Author Topic: Weird... Female Soldier Boxes Infantry Marine in Iraq  (Read 6361 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Weird... Female Soldier Boxes Infantry Marine in Iraq
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »
  I did not like him jumping up and down and acting all happy that he just tko'd a female

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 04:45:38 PM »
And they say don't use women as punching bags...looks like she did a great job as one.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2013, 05:17:31 PM »

fantastic! i love how he didnt hold back at all.

she was very solid fighter,she repeatedly assaulted his fist with her teeth.

dumb pos lesbian fatso.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2013, 05:23:29 PM »
Maybe without gloves and sucker punching, but no way in hell is a woman knocking a 200 pound guy out wearing head gear.
oh oh im not so sure about that,lol.

a professional female boxer will rip an untrained man apart in a boxing match.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 05:27:17 PM »
  I did not like him jumping up and down and acting all happy that he just tko'd a female
comeon arce, it was hilarious ;D ;D

she begged for it ;D ;D

she came back for more over and over ;D ;D

haha i cant stop laughing.

she was half unconcious and walked around as if she had her menstrual waste AND dierhheaa in her pants haha.

i dont know why but cant stop laughing hahahahahahaa

i kinda wished hed punch her headpiece off her head hahaha ;D
n

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 05:29:10 PM »
fantastic! i love how he didnt hold back at all.

she was very solid fighter,she repeatedly assaulted his fist with her teeth.

dumb pos lesbian fatso.

;D

Brutal.

I hate to say this, but she got what she wanted i guess.

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 05:36:55 PM »
lol, he waited for very long with the straight to face punches ;D ;D

he first rearagned her brain position for a few minutes ;D

another hilarious observation, the bitch just wouldnt give up before the crowd, but in  reality she wished she were back in the locker room after the first impact haha.

or maybe she wished this actualy never started.

haha, the guy,if the rules were bit modified, could actualy have used her own fists and knowck her out, you know, holding her by the wrists and make her punch her own lights out ;D ;D
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »
Nearly all women in the military have a huge complex and think they are on the same level as a man.  I have seen it widespread, especially in the military base gyms.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2013, 06:14:49 PM »
Nearly all women in the military have a huge complex and think they are on the same level as a man.  I have seen it widespread, especially in the military base gyms.
even regualr women, here, when theyre drunk they try tyson in his prime.

not sure if its delusions or kinda hopoing they will go easy on me bc im woman.

thats why i respect that soldier in the video, he treated the beast like a real enemy combattant ;D

the hillbilly fatsos brain has travele to all corners of her thick skull within 3 minutes ;D ;D
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2013, 06:22:04 PM »
  She will not do that again.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
  She will not do that again.
safe to say ;D ;D

the soldier guy played fair and square,he didnt punch her into her euders even once ;D ;D

hahaha,still cant stop laughing over this ;D ;D
n

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »
Women like her are a dime a dozen.  Maybe if we allowed this more often the crazy bitches would get with reality.
V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2013, 09:21:07 PM »
Wonder if he also beat up her pussy that night.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2013, 09:33:42 PM »
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the military just sign off that now women are allowed to serve on the front lines? If so, they should make every woman who wants to be on the front lines get in the ring with men...Imagine being the guy who's forced to sit in a fox hole with that fukcing dyke...

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2013, 11:00:31 PM »
OMG that was hillarious  ;D

I dont know when women will eventually accept that physically, they are generally inferior to men.

Remember the williams sisters fighting and eventually getting wimbledon to pay them the same amount of money the men were paid, for doing less work ( playing 3 sets while men played 5 sets) Thats the mentality of a woman right there. I deserve it because vagina lol

I bet you that woman would not be getting in a ring with a man ever again. Lesson learnt.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »
Dang her face was jacked up. I wonder how she looked before and if post-fight was an improvement.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2013, 11:17:47 PM »
I bet Cyborg could woop everyone on the forum.

A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2013, 11:44:32 PM »
I've seen many street fight videos on the net and I've noticed a difference between man vs man fights and woman vs woman fights.

With most man vs man fights, the fight usually ends when one of the men has clearly established dominance over the other man.

Whereas with women vs women fights, the dominant woman will continue the fight even when the other woman has clearly lost. Female fights are very brutal, it's lucky they are not strong enough to do much damage.

Men fight to assert dominance and social hierarchy and women fight to inflict pain on each other.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2013, 11:47:36 PM »
I've seen many street fight videos on the net and I've noticed a difference between man vs man fights and woman vs woman fights.

With most man vs man fights, the fight usually ends when one of the men has clearly established dominance over the other man.

Whereas with women vs women fights, the dominant woman will continue the fight even when the other woman has clearly lost. Female fights are very brutal, it's lucky they are not strong enough to do much damage.

Men fight to assert dominance and social hierarchy and women fight to inflict pain on each other.

Interesting observation that seems to be true from what I've observed on the internet and in real life.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »

Definitely not Vasquez

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2013, 11:58:04 PM »

Definitely not Vasquez

hahaha

Thats score one for G thang
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2013, 12:48:34 AM »
OMG that was hillarious  ;D

I dont know when women will eventually accept that physically, they are generally inferior to men.

Remember the williams sisters fighting and eventually getting wimbledon to pay them the same amount of money the men were paid, for doing less work ( playing 3 sets while men played 5 sets) Thats the mentality of a woman right there. I deserve it because vagina lol

I bet you that woman would not be getting in a ring with a man ever again. Lesson learnt.
The funny thing about the Williams sisters is that they challenged any man at one time to beat them and some drunk German low ranked player beat the shit out of them in Tennis.  He was drunk when he played them even and chain smoking between sets.  He beat them BOTH in one afternoon. He was also a decade and a half older than them.

Braasch competed in a 'Battle of the Sexes' contest against Venus Williams and Serena Williams at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. A decade and a half older than the sisters, Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2013, 04:50:48 AM »
oh oh im not so sure about that,lol.

a professional female boxer will rip an untrained man apart in a boxing match.

Hi Stefan Raab.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2013, 03:25:19 AM »
The funny thing about the Williams sisters is that they challenged any man at one time to beat them and some drunk German low ranked player beat the shit out of them in Tennis.  He was drunk when he played them even and chain smoking between sets.  He beat them BOTH in one afternoon. He was also a decade and a half older than them.

Braasch competed in a 'Battle of the Sexes' contest against Venus Williams and Serena Williams at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. A decade and a half older than the sisters, Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles

How to... beat both Williams sisters in one afternoon

Karsten Braasch is the German tennis player who did just that in 1998

It was the 1998 Australian Open and the Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, had seen some of the male players practising. On the basis of what they saw, they were convinced that they could beat a man ranked around 200 in the world and wanted to set up a game. At the time I was ranked 203 so the men's tour manager mentioned the possibility of a challenge to me, thinking that I was the perfect candidate. I didn't take much persuading, it seemed like a fun thing to do.
My advice if you're ever in a position to play a match of this nature is be patient - don't be annoyed or surprised if your match against the Williams sisters is cancelled, as they both have very busy schedules. My game against them had to be re-organised at least a couple of times.

Preparation is crucial. Remember that a game like this is light-hearted - taking it too seriously would be a mistake. My training regime consisted of a leisurely round of golf in the morning followed by a couple of shandies. I turned up on court feeling suitably laid-back.

My first game of the afternoon, just a one-set match, was against Serena. A hint: try and play your match somewhere quiet, where you're not going to be pestered by big crowds or lots of press - we were out on one of the back courts at Melbourne Park, No 17 I think it was. I felt so relaxed that I didn't even warm up properly. We started playing and I raced into a 5-0 lead.

At this point Venus turned up to watch. She had just finished a press conference after a quarter-final loss against Lindsey Davenport. In the end I won my game against Serena 6-1 but by the time we were at the net shaking hands, Venus was on court, ready to have a go against me as well. The game against Venus was very similar. I ended up winning 6-2.

Both sisters are great tennis players and hit the ball extremely well. However, if you've been playing on the men's tour there are certain shots you can play that are going to put them in difficulty. Try and put a lot spin on the ball - I was hitting the ball with a degree of spin they don't face week-in, week-out. Another key is to chase down every shot. In our match, they were putting shots into the corners that on the women's tour would be winners but I was able to return them.

In the end I won, but neither myself, nor Venus or Serena took the game too seriously - we were just having a bit of fun.

Apparently, after the game, Serena and Venus immediately told the press they wanted to challenge a male player again. This time they revised the ranking of the man they wanted to face, to 350 in the world. I informed the journalist who told me this that in the next week I was set to lose a lot of ATP points and drop down to 350 in the rankings. I told him that if Venus and Serena waited just one week they could challenge me all over again!

That never came about, but when I saw Venus a few months later at the French Open she came up to me with a big smile on her face and said, 'You know that thing in Australia - it never happened!'

http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
V

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »
haha karsten braasch i fogot that guy, but keep in mind he was already a smoker when he was a pro.

but yeah he was a total shit pro, yet still destroyed the both williams beasts

btw im hearing theres more and more girl gangs who beat up victims, oh brother, where does this pattern come from?
n