Author Topic: Official vote to have Shizzo take a 2 week vacation  (Read 22965 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Official vote to have Shizzo take a 2 week vacation
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2013, 06:48:47 PM »
Shizzo shouldn't be banned.  His worst offense is annoying people.  

If he would've just kept his mouth shut and quietly took the two week break, it wouldn't have come to this.  But no, he had to come back this morning mocking everything and tossing out threats and challenges - several threads were deleted.  Two weeks would've been two weeks on his own honor, but now there's no expiration date  :-\
:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 04, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
Way to stay classy.  ::)

Name dropping is something Shizzo would do.

It's true though, we grew up in the same neighborhood.

He also had opinions regarding Basile, but I thought it was just out of anger due to Vince's take on his role of Athlete's Rep, but now I see that the man (Basile) has no respect for others.

"1"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #202 on: November 04, 2013, 06:49:48 PM »
You all can thank Bigmc and myself :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #203 on: November 04, 2013, 06:50:18 PM »
If he would've just kept his mouth shut and quietly took the two week break, it wouldn't have come to this.  But no, he had to come back this morning mocking everything and tossing out threats and challenges - several threads were deleted.  Two weeks would've been two weeks on his own honor, but now there's no expiration date  :-\

Give him two weeks in time out to make up for breaking his promise.  
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #204 on: November 04, 2013, 06:50:41 PM »
And you ask why I remove your posts.

This is exactly why. What Shizzo was doing wasn't helping the forum, he was destroying it with foolish antics.

That is why we moderators are here, to keep the traffic flowing and maintain a certain level of balance.

Keep your shit together and we won't have any problems. Start cluttering the forum with garbage and you can join him.

"1"

This is pathetic of a mature person. What balance? You moderators wonder why known champions don't post here. I will tell you why. You have to be nuts to do so because there are so many nasty anonymous tools here. The moderators don't remove all the vile and outrageous posts. Why can people call Booty a slut and whore and not have those nasty remarks removed? Why aren't those nasty people banned? Why do moderators tolerate slanderous posts to remain? That is just not acceptable. The professionals don't need this shit and I don't blame them. Bigmc and Vince G make up lies about others but that seems to be okay. Those two dorks should be given the boot right out of the place. They are like ulcers here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2013, 06:51:46 PM »
now the trick with going overboard and then say "im sorry", jsut to backstab the ppl again doesnt work anymore.

lol im sure sits at home,sipping down booze and asks himself"how comes?what happened"

since the purge has started, can we do away with vincent basile too?

using wife as drug mule?pathetic.no balls to do it himself.some hustler ::)
n

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »
This is pathetic of a mature person. What balance? You moderators wonder why known champions don't post here. I will tell you why. You have to be nuts to do so because there are so many nasty anonymous tools here. The moderators don't remove all the vile and outrageous posts. Why can people call Booty a slut and whore and not have those nasty remarks removed? Why aren't those nasty people banned? Why do moderators tolerate slanderous posts to remain? That is just not acceptable. The professionals don't need this shit and I don't blame them. Bigmc and Vince G make up lies about others but that seems to be okay. Those two dorks should be given the boot right out of the place. They are like ulcers here.

We always have you as a "known" champion, right Vince?

If you don't like it here, just go back to Iron Age and I am sure they will take you back with open.......

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2013, 06:53:49 PM »
I like the fact that you can be banned for just red-lining the douchebag meter every day...adds a new wrinkle to Getbig

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2013, 06:55:38 PM »
the thought has occurred to me that you might be lying.   ;)

Do you still doubt me?
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
Why can people call Booty a slut and whore and not have those nasty remarks removed?

"Captain Save-A-Ho" Vince Basile to the rescue!!   :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
I like the fact that you can be banned for just red-lining the douchebag meter every day...adds a new wrinkle to Getbig

Corvette Forum made a rule for just that. Not breaking a specific rule but being annoying enough to be a detriment to the forum. Bannable offense.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »
Corvette Forum made a rule for just that. Not breaking a specific rule but being annoying enough to be a detriment to the forum. Bannable offense.
epic indirect bragging to own a vette
n

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »
We always have you as a "known" champion, right Vince?

If you don't like it here, just go back to Iron Age and I am sure they will take you back with open.......

"1"

IronAge permanantly banned Basile for making up lies and impersonating a dead bodybuilder's widow.....he actually pretended to be a female. 

A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2013, 07:57:26 PM »
Basile is a f'n cancer. Miserable son of a bitch, that one.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2013, 08:05:45 PM »

"Every day" doesn't even do it justice.....it's been incessant for MONTHS.

Thank goodness for the mods here, acting only when necessary

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2013, 08:29:47 PM »

Excellent points all round, except that this is GETBIG.

This Gossip & Opinion section revolves around all of what you just stated. And I'll be the first and only to admit....I enjoy it. Yes....I must be a terrible person.  ::)

But I also don't take it seriously, nor do I believe anyone truly does take it seriously except for a slim few like Groink, Shizzo, etc.

Even I get tired of the Booty bashing because people just bash her to bash now. But again, this is Getbig.

It is what it is.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2013, 08:30:55 PM »
I missed a lot of the days happenings but I just read up on OMR's savage scalping of Shitsoul (PIP.)

What a glorious day for GetBig!

8) 8) 8)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2013, 04:41:58 AM »
epic indirect bragging to own a vette

I don't own one, but I do post there.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2013, 04:49:53 AM »
Voting is over? ??? If not, I vote for free Shizzo. Look at his posts count, he is living on getbig, you simply cant ban or time out him. :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2013, 05:10:38 AM »
Voting is over? ??? If not, I vote for free Shizzo. Look at his posts count, he is living on getbig, you simply cant ban or time out him. :-\

And you believe this is a good thing?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2013, 01:57:18 PM »

yet here you are melting down like a fifteen year old

if you dont like it fuck off

and i know for a fact you used your wife as a mule for your steroids

you are scum old man total and utter scum

fuck you  :-*
T