are partying all they are looking for is a good time, not a steady mate. So my advice to all my GB youngters be brave and powerful.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2013, 10:48:47 AM »
Is it me or have you guys noticed that tall guys seem to get promoted quicker. I can think on my job it's rare that a tall guy didn't go far up the ranks. I think it's almost in our dna to think a tall person is superior. This is coming from a 5'9" midget. At least my dick drags on the ground when I walk.

Depends on the field. I think if you work for a business or law firm then it may matter. The typical 6'0" strapping guy in a suit will look good, especially when working in the business or law field.

In my occupation, no one gives a shit how tall you are.
X

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2013, 11:05:58 AM »
If your lifes ambitions are all about you and your looks, you've set yourself up for a lifetime of let-downs and emptiness. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »

You've obviously never heard of a little place called FSU where the bitches are mega hot. Happy hour on Fridays...oh lawd. 3 sluts in 3 nights in my hotel room. H'up ya boyo!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2013, 11:55:43 AM »
being rich trumps all

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
True. I have a super hot wife who is 5'6 and I am a 5'4 GB midget. We have been married for over 20 yrs. I have 2 kids who are both taller than me, which I am glad for them. My height never affected me. Wished I was taller when I was a kid. When I realized that was all I was going to be, I made the best of it. Mastered sports that went by body weight like wrestling and powerlifting and enjoyed success. Every women likes a winner. Plus a had more girls than most of my taller friends because they were afraid to talk to hot girls, not me, fuck being shy. When most young people are partying all they are looking for is a good time, not a steady mate. So my advice to all my GB youngters be brave and powerful.

I'm glad your height never affected you (that you know of). I just find being tall has helped me an awful lot so far in life...but it's not everything that's for sure.

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
My last visit was to Florida (for the 3rd time) and I had black women calling me into shops in malls left, right and centre. Then they hear the accent when I say "what's up, darling?"...."oh my god are you Scottish or Irish??" and then they proceed to flirt harder. And I'm not talking fat black ghetto bitches either.

Then you go out in the clubs and once you're big and have an accent the bishes be 'mirin hard. There's a lot of big guys but when you're TALL and have charisma the bishes be 'miring hard.

Why do all women love white guys so much? Being a BIG white man is literally the best thing that can happen to a man...sorry manlets

LMAO, i fucking rolled up when i read that fella, fucking quality

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »
LMAO, i fucking rolled up when i read that fella, fucking quality

lol you get it

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »
You've obviously never heard of a little place called FSU where the bitches are mega hot. Happy hour on Fridays...oh lawd. 3 sluts in 3 nights in my hotel room. H'up ya boyo!!
Dude, those are college chicks, a 28 yr old dude could look like Danny Devito and get with drunk college chicks...

But, not bad, not bad at all.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
I felt like a god in younger days down my local nightclub being 6.1 with my black t-shart and bleachwas jeans. Stangely all the girls went for the smaller better dressed homos while i had to fuck the nastiest of sluts.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2013, 12:20:20 PM »

Depends on the field. I think if you work for a business or law firm then it may matter. The typical 6'0" strapping guy in a suit will look good, especially when working in the business or law field.

In my occupation, no one gives a shit how tall you are.

What occupation is that? You're right when a 6'5" guy in a suit is standing around other men he stands out. I have a 4 nephews that are all over 6'4" weighing over 240lbs and they look very Alpha in a suit when we meet at weddings and the like.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2013, 12:20:59 PM »
 Dave looks good

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »
What occupation is that? You're right when a 6'5" guy in a suit is standing around other men he stands out. I have a 4 nephews that are all over 6'4" weighing over 240lbs and they look very Alpha in a suit when we meet at weddings and the like.
Well, they probably will die early, and you too...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »
I'm glad your height never affected you (that you know of). I just find being tall has helped me an awful lot so far in life...but it's not everything that's for sure.
It affected me one way. I was a really good point guard for the JV team, but didn't even bother with the Varsity bc I knew I wasn't tall enough. Now my daughter who is a 5'6 senior in HS and is also a really good point guard and is getting several offers from D1 schools. So I guess my genetics isn't too bad :P

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »
I like drinking alright I'll give you that, but I have money as well so I'm not poor. I flew to America 3x this year and spend about 300 bucks a night on booze so think about it...

But Dave you were looking 4 a job in Florida a few weeks back  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2013, 01:12:20 PM »
My last visit was to Florida (for the 3rd time) and I had black women calling me into shops in malls left, right and centre. Then they hear the accent when I say "what's up, darling?"...."oh my god are you Scottish or Irish??" and then they proceed to flirt harder. And I'm not talking fat black ghetto bitches either.

Then you go out in the clubs and once you're big and have an accent the bishes be 'mirin hard. There's a lot of big guys but when you're TALL and have charisma the bishes be 'miring hard.

Why do all women love white guys so much? Being a BIG white man is literally the best thing that can happen to a man...sorry manlets

One of the best guys I have ever known was about five feet tall and, as he used to sometimes say, a "50/50 bar".  His mom was black and his dad, white.  John was 100% great.    And no,  in spite of this (according to him!  ;D) he didn't ever really get the girls.  Not that he didn't try, mind you. ;D   

He would say that anyone can get laid, eggs do it every day.   He wanted what his parents had.  A love to last a lifetime. 

As for being really tall, there comes a point at which it is ridiculous.  A friend of mine was 6' 6" but wound up at 6' 11".  Unless you're a rich bassetball playa, it doesn't help to be much past 6' 2" or so in the real world. In fact, it sucks a lot as you age.

I bet they do love that "Lucky Charms" accent!   ;)