Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 72862 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding?
« Reply #350 on: November 06, 2013, 04:31:16 PM »
It would be best if he kept silent.

Let me see if I got this right. A dude by the name of dropping plates hides behind anonymity because of nasty pricks like himself? Yes, much smarter than me.

Van what's his name suggested that bodybuilders need more protein that I suggested. Well, it seems to me that the vast majority of muscleheads are not growing.

So any protein they need is for maintenance and that amount is far, far less than what the knuckleheads consume. What a waste of precious resources and money.

I doubt the research done today on protein requirement is worth much since those rich supplement companies might be influencing whatever is done.

This is one of the things that bodybuilders believe. Same as free weights are better than machines. What a bunch of dopes that lift weights. The stereotypes are

alive and well on Getbig.

Dropping plates in the gym is what jerks do. In the original Golds Gym and World Gym you would be booted out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #351 on: November 06, 2013, 04:47:02 PM »
Let me see if I got this right. A dude by the name of dropping plates hides behind anonymity because of nasty pricks like himself? Yes, much smarter than me.

Van what's his name suggested that bodybuilders need more protein that I suggested. Well, it seems to me that the vast majority of muscleheads are not growing.

So any protein they need is for maintenance and that amount is far, far less than what the knuckleheads consume. What a waste of precious resources and money.

I doubt the research done today on protein requirement is worth much since those rich supplement companies might be influencing whatever is done.

This is one of the things that bodybuilders believe. Same as free weights are better than machines. What a bunch of dopes that lift weights. The stereotypes are

Dropping plates in the gym is what jerks do. In the original Golds Gym and World Gym you would be booted out.

You think the MuscleTech et al. are funding or influencing nutrition research?

Do please speak more on this, I'm intrigued.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #352 on: November 06, 2013, 05:30:34 PM »
Research has to be clean. However, many universities are struggling for funding and often accept gifts perhaps with an understanding.

When you think about all the questions bodybuilders have about training, nutrition and drugs you would think science would have

answered them all by now. Nope, the scientists stay away from the cult of musclemen and thus little or no research has been done

that helps the gym rats. So the musclemen continue to believe the handed down stuff that lingers in hard core gyms like sweat and chalk.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #353 on: November 06, 2013, 05:40:21 PM »

It's quite interesting and amusing to read which feelings/fantasies/theories my screen name can cause :o :D
And now you expect that I would defend myself or get a meltdown?  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #354 on: November 06, 2013, 05:44:51 PM »
No, you and the rest of the Flotsam prove they absolutely need to remain anonymous so that their name doesn't get brutalized. Good sense but in the end, What YOU?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #355 on: November 06, 2013, 05:46:30 PM »

Yes, your physique is so evident you know what you are talking about.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #356 on: November 06, 2013, 07:25:26 PM »

The expert has spoken

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: November 06, 2013, 07:35:55 PM »

I am learning a lot about what is and what isn't an appropriate post on Getbig from your posts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: November 06, 2013, 07:42:23 PM »
Why do you post here, Vince? Seriously. You do nothing but bitch about how stupid everyone is. What do you enjoy about posting such negative stuff all the time?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #359 on: November 06, 2013, 07:46:44 PM »
Why do you post here, Vince? Seriously. You do nothing but bitch about how stupid everyone is. What do you enjoy about posting such negative stuff all the time?
Vince seems like the kind of guy that likes to poke needles through his ballsack and shove his nostrils full of M&Ms while he masturbates.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #360 on: November 06, 2013, 07:47:50 PM »
Vince seems like the kind of guy that likes to poke needles through his ballsack and shove his nostrils full of M&Ms while he masturbates.

Chunky KitKats

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: November 06, 2013, 07:48:55 PM »

This is precisely what I was thinking.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: November 06, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »
I usually have respect for my elders and enjoy hearing their stories, but Vince makes this impossible. He's only interested in telling everyone how stupid they are, and how much more knowledgable he is. Just a miserable old man.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #363 on: November 06, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »

:o.. :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: November 06, 2013, 08:11:27 PM »
I usually have respect for my elders and enjoy hearing their stories, but Vince makes this impossible. He's only interested in telling everyone how stupid they are, and how much more knowledgable he is. Just a miserable old man.

Well, coming from another senior citizen on Getbig, it is sometimes difficult for me to feel at times like I have a place here. There are several generations between many of the folks who post here and me. Many of you are as young as my oldest granddaughter (and no, there will be no photos, LOL). I have had a lot of experiences many of you have not and some of you have experience with things I may never get have.

I enjoy most of you and your posts. I feel like I am learning something about how younger folks think and function. This doesn't mean I want to be one of you. I like me as I am.  Sometimes a few of you are a bit scary with your ideas about some things, but then I remember that when I was young I had some really crazy thoughts too.

We older folks have a lot of experience. Experience doesn't necessarily mean we are any smarter or wiser, but sometimes where we've been can help others get through those times a little easier. I think Vince means well, but he often comes off like just another know-it-all old fart.....trust me, we old farts don't have special knowledge; we just have a lot of experiences.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #365 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »
Well, coming from another senior citizen on Getbig, it is sometimes difficult for me to feel at times like I have a place here. There are several generations between many of the folks who post here and me. Many of you are as young as my oldest granddaughter (and no, there will be no photos, LOL). I have had a lot of experiences many of you have not and some of you have experience with things I may never get have.

I enjoy most of you and your posts. I feel like I am learning something about how younger folks think and function. This doesn't mean I want to be one of you. I like me as I am.  Sometimes a few of you are a bit scary with your ideas about some things, but then I remember that when I was young I had some really crazy thoughts too.

We older folks have a lot of experience. Experience doesn't necessarily mean we are any smarter or wiser, but sometimes where we've been can help others get through those times a little easier. I think Vince means well, but he often comes off like just another know-it-all old fart.....trust me, we old farts don't have special knowledge; we just have a lot of experiences.
yeah jay...

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:59 PM »

Pics of grand daughter or,what YOU?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: November 06, 2013, 08:23:12 PM »
I think Vince means well

I have to disagree with this, Prime. I think he means to be the arrogant asshole he portrays here. The man has an incredible chip on his shoulder and really seems to enjoy spreading his negativity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: November 06, 2013, 08:23:31 PM »
Pics of grand daughter or,what YOU?

Ha, ha....never going to happen. She's a good looking woman though. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #369 on: November 06, 2013, 08:43:58 PM »
I just wonder what have OMR and RA done in bodybuilding? Have they paid their dues? Blue stars? What you!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #370 on: November 06, 2013, 09:37:22 PM »

You dont have Blue Stars, Goodrum does that says it all.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #371 on: November 06, 2013, 09:38:37 PM »
Ron explained he is basically a fan, photographer and businessman. No blue stars for him, then. What about OMR? Or has he taken some time away from Getbig?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2013, 09:40:14 PM »
Ron explained he is basically a fan, photographer and businessman. No blue stars for him, then. What about OMR? Or has he taken some time away from Getbig?

I'm this close to knocking your teeth out old man.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #373 on: November 06, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
Mr Nobody, you are much more interested in what I say than I was about that buffoon Vince G.

What You?!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2013, 09:44:36 PM »
I'm this close to knocking your teeth out old man.

Can't handle a shit stirrer, huh? I fear no man.

What you? What titles have you won?