Author Topic: Kickstarter for Rape-proof Underwear  (Read 8117 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Kickstarter for Rape-proof Underwear
« on: November 05, 2013, 12:34:19 PM »
Doesn't modern society have enough cockblocking going on as is? What markets would this have the largest impact in (Uganda)? Isn't it possible that the frustration of not being able to get the underwear off could lead the would-be rapist to even more pernicious acts, such as extreme violence? How does a woman get it off if they want to tinkle?

AR Wear - Confidence & Protection That Can Be Worn
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

"Rape is about as wrong as it gets. The only one responsible for a rape is the rapist and AR Wear will not solve the fundamental problem that rape exists in our world. Only by raising awareness and education, as well as bringing rapists to justice, can we all hope to eventually accomplish the goal of eliminating rape as a threat to both women and men. Meanwhile, as long as sexual predators continue to populate our world, AR Wear would like to provide products to women and girls that will offer better protection against some attempted rapes while the work of changing society's rape culture moves forward.

Since we did not find a single material that fulfilled these requirements, our solution was to strengthen specific elements of our garments using an innovative skeletal structure which allows them to remain soft and ergonomic. The waist, thighs, and central panels are protected with specially designed, cut resistant straps and webbing. Once the waist girth has been adjusted and secured with its unique locking device, the garment cannot be pulled down. Since a female’s waist measurement is generally less than that of her pelvic area, the waist strap can be locked at a comfortable position and still prevent unwanted removal of the garment. The thigh straps, after an initial adjustment by the wearer, prevent the leg openings from being lifted or shifted to the sides by someone else. The center panels are connected to both the waist and thigh straps to create a unified protective skeletal structure."

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Kickstarter for Rape-proof Underwear
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
Man, I'd love to rape this one.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 12:48:27 PM »
All bodybuilders should wear elephant underwear to end rape culture.

You wouldn't want to rape an elephant would you?  :-\

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »

I feel like I've been raped by seeing that picture.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 01:01:05 PM »
I feel like I've been raped by seeing that picture.
You should have had one of those anti-rape-panties... on your head. ;D

I'm sitting in my mums basement, surfing Getbig with anti-rape-panties on my head - that's why my spelling sometimes a bit off.

Feels good man.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 01:13:50 PM »
I just came up with a great idea, I'm gonna get some anti-rape-panties for my head. That way I can be protected from the fucked up images regularly posted here on Getbig.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 01:21:41 PM »
How will you get them off when Tyrone returns home and its time to administer the daily BJ?

I'll gnaw a hole so Tyrone's cock will have immediate access to my throat.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 01:20:23 AM »
You should have had one of those anti-rape-panties... on your head. ;D

I'm sitting in my mums basement, surfing Getbig with anti-rape-panties on my head - that's why my spelling sometimes a bit off.

Feels good man.
I'll bet you haven't been touched by man or woman.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 11:46:39 AM »
Might be a good thought, but what if the assailant is armed. Putting a loaded gun to somebodies head changes things. I'd much rather women be armed themselves.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 12:40:37 PM »

Lol
#

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »
what about the girl just saying

"I have aids... haha sucker"

or instead aids, insert "syphilis", "HIV" or "Genetial warts".

???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
This seems like a difficult situation to be in, because you dont know how the rapist is going to respond. He can become so enraged that he cant get the pants off, he may just end up beating her to death or something. Obviously I am not saying rape is okay, but rape is all about power and control, and if he cant rape her to exude his power and control, I guess he will have to find some other ways (beat her, etc).
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
cisgendered, lmao... what a word

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 01:39:39 AM »
Doesn't modern society have enough cockblocking going on as is? What markets would this have the largest impact in (Uganda)? Isn't it possible that the frustration of not being able to get the underwear off could lead the would-be rapist to even more pernicious acts, such as extreme violence? How does a woman get it off if they want to tinkle?

AR Wear - Confidence & Protection That Can Be Worn
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

"Rape is about as wrong as it gets. The only one responsible for a rape is the rapist and AR Wear will not solve the fundamental problem that rape exists in our world. Only by raising awareness and education, as well as bringing rapists to justice, can we all hope to eventually accomplish the goal of eliminating rape as a threat to both women and men. Meanwhile, as long as sexual predators continue to populate our world, AR Wear would like to provide products to women and girls that will offer better protection against some attempted rapes while the work of changing society's rape culture moves forward.

Since we did not find a single material that fulfilled these requirements, our solution was to strengthen specific elements of our garments using an innovative skeletal structure which allows them to remain soft and ergonomic. The waist, thighs, and central panels are protected with specially designed, cut resistant straps and webbing. Once the waist girth has been adjusted and secured with its unique locking device, the garment cannot be pulled down. Since a female’s waist measurement is generally less than that of her pelvic area, the waist strap can be locked at a comfortable position and still prevent unwanted removal of the garment. The thigh straps, after an initial adjustment by the wearer, prevent the leg openings from being lifted or shifted to the sides by someone else. The center panels are connected to both the waist and thigh straps to create a unified protective skeletal structure."

I initially hadn't realized this was crowd funded, so when I clicked on the site, my first thoughts were:
WTF?!  $52,392 USD for a pair of panties?  :o
That's the rape right there!
w

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »
7 of the funniest kickstarter failures ever

A Robotic Solution to Gun Violence

That's right. This guy's heart was in the right place, but his head was not. Here are the project's woefully misguided phases:

Phase 1 - Develop mechanical/electronic mobile robot $60,000.
 Oh, that seems simple and safe!

Phase 2 - Basic Autonomous (Navigation) Ability - $150,000.
 Now we're getting into Terminator 2: Judgment Day territory...

Phase 3 - Advanced Autonomous Ability - $250,000.
 It's becoming self-aware!

Phase 4 – Field Trials - $300,000.
 The machines have won!

How badly did it fail? This failed hard to the tune of just $700 out of the $60,000 goal. That's just a tick over 1% of the goal. Ouch.

http://guyism.com/humor/funniest-kickstarter-failures-ever.html?utm_source=thrillist&utm_medium=thrillist&utm_campaign=links&utm_content=sixpack&utm_term=New%20York

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 03:00:46 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 03:45:22 PM »
https://www.nerdist.com/2014/11/hot-topic-brings-back-underoos-underwear-now-in-adult-sizes/

Hot Topic Brings Back UNDEROOS Underwear, Now In Adult Sizes

If you were an average American little kid during the 1970’s up until the late 1980’s, chances are you wore Underoos from Fruit of the Loom. Basically, Underoos were underwear for kids based on various pop culture characters, everything from Marvel and DC heroes, Star Wars, and even TV shows like The Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider. What was so epic about Underoos is that the best ones doubled as costumes for characters like Superman and Wonder Woman, characters who kind of wore their underwear on the outside anyway. Who needed a cheap and probably flammable plastic costume? Not when you could just tie a towel around your neck while wearing your Superman Underoos and -presto-you had yourself an instant Superman costume. Or at least one for running around the house and jumping off the sofa.

In an apparent sign that Generation-X needs every last single bit of their childhood back and repacked for them as adults, the Hot Topic retail chain this week has announced the return of Underoos, but now in adult sizes. They are offering eight initial Underoos-Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Captain America, He-Man and Skeletor. (what, just one Marvel character? Shenanigans, I say.) Of course, they come in retro packaging as well. Demand has been so high that all but two of these have sold out within a week. But I wouldn’t worry too much…Hot Topic seems to have a gold mine on their hands with this one, expect these to get re-stocked pretty darn quickly. Hopefully fast enough for me to get that Skeletor one.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »
what about the girl just saying

"I have aids... haha sucker"

or instead aids, insert "syphilis", "HIV" or "Genetial warts".

???

One of Bill Cosby's accusers said that she had an STD and Cosby still raped her...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 03:55:47 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2014, 03:56:27 PM »
Man, I'd love to rape this one.

At least her mouth is still available for a donation..

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2014, 03:58:17 PM »
how about wearing this all the time?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 04:47:51 PM »
Being ugly is a pretty good kickstarter
Y

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »
Being ugly is a pretty good kickstarter

The uglyest women i have ever seen were prostitutes, so if men are willing to pay to have sex with those mutants, rapists also will.