Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 73121 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding?
« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2013, 04:38:42 AM »
Hi Vince, this is my real name. Let me know when you want to get rid of your gym before I open one up next door.

Wow...you can sense the awkwardness in the air.

Basile is a certified weirdo!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2013, 04:48:49 AM »
Wealthy succesful doctor? Couple of questions:

1. If so, can you explane how it is possible that this "doctor" acts like 13 years old brat, using exactly the grammar typical of that age grop, using childis frases and the language which proves that he is from the low social class? I can explane [sic] it to you this way.  The frases [sic] I use are what I chose to use.  Something you may not understand is that you do not use technical and overblown terms and vocabulary when speaking to patients.  They don't care about the Loop of Henley or the Islets of Langerhans.  They want to know if you can get them better.  So, on here, I blend in and just speak in the manner in which I choose.

2. what is the function of this succesful doctor in this forum of insane teenagers, stupid wankers and homos. His life isn't bad enough, so he comes here to get some crap in his faces? He has so tiny little soul that he need to be internet bully in some shitty forum? Succesfull indeed. So, which are you?  The insane teenager?  Stupid wanker?  Homo?  Combination of them?  Oh, and I really don't have a soul.  Thought I would let you know.

3. If we look at the statistic of this idiot, what we see? This fucking ape spend most of his time in here, sleeps 6 hours at night and return. If this is behavior of the succesful doctor, I understand why your health care is as crap as it is.  Yes, I do actually only sleep for about 6 hrs.  Please show me how you broke my statistics down.  I have been a member for over 8yrs.  When breaking my stats down I spend MAYBE 30 mins online.  If you must know, I enjoy have a cup of coffee in the morning while reading things on here and posting.  Its a welcome bit of down time before I start my day.

At the end, I bet my life savings against the wet box of matches that you and him are both just mentally ill childs, who only function in life is blasting your crap in this forum. You guys can't comprehend how pathetic your lies are, because anyone who has even some kind of brains sees trough you with no trouble at all. In fact, you have proven that you are the scum in the bottom of the gene pool, lifeless little wankers who only joy in life is this forum.  ;D  Good thing we aren't betting your life savings.  I may be able to buy a jug of protein if we came out winners.  I am glad you can see trough [sic] me and everyone else.  Funny thing about people like you who make these statements.  You sum up everyone on the board.  You fail to realize you are including yourself in the mix.  Oh wait, let me guess.  You are NOT including yourself in the there because you are the outsider and simply an observer.

::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2013, 04:50:24 AM »
I will refrain from insulting basile knowing he's so old and can perish any minute now...

Don't need that on my conscience.

Wow...HA HA.  Legitimate laughing at this one.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2013, 05:14:40 AM »
Some of the lads here are unbelievably dense.

By the way, Ron posted that he has been to heaps of contests in the last several years yet he still hasn't been inspired to bodybuild.

When I see guys up on stage posing or looking huge in public it makes me want to get bigger and leaner. That is what having the vocabulary is about.

You know all the gym lingo, theories, methods, identities, history, etc. In the old days we could identify the champs by seeing a bodypart. We read

the magazines from cover to cover. Thank goodness they weren't filled with all those supplement ads.

Are you feeling strange, Vince?

Are you aware that you are presenting straight up confrontational obnoxiousness?

I've never seen you be a straight up dick (I don't know how you got banned from ironage) and I'm not clear on exactly what you motives are, here.

Are you truly taking pot shots at a guy who works in bodybuilding, contributes articles (particularly earlier on) and photos and has provided a board where people can be whatever they want to be for 15 years without cashing in AND is Jewish?

And why? because he put a kid in timeout who is so into trolling, he actually pretended to be dead a few months back?  A few board members have died during the years and I don't remember you thinking that was particularly funny.

I don't understand - and I assure you, Vince, I'm many things, but I'm a long long way away from dense.  I read varying levels of veracity in what you're posting to the point where it sounds moderately unhinged.  Sometimes you're apparently joking, sometimes you're just straight up judging people, based on transposition of your achievements and if they've matched them.  It's very odd and extremely unreadable and I have to commend Ron on being a good dude and not just removing you from the board for being a tosser. 

So what if Ron doesn't want to lift weights? - that's his prerogative.  Exactly what tangible things do you have to show for your time in bodybuilding?  Fuck all.  Mostly just chips on your shoulders, by the sounds of it.  Maybe a few happy memories.  Perhaps (err more like fucking obviously) Ron is able to create happy memories and enjoy his life without spending his time in the gym.  What right do you have to judge him by your own view?  Ron's contributions to bodybuilding on the internet are actually sizeable. 

There are multitudes of people on this board - who, despite you not knowing - are employed for their cranial capacity.  Yes, they present something of a front, but when it comes to the punch - they're all sitting here, as mystified as I am at why you would suddenly lunge at the friendly fellow who facilitates this fun little circus we've got. 

It's just odd.

And just to be clear, I never supported the shizzo removal, but I'll light the first torch of the angry mob if you're seriously turning on our facilitator :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »
basille is a clown
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2013, 06:03:10 AM »
I know alot of people say Primemuscle is creepy but VinceB makes my skin crawl. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2013, 06:11:28 AM »
What you, Johnny Falcon? I would destroy you in anything intellectual. Plus I could remove your ribs with my bare hands. Show some respect.

LOL, you're dumb as a bag of rocks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:33 AM »
I wonder if Vince has any friends..

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2013, 06:18:48 AM »
What you, Johnny Falcon? I would destroy you in anything intellectual. Plus I could remove your ribs with my bare hands. Show some respect.

you want respect?? yet you start a thread bashing the site creator and a mod

get a grip

the trainer

« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »
I was worried that getbig would get boring after shizzo thanks for the entertainment vince.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2013, 06:39:57 AM »

For contests I sit in the middle or at the back with telephoto lenses.

I bet you do you silly fagget LOLOLOLOLOL

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
Wealthy succesful doctor? Couple of questions:

1. If so, can you explane how it is possible that this "doctor" acts like 13 years old brat, using exactly the grammar typical of that age grop, using childis frases and the language which proves that he is from the low social class?

2. what is the function of this succesful doctor in this forum of insane teenagers, stupid wankers and homos. His life isn't bad enough, so he comes here to get some crap in his faces? He has so tiny little soul that he need to be internet bully in some shitty forum? Succesfull indeed.

3. If we look at the statistic of this idiot, what we see? This fucking ape spend most of his time in here, sleeps 6 hours at night and return. If this is behavior of the succesful doctor, I understand why your health care is as crap as it is.

At the end, I bet my life savings against the wet box of matches that you and him are both just mentally ill childs, who only function in life is blasting your crap in this forum. You guys can't comprehend how pathetic your lies are, because anyone who has even some kind of brains sees trough you with no trouble at all. In fact, you have proven that you are the scum in the bottom of the gene pool, lifeless little wankers who only joy in life is this forum.  ;D

I think you must be referring to someone else "Ropoo." I'm talking about Krankenstein. You seem angry my friend. Who hurt you?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2013, 06:52:48 AM »
Vince says a bb needs no more than 20 grams of protein to grow. He bases this on
"science" and "textbooks" yet when asked for specific references he refuses.
He just calls everone disagreeing "dense".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2013, 07:42:05 AM »
Hi Vince, this is my real name. Let me know when you want to get rid of your gym before I open one up next door.

LMAO ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2013, 07:55:42 AM »
Vince says a bb needs no more than 20 grams of protein to grow. He bases this on
"science" and "textbooks" yet when asked for specific references he refuses.
He just calls everone disagreeing "dense".
lol remember that. Even then he refuse to admit he lied.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2013, 08:38:56 AM »
Krankenstein is a great poster.

Even if he was a shitty poster nowadays, he is immortalized by his contributions to this legendary thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=248977.0

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
Krankenstein is a great poster.

Even if he was a shitty poster nowadays, he is immortalized by his contributions to this legendary thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=248977.0

Forgot how hilarious that was:

After dinner, i'm planning on putting on the 1993 Mr. Olympia and re-enacting some of the posing routines in the living room and have every score me using magna doodles.
Y

the trainer

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2013, 08:44:48 AM »
It would be tough to get 20 grams of protein per day, the average dude gets way more than that eating 3 meals per day, i guess i would have to cut out meat and eggs, this does not make sense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2013, 09:19:56 AM »

For contests I sit in the back with telephoto lenses and my pants dropped to my ankles 

Fixed :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2013, 09:24:42 AM »
Drunk Basile is pretty funny...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
::)

Let see...all we have is your word, and you seem to be liar. Do your math, you fucking imbecile. You can write your crap until your fingers hurts, but you can't prove even one word, so why don't you go and suck Chiros cock, if he got one.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2013, 11:38:43 AM »
Let see...all we have is your word, and you seem to be liar. Do your math, you fucking imbecile. You can write your crap until your fingers hurts, but you can't prove even one word, so why don't you go and suck Chiros cock, if he got one.
i dont tvink he gi es a shit if you belive him or not

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2013, 11:55:28 AM »

Ropo, you sound like one tough customer.  Should I be afraid?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2013, 12:00:50 PM »
If Krank is indeed an M.D., props to him. What is his specialty?

On the other hand, if he's a chiropractor or some other type of pseudo-doctor, he may be rich but he's not a doctor. 

Lol at MDs all of a sudden being the be all end all in terms of health care. LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Cholo you are not a doctor of any kind so your opinion matters very little. Go read another anti chiropractic blog and get mad bro LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
It would be tough to get 20 grams of protein per day, the average dude gets way more than that eating 3 meals per day, i guess i would have to cut out meat and eggs, this does not make sense.

If I remember correctly, Basile also said you need to eat a ton of food to grow. I'm pretty sure he said this but not positive. You then have to wonder what kind of diet he thinks is optimal, foods with only trace amounts of protein? ::)
Fact of the matter is that there's no modern textbook that advocates such a low protein intake. And I bet no old textbook either... 20 grams, that's ridiculous.

It's not that bodybuilders are dense, like Vince claims. Yes they are often dense but that's not why no one listens to him, he has no support for his claims from ANYONE, no nutritionist, no doctor, no one. Maybe he could dig up some fruitarian freak who would agree with him, I don't know.