Author Topic: Official vote to have Shizzo take a 2 week vacation  (Read 23170 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Official vote to have Shizzo take a 2 week vacation
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2013, 05:10:59 PM »
I do not understand Grant. How would a challenge to Onemorerep end badly for me?

Is he scared? If  Onemorerep comes up with a good excuse, then I will except it.
You will end up getting the ban hammer.  Quit while you are ahead Shitsi.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2013, 05:11:36 PM »
Yeah, we can all stop posting in Shizzo threads by or about him. Except, that would mean missing out on being able to attack others or encourage others who do. OMR has become a patsy.

Shut the fuck up you stupid old man. Bob used to tell me how much of a piece of shit you were, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, I didn't listen to the stories of you using your wife as a drug mule, to even living off her because you were a fucking piece of shit, to then even fixing competitions to win the one fucking trophy you have sitting on your mantle, but now I see you're exactly what everyone paints you out to be, an old, washed-up, piece of shit that isn't worth a food stamp.

You're fucking life is a waste. Go send your wife on another drug run...

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 05:12:38 PM »
I do not understand Grant. How would a challenge to Onemorerep end badly for me?

Is he scared? If  Onemorerep comes up with a good excuse, then I will except it.

I am home now. Now that I don't have to try and type through a fucking Samsung Galaxy S3, I will tell you what I think of your bullshit.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »
I am home now. Now that I don't have to try and type through a fucking Samsung Galaxy S3, I will tell you what I think of your bullshit.

"1"
Holy shit!!! Basile made you melt like a little girl.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 05:16:44 PM »
Onemorerep losing his mind in this thread.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2013, 05:17:57 PM »
You would do that to any mod, seriously!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2013, 05:18:28 PM »

Let me make this clear to you...

A few days back, someone brought up the fact that you were posting private messages. That is what will get you banned from here.

The mere fact that you annoy just about everyone on this forum is reason enough for me to get your ass kicked out of here like the pile of scum that you are, but now I will make sure to get you removed.

Good luck posting, because everything you try to post, I will fucking nuke instantly.

Have a problem with it, take it up with Ron.

You're done.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2013, 05:20:04 PM »
You would do that to any mod, seriously!
No I wouldn't. Onemorerep is by far my favorite poster/mod of all time.

Which makes all of this hurt my feelings.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2013, 05:20:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. ..fucking dipshit just doesn't know when to stop

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2013, 05:22:15 PM »

Because OMR has some legit training in MMA and BJJ. You have zero training. And challenging a respected mod on the boards will just get you banned. It's a lose-lose for you on every level. I'm not having this silly conversation.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2013, 05:22:37 PM »
No I wouldn't. Onemorerep is by far my favorite poster/mod of all time.

Which makes all of this hurt my feelings.
Then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »

A few days back, someone brought up the fact that you were posting private messages. That is what will get you banned from here.

The mere fact that you annoy just about everyone on this forum is reason enough for me to get your ass kicked out of here like the pile of scum that you are, but now I will make sure to get you removed.

Good luck posting, because everything you try to post, I will fucking nuke instantly.

You're done.

"1"
Really? Just like that? You seem way too emotional right now.

Just admit defeat, and live to fight another day.

I will not have an old queen (going through menopause) ban me solely on being butthurt.

Have the vote.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2013, 05:25:36 PM »
Shut the fuck up you stupid old man. Bob used to tell me how much of a piece of shit you were, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, I didn't listen to the stories of you using your wife as a drug mule, to even living off her because you were a fucking piece of shit, to then even fixing competitions to win the one fucking trophy you have sitting on your mantle, but now I see you're exactly what everyone paints you out to be, an old, washed-up, piece of shit that isn't worth a food stamp.

You're fucking life is a waste. Go send your wife on another drug run...

"1"

Excellent post. Basile is the most annoying, bitter old man I've ever encountered.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2013, 05:26:23 PM »
He's the hardest working nuisance on the internet.

:D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »
OneMoreRep is out of line and he knows it.
He is extremely patient and very fair.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2013, 05:29:07 PM »
Really? Just like that? You seem way too emotional right now.

Just admit defeat, and live to fight another day.

I will not have an old queen (going through menopause) ban me solely on being butthurt.

Have the vote.

You took all day to badmouth me. If not for me having to move around all day, I would have addressed your petty bullshit early on.

Oh and by the way, if you do want to fight me, PLEASE come to New York. I will not pay for your fucking flight and hotel stay. I said it before, that courtesy was only extended to SuckMyMuscle, because his reign of terror was unprecedented on GetBig.

Like the scum from that other site, you are more than welcome to come by any time you want to get your ass whopped. You have my name, gym and location.

I love how some people become deranged and start to assume that they are fucking someone.

'Fuck out of here..

"1"

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2013, 05:30:40 PM »
Ha Ha, Shitsoul fucked up.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »
Onemorerep is killing me right now. He is the one guy I trusted the most on this board. Hopefully we can come to an understanding.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »

You're done.

"1"

n

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:23 PM »
I agree he was being patient and going out of his way as a mod to moderate shizzos episode but now??? He deleted my post that said he was being out of line with those accusations about Vince. I told him thats not cool and he deleted my post.
He's a mod, he can do that.  If I was OMR I would have put shitzo in time out, yesterday. 

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:33 PM »
Onemorerep is killing me right now. He is the one guy I trusted the most on this board. Hopefully we can come to an understanding.

You pushed it too far. You're done.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2013, 05:33:32 PM »
You took all day to badmouth me. If not for me having to move around all day, I would have addressed your petty bullshit early on.

Oh and by the way, if you do want to fight me, PLEASE come to New York. I will not pay for your fucking flight and hotel stay. I said it before, that courtesy was only extended to SuckMyMuscle, because his reign of terror was unprecedented on GetBig.

Like the scum from that other site, you are more than welcome to come by any time you want to get your ass whopped. You have my name, gym and location.

I love how some people become deranged and start to assume that they are fucking someone.

'Fuck out of here..

"1"
You could have just said that you were scared. Or maybe poor. I would understand either excuse.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2013, 05:33:54 PM »

Fucking pathetic.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
Let's do this. Let's just seriously do this. Every thread he starts let us NOT post in it. Let us not respond to his PM's. Let us not respond to any of his posts. If he starts bombarding the board with useless posts which he surely will, let us go the the Y board and carry on a pleasant conversation. Instead of asking who wants him to be TO'd for two weeks, let's ask who is willing to completely ignore him for two weeks.

I'll be number one.

Yes I have been promoting this course of action.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2013, 05:35:30 PM »
You could have just said that you were scared. Or maybe poor. I would understand either excuse.

He said he'd fight you, tough guy. Pay for your own expenses and prove what an alpha you are.