Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 71274 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #550 on: November 08, 2013, 05:52:31 PM »
I just trained arms. They feel like solid steel when I flex them. What you?

How's your dinker working at age 76 bro?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #551 on: November 08, 2013, 05:54:10 PM »
Offer them some candy, grab and throw them in the back of your van?

I have become something of a reverse hero on Getbig. When the defeated and humiliated have to resort to the lowest putdowns that means something.

Use your brain and come up with something original instead of that lame idea. I must say I would never own a van, though! ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #552 on: November 08, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
How's your dinker working at age 76 bro?

I come from a virile line of Italians. My mum had 10 kids so everything is fine with the machinery. Nice of you to be concerned.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #553 on: November 08, 2013, 05:57:18 PM »
I come from a virile line of Italians. My mum had 10 kids so everything is fine with the machinery. Nice of you to be concerned.

Mio fratello  :D

Sounds like your mother was quite the the ole chassy cat.

Keep us posted on your skinny mini status bro.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #554 on: November 08, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
I have become something of a reverse hero on Getbig. When the defeated and humiliated have to resort to the lowest putdowns that means something.

Use your brain and come up with something original instead of that lame idea. I must say I would never own a van, though! ;D

There was a question mark at the end of the sentence.   I was simply looking for clarification.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2013, 06:00:27 PM »

stu cazzo...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »

My mum left 7 children and went off to live with another guy when I just turned 13. No wonder I have been divorced. I like women too much.

My dad was a prince of a guy. Simple, intelligent and a gentleman. Mum died last December aged 95 and Dad died in 87 aged 90.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #557 on: November 08, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
haha, basile trolling with 4chan material.

respect level just went up a notch.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #558 on: November 08, 2013, 06:04:53 PM »

Your also the only adult driver in your neighborhood who doesn't break the speed limit in the school zones so kudos
"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #559 on: November 08, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
Goatboy had class and a good brain. Wonder if he still posts here? I don't recognize him if he is here.

Pretty sure Goatboy was Ron's gimmick. One of the best posters of all time...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #560 on: November 08, 2013, 06:27:06 PM »
I just trained arms. They feel like solid steel when I flex them. What you?

Ooooooooooooooo   you just trained arms.

Why are you do fat?  You seem to not have the intellect to address the question properly?

Metabolic disorder?
Hypothyroid?
Eat too much?
Boat loads of corticosteroids?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #561 on: November 08, 2013, 06:36:50 PM »
Pretty sure Goatboy was Ron's gimmick. One of the best posters of all time...

Goatboy claimed he was from Texas and that could be right. How do I know? Well, he once stayed at a hotel in Orange county and wondered what the heck those fireworks were at 9pm. LA locals would know they were at Disneyland. I was there in 1980 and that is what we saw.

Goatboy took on Bob Chick over egg white supplements and Bob never recovered. Next thing Bob got the boot from Bodybuilding.com and Goatboy was in timeout.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #562 on: November 08, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »
I would start by showing you how to pick up chicks so you would have somewhere to go instead of loitering on Getbig all day long.

By "chicks" you actually mean teenage boy tourists don't you?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #563 on: November 08, 2013, 06:43:36 PM »
stu cazzo...

We knew cazzo duro. Dad didn't teach us much Italian. He did teach us to count up to 10 and told us lots of great stories from Italian literature. He told us a story about a young hero called 13 who

captured Super Trolley. We always wondered who that Trolley was. A few years ago it occurred to me he meant Troll! He captured the Troll by pretending to be dumb and recruited him to help him

build a strong cage to capture the villain. When the Troll was inside the cage checking for weak spots the openings were sealed and the Troll captured. Nice trick. Same deal works here on the Flotsam.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #564 on: November 08, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »
By "chicks" you actually mean teenage boy tourists don't you?

Is there some Getbig hero reward for the first person who thinks he has owned me?

I am divorced for adultery. I am just like Arnold in that way. There is no cure for the disorder called gym owners disease.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #565 on: November 08, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »
Is there some Getbig hero reward for the first person who thinks he has owned me?

I am divorced for adultery. I am just like Arnold in that way. There is no cure for the disorder called gym owners disease.

Every one of your blue star-free, colored font posts, is the ultimate owning of you by King Ron Avidan.

He's teabagging you from half a world away.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #566 on: November 08, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »

ahhh caligula...goomba..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: November 08, 2013, 07:49:51 PM »
The women my age consider that I am a fine figure of a man. There you are, a granny magnet!

Those oldies must be very short sighted & doped by nursing home staff.
When will U finally realized that you a old bold fat fart.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: November 08, 2013, 07:52:55 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh , another Dementia attack ??????????

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: November 08, 2013, 07:56:53 PM »
I will assume that you are joking Vince because its the most idiotic post I have read in a long time.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: November 08, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
I would start by showing you how to pick up chicks so you would have somewhere to go instead of loitering on Getbig all day long.

Super newz, name any of Sydney's Northern beaches as yours supposed chicks pick up grounds ?.
How about those sporty Olympian girls at Manly beach ;D, (time & date )& I'll be there to observe  ;D
Or perhaps South Curly SLSC surfing ladies, Manly hotel is another 5* pick up spot on Fridays/Saturdays
night, time & date Vincenzo.
+
-Fitness 1st, Dee Why top young moms location !.
-Fitness 1st, Mosman, rich & good looking pussy gym.
-North Sydney PCYC,Police lesbians training area, how about seducing 1 of them Vincenzo  ;D
 & don't piss off any of those Riot cops, or MP's they'll gang boxing bang you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »
Vincent you should focus on picking up a set of dumbells.  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2013, 08:06:54 PM »
Vincent you should focus on picking up a set of dumbells.  ;)
instead of being one..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: November 08, 2013, 08:07:33 PM »
My mum left 7 children and went off to live with another guy when I just turned 13. No wonder I have been divorced. I like women too much.

My dad was a prince of a guy. Simple, intelligent and a gentleman. Mum died last December aged 95 and Dad died in 87 aged 90.

Any members of Gamora,Cosa Nostra or Mafia in yours familia  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #574 on: November 08, 2013, 08:08:57 PM »
Any members of Gamora,Cosa Nostra or Mafia in yours familia  ;D
don basile..