Author Topic: Toronto's Crackhead Mayor  (Read 777 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Toronto's Crackhead Mayor
« on: November 05, 2013, 07:17:35 PM »
Jon Stewart's The Daily Show - 11/04/13 - The Crackhead Mayor

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Toronto's Crackhead Mayor
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:21:13 PM »
I was wondering how long they could delay the inevitable, ...but the video finally surfaced.

I've seen the video, ...I don't think he was smoking crack, ...I think he was smoking pot.

He may be a hypocritical, obnoxious, opportunistic, politically incorrect, homophobic, drunken slob,
...but he sure looked out for tax payers money. People are going to miss him after they run him out of town.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
I was wondering how long they could delay the inevitable, ...but the video finally surfaced.

I've seen the video, ...I don't think he was smoking crack, ...I think he was smoking pot.

He may be a hypocritical, obnoxious, opportunistic, politically incorrect, homophobic, drunken slob,
...but he sure looked out for tax payers money. People are going to miss him after they run him out of town.

In the last two weeks, his approval rating has gone up 6 points with 98% of respondents saying they were aware of the crack smoking allegations. He's not going anywhere.  ::)

Why is it that I know more about your own political scene that you do, googly eyes?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »
In the last two weeks, his approval rating has gone up 6 points with 98% of respondents saying they were aware of the crack smoking allegations. He's not going anywhere.  ::)

Why is it that I know more about your own political scene that you do, googly eyes?

Of course everyone was aware of the crack smoking allegations. It's all anyone in this town has been taking about for the past six months. I never mentioned his approval rating... I simply said that now that the tape has surfaced, those who think he was smoking crack have been misled. He was more likely smoking pot.

When you have an approval rating like Ford's,  ...and you announce you're giving up football,
it's a given that your approval rating can only go up.  ;D

Mayor Rob Ford attempts a pass

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's never smoked crack, I know too may people who say they used to see him buying drugs all the time, ...but I don't think he's addicted. How many crack heads do you know who weigh as much as he does? Can't be an addict.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 01:40:56 PM »
This just goes from bad to worse, ...to even worse still.

So he admits to using illegal recreational drugs while in office, ...that's pretty bad in itself.

One has to wonder if he could have avoided all this ruckous by simply stating "I didn't inhale" {shrug}

...but then he makes it worse by doing a press conference where he tells the entire world, that his wife has a large vagina. {cringe} I felt so bad for that poor woman as she had to stand there at the press conference absolutely mortified.

Then he starts mimicking other councillors in council, ...then goes to attack a man, and nearly bowls over an elderly female councillor in the process. She saved him from what would surely have been a hefty lawsuit.

So now I'm beginning to actually feel kind of sorry for the guy, as I watch the all-out attack. They've had the knives out for Ford even before the election, and if the conflict of interest lawsuit wasn't enough, ...these few weeks the gloves have really come off. I even find myself secretly upset with some of my friends on council who have really grilled him without mercy.

So he tries to rehabilitate his image by going on TV to host his own TV show with his brother "Ford Nation"

Well, as quickly as it debuted, ...it was cancelled.

According to Sun Media, it was due to excessive costs (5 hours to film & 8 hours to edit), however, that's hardly unusual for a 1 hour show, ...certainly far less than a 1 hour drama. I suspect the real reason for the quick cancellation was the potential of running afoul of Canadian election laws that stipulate that news outlets must provide equal air time to all political candidates, ...not to mention campaigning outside of the election cycle, and the threatened lawsuits.

Part 1: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849404114001

Part 2: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849440135001

Part 3: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849440160001

Part 4: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849457705001

And just when you think it cannot get any worse for Mayor Ford,
...he manages to jump out of the frying pan, and straight into the fire. lol

His secret fitness coach/consultant is a convicted trafficker, banned from coaching in Canada.

This is like Chris Farley having a long drawn out Charlie Sheen moment.
If he adopts the tag line WINNING I swear I'm gonna puke!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/20/rob-ford-fitness-consultant-a-convicted-steroid-trafficker-banned-from-coaching-in-canada/
w