Author Topic: CHANGE UP  (Read 2382 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: CHANGE UP
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »
Funny thing is I still feel small.  Time to up the dose haha. On a diff note, hope ur doing well bro

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 03:17:33 PM »
I not mean to offend u man,im not english so sory if sound like that,we hust talking,making discusion ;-)

My advice is if u want throw around numbers like 280 etc beter say bf % too so not misslead newbs thinking they can be 280 on 500 test 500 tren and some dboll

Reapect
less then 15%

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »
Cause there is no way in hell he weigh a muscular 280 on 1g total aas

Respect
depends on height bro, a  6ft or bit taller can be not so shredded 280 easy.

i was almost 270 and not even so horibly fat in the fatleniko time, and i hadnt seen a gym in 3 years back then, let alone used any supplements.

ok,time showed this was a good 55-60lbs over my comp weight.

if shrek guy is at 15%, by the time the fat is gone along with the water, hed be easy 50lbs less.competiton conditioning.

weight is useless factor in this, you know only how much size there is once youre totaly shredded.all else doesnt even count.

a shredded 220 is more muscle than a 15% 250lbs.

n

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 05:06:13 PM »
See y'all are spending alot of time trying to figure out what my body comp is .... and if I lost 50 pounds I would look very sick and flat ... I can easily gain a would 15 lbs with what I'm doing now by adding in some heavy leg workouts and upping my protein but right now I'm trying to cut weight and if you really are wondering , if you look back about 3 months ago I was weighing 20 lbs less and as of now I'm at this weight and slimmer looking while more vascular . So let's just get back on track with what the post is about.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »
personally if you want to drop fat, keep muscle and look more vascular I'd keep the tren at a min of 500, keep the test low (3-500 is fine but for me I'd only run prop or ace), drop the dbol (does not make you look vascular), add eq 600-1g.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 05:33:56 PM »
personally if you want to drop fat, keep muscle and look more vascular I'd keep the tren at a min of 500, keep the test low (3-500 is fine but for me I'd only run prop or ace), drop the dbol (does not make you look vascular), add eq 600-1g.
well the dbol I use for per workout and I have a ton of letro..... as for wanting to drop tren a bit , I'm having the sleeping sides and mood swings so I thought lower it for a bit and see if that helps as for EQ that shit makes me itch bad fuckes my BP up ....... and if used properly dbol can be a "CUTTING" agent , its how you deal with the sides from aromitise

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »
Proviron is what they truly wanted when creating dbol so cover the dirty sides and you get a similar hardening effect

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2013, 09:56:57 PM »
this is great ^^^^

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 10:01:38 PM »
different brands different cuts, maybe he has small waist structure.

i fit into 30s,will be very tight, but will fit in ;D ;D
what  ??? ??? ??? Come on bro 30 inch jeans? your legs are way bigger then that. I shit you not at 230 lb my legs are almost 30 inches and no 36 inch or lower jeans can fit my legs without looking like the pants are painted on, it's fucken dam annoying especially when my actual waist size is only 32 @ 230

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 10:34:56 AM »
what  ??? ??? ??? Come on bro 30 inch jeans? your legs are way bigger then that. I shit you not at 230 lb my legs are almost 30 inches and no 36 inch or lower jeans can fit my legs without looking like the pants are painted on, it's fucken dam annoying especially when my actual waist size is only 32 @ 230
hm cant remember but my legs measure something like 25inch when shredded,i really forgot the number,and then its a very skin tigh fit, if not shredded, the 30 jeans i cant pull further than my lower quads area ;D

i just checked some say 30-32 some say 32-34 whatever htat means, the small ones only really fit when shredded and then barely :D

@shrek, why you staying at sucjh relatively high bodyfat bro?

lose 30lbs of water and fat its less stress on the joints and the heart, why carry it when you cant flex it 8)

and in exchange,endurance will improve
n