Author Topic: lol meat eaters all say the same shit how many times have you heard this  (Read 6197 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: lol meat eaters all say the same shit how many times have you heard this
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Glad you agree i'm right and then trying to tell me to defer to bikinislut who's wrong. and in the bold, Bro science at it's best. Diet has nothing to do with maintaining your ph level lol. You just pulled that one out of your ass.

If you ingest & assimilate an acidic substance, what will that do to the pH of your body--without any regulatory mechanisms taken by your body?

Why do mechanisms exist to allow your body to regulate its pH if it doesn't change, as you seem to suggest?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2013, 01:44:18 PM »
If you ingest & assimilate an acidic substance, what will that do to the pH of your body--without any regulatory mechanisms taken by your body?

Why do mechanisms exist to allow your body to regulate its pH if it doesn't change, as you seem to suggest?

You can't change your ph level. If ph levels fall below 6.8 or goes above 7.8 then you die. It's maintaned by buffers.  ;) Keep thinking you can. It just shows what kind of a retard you really are.  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »
You can't change your ph level. If ph levels fall below 6.8 or goes above 7.8 then you die. It's maintaned by buffers.  ;) Keep thinking you can. It just shows what kind of a retard you really are.  :D

Ummm.....as you just stated if it falls below 6.8 or goes above 7.8 you die....... which is incorrect by the way but we'll save that one for another time. So what you are saying is that you CAN change the level.

Buffers can't always do the job needed.

I can't argue with this anymore. You have a clear agenda. You aren't looking for intelligent debate or discussion....you're looking for a way to bash me, which is pretty obvious. It's just a shame you are completely incorrect while doing it.  :-\

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2013, 01:59:30 PM »

Lol ok assbruise.  You just said it yourself--the body has buffers in place to regulate pH.  Almost as if external & internal factors exert an effect on the body's pH..........

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2013, 02:04:44 PM »

Avoiding meat in order to spend more money on products that resemble meat...... ::)

Ingredients:
Water, soy protein isolate, soybean oil, evaporated cane syrup, pea protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt, potassium chloride, bakers yeast extract, carrageenan, dried garlic, natural flavor (from plant sources), natural smoke flavor, xanthan gum, fermented rice flour, guar gum, oleoresin paprika (color).

Contains: Soy
eating an animal trumps all
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2013, 06:26:33 AM »
Ummm.....as you just stated if it falls below 6.8 or goes above 7.8 you die....... which is incorrect by the way but we'll save that one for another time. So what you are saying is that you CAN change the level.

Buffers can't always do the job needed.

I can't argue with this anymore. You have a clear agenda. You aren't looking for intelligent debate or discussion....you're looking for a way to bash me, which is pretty obvious. It's just a shame you are completely incorrect while doing it.  :-\
why do you say this to everyone who disagrees with you?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2013, 02:23:49 PM »
once i am shredded i will lead all people to vegetarianism

then i will allow the elect to excavate all the sacred documents of the annunkai
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2013, 02:25:26 PM »
once i am shredded i will lead all people to vegetarianism

then i will allow the elect to excavate all the sacred documents of the annunkai

Not everybody wants to ripped, nor do they want to be a vegetarian.

Believe it or not Johnny, some people eat meat simply because THEY ENJOY THE WAY IT TASTES. Good luck in your quest to get these people to convert to your lifestyle.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »
Not everybody wants to ripped, nor do they want to be a vegetarian.

Believe it or not Johnny, some people eat meat simply because THEY ENJOY THE WAY IT TASTES. Good luck in your quest to get these people to convert to your lifestyle.
all "men" want to be ripped. most women want a nice six pack

A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2013, 02:34:22 PM »
I love animals more than vegans.  I like them alive and running around and being cute, and I also like them portioned, cooked, and in mah belly.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
all "men" want to be ripped. most women want a nice six pack

You need to stop hanging around with the same type of people. There is a world of diversity out there Johnny.

I work on a site with 7000 different people and live in close quarters with 5000. 85% of them men.

Let me tell you....75% don't give a FUCK how they look.....they just don't. They don't even think about it. They live to work, spend time with their families, party, have some laughs, etc.

There is a world outside of bodybuilding and fitness.....you need to explore it.

All vegetarians and vegans feel the need to announce their lifestyle choice to the rest of the world. They also feel the need to push it onto everybody else.

Chill out and go order a nice big juicy steak Johnny. You'll thank me for it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2013, 02:41:44 PM »
You need to stop hanging around with the same type of people. There is a world of diversity out there Johnny.

I work on a site with 7000 different people and live in close quarters with 5000. 85% of them men.

Let me tell you....75% don't give a FUCK how they look.....they just don't. They don't even think about it. They live to work, spend time with their families, party, have some laughs, etc.

There is a world outside of bodybuilding and fitness.....you need to explore it.

All vegetarians and vegans feel the need to announce their lifestyle choice to the rest of their world. They also feel the need to push it onto everybody else.

Chill out and go order a nice big juicy steak Johnny. You'll thank me for it.

Fuck yeah, they do.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »

Genetics

This woman is 52, slow aging asian genetics.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »
Let's not facebook and plastic surgery, as well as photoshop.

You can't compare a celebrity who has been photoshopped as well as undergone plastic surgeries to a woman who has neither.

One could probably make the other woman look like a movie star very easily.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
??? ???

Do you believe that all people can eat the exact same with the exact same results?

I feel a lot better when I have beef. Energetic, not bloated, etc. I don't have to eat it often, but when I try going without for long periods of time I notice.

There are just too many variables to make blanket statements with regards to any type of food choice or diet.

This.

Can't get the same energy or fulness feeling from eating lots of grains or breads. Vegies and fruits are great but not very filling, especially post intense workout since veggies & fruits lack sufficient protein and fats.
all drugs - TPPIIP